Old woman here...

You can make your first post here!
Maraeni
phillion/danosaur <//3

Hi, been lurking on GG for over a year and jumped ship with the rest of you. The threads have been going so fast that I have not had a chance to actually post something that nobody has said before. Plus keeping up in general is a bit hard lol...
Well, not sure If i am, but i might be the oldest one here... :oops:
My son is Dan's age... I got into them because i found their "solo" (who are we kidding these days...) channel content refreshing and then got intrigued by their dynamic together.
Who knew i could fall down the rabbits hole so far....?
Well enjoying all the bants here so far, sometimes I am not sure if I am more invested in "watching" the phandom then the guys themselves...

so... as you were....

"Right now, you are breathing manually.
You're welcome!"
Michael "Mike" Estrin
deerly
glabella
Pronouns: they/them

Welcome!
phamnotof wrote:I like my reserved, nerdy awkward weirdos who electroshock their balls in the privacy of their own bedroom with proper safe words and some bloody decorum.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

Maraeni wrote: sometimes I am not sure if I am more invested in "watching" the phandom then the guys themselves...
TOO REAL. The phandom is a fascinating thing to behold. Not always pleasant, but definitely always interesting.

Welcome to the forum! Have a virtual Dan hug.

majitzu
angel bean

Hey! Welcome! I'm 2 years younger than Dan. The phandom is amazing. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it :D
spaceminimalist
squish

i'm kinda new here too but welcome! :D

i'm also two years younger than dan yay
iero
phabergé

welcome!! :D
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Yay :) welcome aboard, age isn't a factor on this site, who cares if you're 15 or 45 :platonic:
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
adequate duck
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: she/they

:D

I just made an account to say hi. And that you are not the only old woman who loves Dan and Phil. While my son is only 6, I do have school friends who have kids older than Dan. I just got a late start.

So, old woman solidarity...
"don't respect any ducks" - phil lester
karma_yeah
philussy

adequack wrote::D

I just made an account to say hi. And that you are not the only old woman who loves Dan and Phil. While my son is only 6, I do have school friends who have kids older than Dan. I just got a late start.

Here, here! Glad I'm not alone!

I have a 20 year old and am old enough to be Phil's mom. But everyone here is great. There's a lot of diversity in age, culture, and opinion, but people are respectful and caring, which along with a sense of humor seem to be timeless! :D
What goes around, comes around Image
adequate duck
cheeky #spon

karma_yeah wrote:

Here, here! Glad I'm not alone!

I have a 20 year old and am old enough to be Phil's mom. But everyone here is great. There's a lot of diversity in age, culture, and opinion, but people are respectful and caring, which along with a sense of humor seem to be timeless! :D
LOL, I guess technically I could be Phil's mom, but I'd've had to drop out of high school to do it. I am glad to be here. Dorkiness and hilarity and kindess know no age-limit, and I'm delighted that kids who are going through the same shit I did in school now have people to hang out with and discuss it. I used to think I was the only cringe-worthy loser ever and all the other teenagers were somehow awesome and cool, but apparently there are more of us than I suspected.

Old lady fistbump.
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

missemma wrote:Yay :) welcome aboard, age isn't a factor on this site, who cares if you're 15 or 45 :platonic:
Oh no I'm still over your age distribution
majitzu
angel bean

sweetmm wrote:
missemma wrote:Yay :) welcome aboard, age isn't a factor on this site, who cares if you're 15 or 45 :platonic:
15 to 99 then :platonic: ...
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

oqua wrote:
majitzu wrote:
sweetmm wrote:
5 to 105, just to be safe
Hmmmmm..........................
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

sweetmm wrote:
oqua wrote:
majitzu wrote:
sweetmm wrote:
5 to 105, just to be safe
Hmmmmm..........................
Lol, you move too quickly for me, sweetmm. I deleted my post because I decided 5 was a bit too young. But there is no upper limit! Hahaha
busy being happy~
Maraeni
phillion/danosaur <//3

adequack wrote:
karma_yeah wrote:

Old lady fistbump.
You're welcome!"
Michael "Mike" Estrin
Maraeni
phillion/danosaur <//3

Ah, thank you for the warm welcome! It is refreshing to see the age span these two dorks attract haha! I am warming myself up for next week, when i will be hospitalized for a little while and then home for at least a months. I will finally be able to catch up with this forum!!! YAY! I might even be able to respond to some things in time before the hype is over
You're welcome!"
Michael "Mike" Estrin
adequate duck
cheeky #spon

That doesn't sound like fun at all! I hope it all goes as well as it possibly can.
Maraeni
phillion/danosaur <//3

thank you!
You're welcome!"
Michael "Mike" Estrin