some bloopers from phil is not on fire 10 (25 December 2018)

Videos posted on the danisnotinteresting, LessAmazingPhil, and DanAndPhilCRAFTS channels
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
itasca00
moon room

itasca00 wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:11 am Much like the full PINOF 10 video, I feel like it may have been more effective for me to just write a transcript of the whole PINOF 10 bloopers video because I loved every second of it! Nevertheless, here is my attempt at highlights:
  • [0:00] Dan and Phil start things off right with a rousing PINOF...chant? Apparently, this is done to the tune of "Propaganda" by Muse.
  • [0:15] Dan speaks in an incredibly high pitched voice.
  • [0:28] Dan pretends to draw whiskers on Phil’s face with one of the giant Sharpies. Phil doesn’t like it.
  • [0:31] Dan says that they’re going to make the video special by drawing whiskers on their eyes. He then gets the Sharpie uncomfortably close to his eye. 😬
  • [0:57] There's some additional footage of Phil putting Dan in a headlock to draw a whisker on his face. Dan says he feels like he needs to call a priest right now.
  • [1:08] Phil starts singing “Circle of Life” from The Lion King, and Dan joins in. Phil thinks Dan goes on for too long, so he covers Dan’s mouth with his hand. Dan is startled because he had his eyes closed while he was singing, but he carries on through Phil’s hand. After they're done singing, Dan says that the song will be available on iTunes. Some credits play over Phil's face, and they say that all profits will go to "phil probably."
  • [1:55] Yay, Dan got it right!
    D: Why are we all so old now?
    P: It’s been eighty-four years.
    D: No, it’s just been ni--Can you count? Nine.
    P: Eighty-four.
    D: It’s just been nine.
    P: It feels like eighty-four. Some people were born when the first “Phil is not on fire” came out, and now they’re 27.
    D: Ugh. Um, wait. What?
    P: Things have sagged.
    D: No, that--I--
    P: Things are gray.
    D: I’m--
    P: Saggy things are now gray.
    D: I’m not sagging. I question the math and the biology there. I’m sca--Okay.
  • [2:26] We get (what I presume is) a continuation of the scene in PINOF 10 where Dan describes a penis as “a magical sex stick”:
    P: Don’t say that! The algorithm is listening!
    D: It’s too late, Phil.
    P: Stop!
    D: It is too late.
    P: That doesn’t really look like a penis, though.
    D: Do a f--What?
    P: An eggplant.
    D: How does an eggplant not look like a penis?
    P: It’s bright purple.
    D: Do you ha--
  • [2:53] Dan and Phil give a flexibility update by trying to put their legs behind their heads. Phil ends up showing off his ass. Then, this happens:
    D: Leave the country.
    P: I will leave the--leave the earth.
    D: Migrate to Antarctica, and never return.
    P: The penguins want a bit of this. *smacks ass*
  • [3:11] Dan and Phil do impressions of dolphins. Phil praises Dan’s dolphin impression, and Dan says he’s been a dolphin all along. Then, he leans forward and, through the magic of video editing, water comes out of his back as if he had a blow hole. :lol: You can also see some of Dan’s exposed back when he does this.
  • [3:38] Phil repositions himself, and (it sounds like) a Sharpie drops on the floor. Phil questions where that came from, and he thrusts his hips slightly, and an (edited in) Sharpie flies out of his crotch. Phil says it’s like a ping-pong ball. He’s probably making a reference to something horrible on the internet, but I like to think he’s referencing a scene from Priscilla, Queen of the Desert or (perhaps more likely) The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.
  • [3:44] Dan starts trying to take Phil’s sock off with his feet. Everything about this scene is perfect.
    D: Wait, I have very pliable toes.
    P: Why are your feet like hands, you big freak?
    D: *snorts*
    P: Oh, it’s coming!
    D: I’m going for both. Don’t say that.
    P: Take it off.
    D: I will attack you.
    P: Woo! I feel very naked.
    D: Why did you make a noise as if you were shocked that that was happening?
    P: I don’t know.
    D: Ooh, look at that flesh!
    P: Oh, no! I’m covering up.
  • [4:03] Dan lays in a pose that really shows off his ass. I'm not sorry for making this one of my highlights.
  • [4:11] Dan starts trying to take Phil’s other sock off with his feet. Again, everything about this scene is perfect.
    D: Stay still!
    P: Oh, my God! It’s so ticklish!
    D: Let--Stop!
    P: No! What--[unintelligible]
    D: Stop moving! You’re making--
    P: You’re touching the bottom of my foot!
    D: You are making it worse!
    P: Why--Why you need the bottom of my foot?
    D: This--Shut up. I’ll do whatever I want to the bottom of your foot.
    P: We’re gonna be on some tickle fetish website.
    D: It’s too late for that. Look, if you’re wiggling, you’re the one that’s moving it.
    P: Oh, my God. It’s so tickly. Just get it off. Get it off. Oh.
    D: Oh. Oh, well, that’s too much flesh for this website.
    P: We’re done. We’re done.
  • [4:51] Phil tosses the boxing glove into the air, and it hits Dan on the head. Dan says this is “boxuse.” Phil laughs, and Dan starts mocking his laugh. Dan mocks Phil’s laugh for twenty-one seconds. :lol: Eventually, Phil is fed up, and he starts playfully hitting Dan to make him stop, but it doesn’t work.
  • [5:17] Dan and Phil start having a fight with the giant Sharpies.
    D: Here we go. No.
    P: Gah!
    D: Right. Stab.
    P: Oh!
    D: Stab. Stabbing movements. Stabbing movements.
    P: Ugh!
    D: Probing movements. Die!
    P: Get out of my butt!
    D: Die!
  • [5:43] We are given some top-notch domestic bants:
    P: Dramatically read a text message on the other person’s phone.
    D: Uh oh.
    P: Yeehaw. Oh, this is a good one from you. “Where the f is the plug?! You keep moving it! Just leave it behind the armchair!”
    D: No!
    P: “We literally have about twelve! Stop walking around with the one that we keep in a specific place for a reason!”
    D: Okay.
    P: Dramatic!
    D: One: That’s what I texted to Phil this afternoon. You didn’t even need to read that dramatically. That was a dramatic text. Why did you unplug it?!
    P: I have my reasons.
    D: We have like twelve phone plugs! Why--Why did you unplug that one, Phil?
    P: This boy loves his electricity.
  • [6:23] Phil is holding one of the giant Sharpies, and Dan has a regular sized one. Then, this happens:
    D: It may be small, but I know how to use it.
    P: *attacks*
    D: *attacks back...viciously*
    P: God.
    D: Exactly! Submit!
  • [7:14] Dan is "learning" something very personal about Phil. Just now. Sure.
    D: Why would that be under your pillow, Phil?
    P: It’s my...yodeling friend.
    D: Right, okay. But between that and your little yodeling friend and the little rubber thing in your bathroom, I am learning some--
    P: It was a duck.
    D: --thing--very pers--Okay.
    P: Rubber duck.
  • [7:33] While roasting Phil, Dan compares a picture he took of Phil to a selfie Phil took of himself. Phil’s selfie is...something else.
  • [8:04] While roasting Dan, Phil shows a selfie of Dan. I don’t think it looks great, but it’s a lot better than Phil’s. More than anything, the background of the selfie confuses me. As Phil informs Dan that Dan’s intimidated, Dan removes the sunglasses from Phil’s face.
  • [8:15] We get some more footage of Dan licking a plant. :D
  • [8:18] Dan blows on Phil, and Phil tells him to stop. In a beautiful voice, Dan retorts, “Ooh! Can’t handle some air?”
  • [8:49] While reviewing Phil’s brain scans, Dan notices a “full square” in Phil's skull, which he thinks is probably a hatch/access panel to Phil's brain. Phil confirms that this is true. :lol:
  • [9:15] Dan bats the yodeling pickle out of Phil’s hand.
  • [9:24] There’s an incredible close-up of Dan’s ass. Again, I'm not sorry for making this one of my highlights.
  • [10:01] Dan bats the yodeling pickle out of Phil’s hand again.
  • [10:14] As a perfect end to the video, there’s a slo-mo of Dan attempting to flip the bottle of Ribena with his ass.
  • There are no merch links in the description for this video. :wahh:
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
itasca00
moon room

Grumpybisexual wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:37 pm (also lowkey had a heart attack at 3:32 because Dan's "maybe" sounds like "baby" and yeah i'm trash :happytears:)