wat up?!

You can make your first post here!
aleanna
glabella

Hello! I've been lurking around here for a couple of months, but I finally decided to start posting, though I'll probably mostly still be a lurker.

I'm 28yo from Southern California, USA. I've originally found D+P on youtube through other youtubers. I was a big fan of Charlieissocoollike and Nerimon (ick!), so I probably become aware of D+P around when they moved to London. I watched quite a few Dan videos, but I was never much into Phil, and I didn't know that the gaming channel was a thing until fairly recently. Most of my D+P exposure was from Youtubers React, until a few months ago when I stumbled upon the 'My Horse Prince' video. And then I fell down the rabbit hole...

Fun fact: My boyfriend is not a huge fan, but he really likes to watch the Sims videos and Dan vs. Phil. He also doesn't know anything about them outside of the gaming videos that he watched, and he thinks that they're gay and together. lol I haven't explained how complicated this issue is on the internet, but it's pretty adorable that he's a shipper.
Check out my YouTube channel where I post badly edited vlog-things: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4MzLr ... nRQQMRpp6A
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

Hello and :welcome: ! Interesting that the Horse Prince is what brought you down the rabbit hole :D. Jump in with the bants!

Great picture of Dan you've got there by the way.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."