phanfics by IDBers

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Ablissa wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:38 pm I kinda hate doing #spon for myself, but I thought I'd post here since some people have been waiting for me to finish my WIP! :)

in the darkness, with you
https://archiveofourown.org/works/15674 ... s/36415200

Words: 142k, 33 chapters, COMPLETE
Rating: M
Genre/tags: slow burn, friends with benefits, strangers to lovers, hurt/comfort

Summary:
Phil, 28, video editor.
Phil doesn’t believe in love at first sight, and that is not about to change anytime soon. But what about lust? Just two short weeks ago, he’d say no, definitely not.

Not anymore. Not since he first locked eyes with Dan, the new intern at the company he works for. Not since he first thought, “I want him”.

Phil’s wish does come true, but there’s a catch.
It doesn’t mean anything.
Having never been interested in fic before I read this because @RachelPhan kept telling me how good it was! I read all 30 chapters in about 2 days because I got so invested in the outcome. It is so well written and just left me feeling so soft haha! Would definitely recommend :love2:
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
kavat
pastel persona

I'm here joining the @Ablissa fanclub! ITDWY has been one of my fave fics this year and I've been looking forward to thursdays and sundays every week these past months. :love2:
sonicgreen
woodland creature

all my uwus belong to @Ablissa
seriously though, please drop everything and read this fic, one of my favorite WIP’s to follow this year
Ablissa
pastel persona

:happytears:
You are all too lovely. @missemma thank you for giving it a try, I'm so happy you liked it despite not reading fic much! I need to thank @RachelPhan for convincing you :D
@kavat and @sonicgreen thank you for following itdwy, you've been so sweet to me and I really needed that! :') <3

I had some major anxiety about this fic being bad, but now that it's done I miss posting it, go figure lol. Thank you, you amazing people <3
liola
rankussy

I hate sponning myself and I've been spamming the entire internet today but I've worked on this for months so let me do this!! My phanfict for the Phandom Big Bang 2018!

Inspire the way (aspire to be)
https://archiveofourown.org/works/17065847

Wordcount 54978, 7 chapters
Rating E
Summary:
Dan has been a Graphic Designer for years now, being quite successful as a freelancer, but he wants more. The apprenticeship at Accordion is the challenge that he didn't know he needed, or wanted. Everything seems to be perfect, until he's assigned to work on a project with Phil Lester, the Marketing Manager.

It's in that moment that Dan realizes that this apprenticeship is going to teach him more than he ever imagined.
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Ablissa
pastel persona

liola wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:03 pm I hate sponning myself and I've been spamming the entire internet today but I've worked on this for months so let me do this!! My phanfict for the Phandom Big Bang 2018!

Inspire the way (aspire to be)
https://archiveofourown.org/works/17065847

Wordcount 54978, 7 chapters
Rating E
Summary:
Dan has been a Graphic Designer for years now, being quite successful as a freelancer, but he wants more. The apprenticeship at Accordion is the challenge that he didn't know he needed, or wanted. Everything seems to be perfect, until he's assigned to work on a project with Phil Lester, the Marketing Manager.

It's in that moment that Dan realizes that this apprenticeship is going to teach him more than he ever imagined.
I want to second the spon so so hard. This is a beautiful fic!
The characterization is amazing - you're going to love Dan, and Phil is such an interesting character, I've never seen him portrayed like this before, but still so true to life. Aside from the pining and delicious slow burn, the work setting of this is super well done and there are many side characters that are fun and add to the story. But most of all, the build up between Dan and Phil is so so so good you're going to squee from joy and anticipation. <3

Read it everyone, honestly, an amazing fic!