Hello! Change is scary!

You can make your first post here!
fancybum
senpai

Ahhh I only found this place now and as a GG addict I feel so behind (lol by like two days, calm down). I'm so excited, I love mutiny! Good job guys you're lifesavers

(using a different username than on GG because that's how I roll; is it going to be a barren wasteland when they come back online I wonder..)

Anyway hi! I better be able to set up my profile pic after this!
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Vivastian
crusty sponge
Pronouns: she/her

Hey there!

You still found us before GG got their shit together
GG wrote:*the site that shall not be named, ty
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

mrscrabstickz :?: ;)
fancybum
senpai

Haha, unfortunately not! But I may soon rival her with my obsession with Mr. Kendall. We should give him a thread if he ever comes back to youtube again..

(It's meeeepins 8-))
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

fancybum wrote:Haha, unfortunately not! But I may soon rival her with my obsession with Mr. Kendall. We should give him a thread if he ever comes back to youtube again..

(It's meeeepins 8-))
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

tbh I hope it is a barren wasteland when it comes back. I feel like this forum having a few days to get its feet on the ground was really fortunate for us, and it would be a shame if everyone just wandered off again once GG is back. (I mean, you know. Those who haven't been banned already/aren't currently being threatened with account deletion.)

also hi i am so pleased to see you here but look at me playing it cool
fancybum
senpai

alittledizzy wrote:tbh I hope it is a barren wasteland when it comes back. I feel like this forum having a few days to get its feet on the ground was really fortunate for us, and it would be a shame if everyone just wandered off again once GG is back. (I mean, you know. Those who haven't been banned already/aren't currently being threatened with account deletion.)

omg senpai noticed me cough I mean--Yeah this place is pretty cool, whatever, I'm totally not fangirling every time I see a familiar face and hoping everybody else finds their way over here soon... Nope..

Honestly I was afraid to even thumb up the comments over there that were addressing the mod-lunacy in fear of getting banned for it. What kind of environment is that? I lurk the Trisha & Shane threads and there are some crazy posters there going against board rules (I swear one of them was posting addresses and hinting that others should do creepy things with the info) and they barely got a warning. Like?? What a baffling mess that site is.
jess
living flop

Just wanted to say that I'm happy you are here. I was creepy yesterday & asking people if you had been seen around these parts yet because I was already missing yer beautifully long posts. /creeper :ugeek:
fancybum
senpai

jess wrote:Just wanted to say that I'm happy you are here. I was creepy yesterday & asking people if you had been seen around these parts yet because I was already missing yer beautifully long posts. /creeper :ugeek:
Aw thanks! Now I need to contain my inner Sally Field.. (as well as topical references apparently lol)
Look at my avatar; you're peej and I'm Chris rn. /super creeper
jess
living flop

fancybum wrote:
jess wrote:Just wanted to say that I'm happy you are here. I was creepy yesterday & asking people if you had been seen around these parts yet because I was already missing yer beautifully long posts. /creeper :ugeek:
Aw thanks! Now I need to contain my inner Sally Field.. (as well as topical references apparently lol)
Look at my avatar; you're peej and I'm Chris rn. /super creeper
Yesssssss. It is times like these that we need a thanks button! I know we'll get it back eventually, but I'm an impatient one. :lol:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

fancybum wrote:
alittledizzy wrote:tbh I hope it is a barren wasteland when it comes back. I feel like this forum having a few days to get its feet on the ground was really fortunate for us, and it would be a shame if everyone just wandered off again once GG is back. (I mean, you know. Those who haven't been banned already/aren't currently being threatened with account deletion.)

omg senpai noticed me cough I mean--Yeah this place is pretty cool, whatever, I'm totally not fangirling every time I see a familiar face and hoping everybody else finds their way over here soon... Nope..

Honestly I was afraid to even thumb up the comments over there that were addressing the mod-lunacy in fear of getting banned for it. What kind of environment is that? I lurk the Trisha & Shane threads and there are some crazy posters there going against board rules (I swear one of them was posting addresses and hinting that others should do creepy things with the info) and they barely got a warning. Like?? What a baffling mess that site is.
wait i can't be senpai you're senpai I can't believe how many people have found their way here without GG even being back up for people to PM each other about the new place. It's fantastic.

And, of course they didn't have time to actually moderate rules being broken with dangerous consequences; they had to get all those PMs sent out to people with "multiple accounts" - much more serious business there.