Hello Internet

You can make your first post here!
danisnotonfire
banned

Not much to say, I've been lurking since the beginning on the thread on GG.
spider
ar·tic·u·late

Nice try 'Dan'. It's 8:00 A.M. where are right now. They wouldn't be up that early.
lavenderpetals
butt chair
Pronouns: They/Them

Oh shit, that's it I'm out fam, Nice knowing you guys, he now knows everything.
spider wrote:Nice try 'Dan'. It's 8:00 A.M. where are right now. They wouldn't be up that early.
It's true they wouldn't be up that early spider, but what if they are still awake? They have weird sleeping patterns. :cry:
DryCereal
koi pond
Pronouns: she/her

Plus we know Dan would register under "PhilTrashNumber1" - right oqua?
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
spider
ar·tic·u·late

lavenderpetals wrote:It's true they wouldn't be up that early spider, but what if they are still awake? They have weird sleeping patterns. :cry:
They spent the day outside and had a show at night so they'd probably have been tired and gone to bed early. It's more likely PhilTrashNumber1 is Dan since they registered at 12:00 A.M.
lavenderpetals
butt chair
Pronouns: They/Them

spider wrote:
lavenderpetals wrote:It's true they wouldn't be up that early spider, but what if they are still awake? They have weird sleeping patterns. :cry:
They spent the day outside and had a show at night so they'd probably have been tired and gone to bed early. It's more likely PhilTrashNumber1 is Dan since they registered at 12:00 A.M.
Maybe Dan is trying to throw us off, bold move using your actual username. But all I can say is
daphenaxa
blobfish
Pronouns: she/her

Hi Dan
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)