Hello!

You can make your first post here!
call_me_zero
smol bean
Pronouns: he/him

Hello everyone! I want to introduce myself properly I guess so I can interact and get friends. My name is Zero and I'm a trans guy. My pronouns are he/him, parx/parxself, vio/violentself, and bat/batself. I love music, mostly bands, I could go on and on about bands if you gave me the chance to but I don't want this to be too long. I've loved dnp for so long, its been almost 6 or 7 years I think. I sadly haven't interacted much with the phandom because one time I did it was really bad, I sadly interacted with toxic fans instead of nice ones, but here I am again! Well not like here here like in the forum because I've never been here and didn't know it existed until today, but like here like interacting with other people in the phandom again. If that makes sense. Sorry if this is long I should learn to stop rambling but I have some fun facts about me! I'm a Sagittarius (my birthday is December 1st), I'm a cat person, my favourite colour is red, and I am a huflepuff. Have a good day everybody! <3

:curlsandquiff:
-xo zerø <3
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

Hello, :welcome:, and (almost) :hbd: !
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."