The Lurker Has Awakened from their Slumber

You can make your first post here!
lavenderpetals
butt chair
Pronouns: They/Them

Hello everyone! It is I lavenderpetals, I have awakened from my long time lurker slumber.
I've been a fan of D & P for six years so far. Six years of hell.
Anyways, I've been in and out of the phandom for three years but I somehow keep getting dragged back in.
Back to lurker me. I've been living in California all my life. I'm in university trying to study media studies (video/audio production, journalism). I'm planning on going to law school when I'm done with my undergrad but I fear I might pull a Dan Howell and drop out.
My Mother wants me to be a famous youtuber because, "If you're going to stay in your room all the time might as well be productive."

First video I watched was Dan's How to Befriend Your Internet Friends video, I thought it was pretty funny. I also thought he was really cute, I want to time travel back and smack my young self on the head. I still today low(high)-key have a crush on Dan.
The first video I watched of Phil's was Toxic - Static Lullaby which scared me so much I almost cried.

Anyways, I'm really interested in analyzing Dan and Phil, I find their relationship (whatever it might be) fascinating. (Analyzing wow that sounds creepy.)
adequate duck
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: she/they

Hi! Nice to see more California based people here. :mrgreen:
"don't respect any ducks" - phil lester