i am but a humble d&p noob

You can make your first post here!
saghilarious
first-time poster

I've been linked to this forum a couple of times, and just now got around to making an account. I'm pretty stoked about it, as it seems like a more mature place to discuss D&P related things as opposed to twitter/tumblr. Plus, I really miss forums, it feels like they're a rarity these days :'(

I actually just started watching Dan and Phil back in February (it feels like 5 years have passed though, jfc). I was on pinterest and saw a shippy picture of them that sparked my interest, and before I knew it I was spending a majority of my free time catching up on the 8 years of content I'd missed out on. Although I love them as individuals and enjoy the content they make, I'm not going to lie, a better part of my interest stems from their relationship (in general, not necessarily the label they put on it). I'm excited to ride the wave that is phan with you guys, and meet more people in the fandom
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

Hello and :welcome: ! There's so much catching up to do with these two, isn't there.

Hopefully you can now sit back and just follow them in real time--which can still seem like a fulltime job, but hey you have lots of company.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."