Hey!

You can make your first post here!
nicky1388
spork

Hello Everyone!

My name is Nicky, I will be 31 soon and I love Dan & Phil.

I have been watching the pair on and off for about 8 years now. I go through phases of being super into them and kinda on the edges of what's going on. I got to see them last year on the Interactive Idiots tour and it was amazing.

I have always been much more into Dan but this year, I really found a new appreciation for Phil.

I am a single mom to a 9 year old daughter who loves DAPG and Phil. She will watch the occassional Dan video, but I think his content just doesn't match her interests and that TOTALLY makes sense.

I tentatively identify as lesbian, but I'm having personal issues with that and if anyone wants to talk, I'd love that! I also have Asperger's and don't always get my point across correctly. Let me know if I've done something wrong and I will make an effort to fix it.

I am also very into K-Pop, music in general and movies.

I love a good fanfiction, so if you have any recs, throw them this way, although I am very picky. That's what reading fanfiction for 19 years does to you.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

Hello and :welcome: ! It's great to have another person here who is a single mom and a bit on the older side. :platonic:

For fanfiction recs, have you checked out our thread here? There are sometimes slight spoilers, but it can give you some ideas. There are a couple other old fanfiction threads on the forum as well.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
fluffyhairemmy
crusty sponge

:babuse: welcome nicky!! glad to have you here! :D
:lilheart: learning love is not a crime :lilheart:
making the time to be a phannie as a new college student is hard :reading2:
nicky1388
spork

lefthandedism wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:27 pm Hello and :welcome: ! It's great to have another person here who is a single mom and a bit on the older side. :platonic:

For fanfiction recs, have you checked out our thread here? There are sometimes slight spoilers, but it can give you some ideas. There are a couple other old fanfiction threads on the forum as well.
you have a kid too? that's awesome. this is my lilli:
https://www.instagram.com/lillianalynae/

how old is your rugrat? do they watch dan and phil?

thanks for that link. i have not gotten over there yet. a little spoiler never hurt anyone (says the girl who reads the last page if the story might get angsty)
nicky1388
spork

fluffyhairemmy wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:17 pm :babuse: welcome nicky!! glad to have you here! :D
thanks so much
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

nicky1388 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:33 pm
lefthandedism wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:27 pm Hello and :welcome: ! It's great to have another person here who is a single mom and a bit on the older side. :platonic:

you have a kid too? that's awesome. this is my lilli:
https://www.instagram.com/lillianalynae/

how old is your rugrat? do they watch dan and phil?

thanks for that link. i have not gotten over there yet. a little spoiler never hurt anyone (says the girl who reads the last page if the story might get angsty)
Aw, she's pretty. :lilheart:

I have a teenage daughter. She used to watch Dan and Phil, but now has "moved on". :D To what--does she tell Mom? Not so much. ;)
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
hintatty
drama llama

nicky1388 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:01 pm Hello Everyone!

My name is Nicky, I will be 31 soon and I love Dan & Phil.

I have been watching the pair on and off for about 8 years now. I go through phases of being super into them and kinda on the edges of what's going on. I got to see them last year on the Interactive Idiots tour and it was amazing.

I have always been much more into Dan but this year, I really found a new appreciation for Phil.

I am a single mom to a 9 year old daughter who loves DAPG and Phil. She will watch the occassional Dan video, but I think his content just doesn't match her interests and that TOTALLY makes sense.

I tentatively identify as lesbian, but I'm having personal issues with that and if anyone wants to talk, I'd love that! I also have Asperger's and don't always get my point across correctly. Let me know if I've done something wrong and I will make an effort to fix it.

I am also very into K-Pop, music in general and movies.

I love a good fanfiction, so if you have any recs, throw them this way, although I am very picky. That's what reading fanfiction for 19 years does to you.
hello! would also love to chat :) i often feel like i'm the only person here over the age of 25, lol. going to DM you! (i think you can do that here?!