IDB Watch Fest #7 - Mark of Oxin Edition!

Ablissa
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

Hey everyone!
This is our seventh IDB Phandom Watch Fest, and this time, it's MARK OF OXIN EDITION!!

To celebrate Phil Lester, who is the most beautiful person in the--um, sorry. To celebrate Dan and Phil Games and the fact that it's dead... No, wait, just...
WE'RE WATCHING MARK OF OXIN!!!

We're only using IDB this time - which means everyone will start their video in their own browser at one of the set times, and when done, we'll all come here to discuss. :ribena:

Schedule: (handy time zone converter for you: http://www.timebie.com/timelocal/universal.php)
Sunday, December 30th
First group - start the video by yourself at 12:00 PM (noon) UTC
Second group - start the video by yourself at 7:00 PM UTC

The times don't suit you?
Watch the videos during Sunday and come chat at any hour!

Videos:
We will be marathoning the videos!

First video: 14 YEAR OLD PHIL’S GAME - Dan and Phil Play: The Mark Of Oxin!
Second video: THE BEST GAME EVER MADE - Dan and Phil Play: The Mark of Oxin #2 (END)

Discuss the differences, make timestamps or notes, list what you like or don't like - just chat! :)
:money: IMPORTANT! :money:
Make sure you turn off Adblock and watch all the ads!

Any questions?
Post here or visit our tumblr or twitter! And most importantly, have fun watching!!
Ablissa
pastel persona

Hey everyone! We're starting in ~10 minutes!

Video links
First video
Second video

Start the first video on the hour! Remember to turn off adblock!
Timestamps are so, so welcome! This is the format that allows more IDB discussion and I'd love to see it. <3

Questions to consider:
1. Favorite moment out of both the videos?
2. Which video was better in your opinion?
3. These videos are from 2017. Are Dan and Phil different in their newer gaming videos?
I will post more questions after/during the showing, so you can just pick and choose. <3
Ablissa
pastel persona

Starting NOW!

Make timestamps, notes, anything you want! And remember the questions :)
Ablissa
pastel persona

I fell a bit behind, so I'm halfway through the second video now and loving it <3 Is anyone watching still?

Some more questions if you like -
1. Do you think they played this prior to filming, or this was 100% a fresh experience?
2. What are your thoughts on 14-year old Phil and his creativity? :D
Ablissa
pastel persona

Okay, I'm done watching now! (and this is my 5th post in a row lmao I feel awkward. I guess we didn't have many people watching this one, I hope to see more at the 7 PM showing)

This was pretty long for a single watch fest, but then again, it was great to rewatch these videos. I love them so so so much and I really wish they'd make a proper video game together, as it's clear they've both loved games from a very young age, and also both still love their RPGs. With their creativity, I feel like the game could be pretty damn amazing.

My favorite part of these two videos is definitely how much they are both into it, and Dan being so sweet about every little thing, making sure Phil knows just how great the game is. Dan truly appreciates Phil, and videos like this really make it shine. It also highlights how much they both grew up doing/enjoying similar things and have similar memories despite their age gap.

I made really messy, worthless and long timestamps or rather just... my reactions to stuff, I guess. Most of this won't make sense, but I'm putting it here just to encourage others to do the same. Timestamps are so fun (when I'm not the one doing them, since mine suck :lol:)!
0:05 starting out strong with randomness in the form of phil song
0:45ish – i'm sorry but that laptop is normal. that's literally the only kind of laptop i have because i mostly use a PC. this is laptop erasure
1:10ish – do we really believe they haven't played through it together? i think we do because of how into it dan is
2:01 dan is already being sweet ugh :')
2:17 dan wants to make absolutely sure that phil knows everything is Amazing and i'm here for it
3:50 CAROL is making me laugh
4:49 again dan has to make sure phil knows he's impressed :')
5:20 why my first thought upon hearing "what is that mark on your neck" is "a hickey"?
6:22 alex snapped
6:54 i love that they both love FF and dan recognizes each and every song
7:50 dan has his own ideas for how to play this game
8:40 does dan have a bit of a shadow above his lip?
9:09 that didn't last long lmao
10:33 phil pointing out discrimination adds 10 years to my lifespan
10:38 NOT RISHAN! and their reactions are beautiful :')
11:30 phil's voice is doing things to me. this just reminds me how much i miss undertale and all their weird voices
12:29 phil with the spoilers, they are too cute
13:32 "breaking all the rules" – phil seems surprised at dan playing the game his own way and it's great that he takes it in stride <3
14:19 "i'm not sure" "sounds interesting" baby phil had the best dialogue. and then alex continues being a jerk. poor emily you need to stand up for yourself girl
14:45 i love that little phil loved santana lmao. and they both instantly jam, of course
15:40 ANGST IS REAL and their reactions to "never mind" are too cute. they are both so into this game
16:50 dan's face when he hears the next song is the fondest thing ever. and phil immediately gets a bit flustered. this is the kind of content i need
17:00 the dialogue in this game is spot on
18:03 they both had randomness down to a T when they were teens. very cute. very relatable
18:57 "i eat lolipops upside down... that's the kind of thing you'd have as like your blog bio back in the day" – yes it is. i remember my first blog. i had a flashing background, an anime cursor, a loud greeting followed by a song, and it was impossible to read what i was writing because of the font color vs the background
19:10 "i really think that 14 year old dan and 14 year old phil would have gotten along quite well."
"they would have become friends"
don't mind me i'll just be here in my corner crying :')
19:35 i love that dan immediately assumes riley is a buffy reference
19:54 i think phil's sense of humor hadn't changed THAT much through the years? just me?
20:10 we need to retcon the past and give little phil a nickname he deserves
20:30 "i was called lester by people that didn't know me that well" – this lives on in dan, occasionally. and also in fanfiction. mainly fanfiction
20:34 of course we can't leave phil not knowing his 14 year old poetry was good :') dan is so sweet in this video
21:15 phil i'm sorry but this is a bit rude why is everyone asking about the mark! slap your game characters
21:45 lmao the most long winded explanation that no one probably read in full up until now
23:20 only someone who is truly a Phil Trash could call the banter in this game "witty". i'd call it endearing tbh
24:17 they both instantly know what the other one is thinking in regards to the FF music. meanwhile i have just one song in my head
25:00 i'm going to legally change my name to "madness demon#1"
26:10 they're both so into this game. dragon city can go hide
26:30 dan asks phil something and compliments him again. i love it because little phil definitely put his heart and soul into this game :')
27:18 yet again dan gets the song right immediately
28:06 phil says he gets overwhelmed (with too much going on at once) and i can relate, i too prefer turnbased games
28:34 "a-maze-ing phil"
31:15 "emily gets sparkle, he gets flame" – i kinda love that 14 year old phil assumed sparkle would be a cool option for emily
31:36 why is dan so cute? why is phil so cute? these timestamps are useless but i'm just overwhelmed by cute
32:03 "we're playing this because this is a game that you made, but i'm actually having quite a lot of fun"
"aww!"
AWW IS RIGHT. AWW IS ME RIGHT NOW. and what's even better – they really both seem to be having fun!
32:11 i suddenly want them to make a nintendo game for the switch or something
32:40 i can't stop laughing at the king not even saying thank you and just sorta sending them off lmao
33:35 "okay was that like bullying, or..." "nooo not at all" :) phil's voice :) phil's face :') dan's face :) they are so cute
33:34 i'm so happy young phil had friends that would come to his house and play this game. and by the look of it, so is dan
35:02 do we know if phil still keeps in touch with his old friends?
37:12 the plot twist of all plot twists
38:16 more song discussion is good for my soul
39:22 dan is fully hyped for this game and wants people to show phil love and i love it
And the second vid... (why does it have 800k less views. I hate that. these videos are so underappreciated)
i hate that this has 800k less views :(
1:22 i love their outfits. they're cute <3
2:25 phil's humor has always been amazing. holy cow.
3:28 "IT IS THE MARK OF OXIN" "THEY SAID THE TITLE!" – me whenever reading fanfics
4:59 the antagonists name is ryan... i'm crying
8:32 resting in heaven costs money in phil's world
9:50ish dan continues being sweet about every little thing
10:40 phil's selection of music is amazing. queen, santana, lots of FF, a bit of other games
11:34 "what are you gonna do, dan?" "join them... at what?" "playing chess obviously" lmao
11:50 "thanks you were great" – DAN'S FACE LSDLKFHSAKH
12:00 i continue being happy that even 14 year old phil was sort of inclusive
12:16 "we just had another threesome! alex is going to be worn out by the end of this" skda
13:00 she didn't bamboozle you, you just have bad memory
16:48 "it's good to know that alex is great when his services are required" peak comedy
17:38 i'm loving all the pokemon references. they both love FF and pokemon and they're close enough in age to have similar memories and i'm soft
18:10 tentacles immediately remind me of fanfiction
22:10 "people in the comments: it's emily and i" i love that this is a thing they often bring up from their liveshows
22:50 phil's expression while dan explains the game is just... pure fondness. i need a gif of this
23:54 "i got a ps2 or something" makes me think of all the projects i abandoned as a teen
28:28 aw. crawling by linkin park. :(
28:54 PLOT TWIST!
30:18 "maybe i made a mistake. maybe i thought jake would be able to use it" dan's face dkhfskh
30:41 that maze is a literal nightmare
31:22 "an endless boring path phil" – rebrand 2k19
32:30 phil is right, no one would give a shit about alex and emily, it would be all about alex and jake
34:08 i just noticed emily is called emiliy
36:00 can someone make a playlist of all the songs they use in this
36:44 PLOT TWIST WOW I'M SERIOUSLY AMAZED BY PHIL'S MIND! also sorry phil but dan's satan voice is 1000% better
39:30 i want an entire series of them just analyzing mark of oxin
39:44 more dan compliments :') i wish phil made a part 2 :(
40:00 "maybe that's my future, just in game developing" YES PLEASE BOTH OF YOU MAKE A COMPUTER GAME
kavat
pastel persona

:6-year-old dan: Yay let's go, part 1!
We start off with a 3 min ad. You better appreciate me guys.
0.0 They look so soft. Dan looks a bit tired but the jumper + the hair are so good. I say this everytime we watch something old but I really don't miss Phil's fringe. It looks extra hitlery here I'm so sorry Points for plushies in the background though. And Phil's singing, A+.
0.23 Phil sets it up for an effect that's not there. Thanks troll Dan.
0.55 I love the comparison between the old and new computers. What a difference a decade makes.
1.20 Dan's smug face when he asks what the game is called. You dork.
1.55 Dan immediately recognizes the music in the title menu. He's just as nerdy as Phil, this is why they're so good for each other. Dan also just instinctively knows what to do, because he's played games like these before.
4.45 Good supportive comments already, great start!
9.08 They do some fighting and die in the tutorial. Well done lads.
10.05 Phil warns about the mazes. Though if I remember correctly 14 year old Phil didn't really know what a maze is.
10.40 "Not Rishan!" So much giggles.
12.25 Phil keeps giving small hints, I love it.
14.44 Loool Smooth by Santana, that's hilarious
16.45 Bohemian Rhapsody starts playing and Dan just has the fondest look on his face. Phil's little giggle is also adorable.
18.00 God the rAnDoM jokes. I can't believe that was a thing.
19.05 14 year old Dan and Phil would have been friends :')
20.30 Dan compliments the poetry, good job Phil
One more 3 min ad? Snore. Well, time to make more coffee cause these videos are looong.
24.18 They're so in sync singing the music, it's scary.
25.20 Dan compliments the pastel goth aesthetic
27.22 I have nothing intelligent to say here I just like how they look at each other I'm sorry
27.55 Lol how Dan complains about people liking turn based battles until Phil says he likes them, then they're valid :lol:
31.59 Dan is actually having fun, I love it.
33.42 "That's so nerdy and adorable but actually really cool" Fan boy Dan is here to stay
37.07 Dan is so genuinely shocked by the plot twist. Phil Lester is a genius.
39.16 Dan is so impressed that he needs others to tell Phil how impressed they are, king of support
Wow, that took over an hour to get through, let's jump straight in to the next one.
0.50 Starting off complimenting the music choices again, nice
1.58 Welcome to heaven, Do not skate. This feels like a reference to something. Is it Heaven is a half pipe? Something else? Who knows. Dan thinks it's cute sk8er bois, sure.
2.23 Holy cow. Who remembers the flying cow you could hang from the ceiling and it would fly in circles? Anyone?
6.03 "i'm just going to design heaven"
11.05 We enter The Pub, the hottest place in heaven where they play Beastie Boys, have cool lighting and invite you to threesomes. Nice!
11.50 Dan's shocked face at the threesome is everything :lol:
22.55 "We're there, you can see our house" :')
30.55 Phil was such a troll with all of these mazes
32.27 "We're talking about tumblr here. They need that gay shit" he's not wrong.
37.00 The ending is so dramatic, I love it.
The last minutes are just Dan telling Phil how brilliant he is. Valid.

Every time Dan compliments 14 year old Phil. The music choices are great, amazing plot twist and of course having a threesome with the angel and her boyfriend. Brilliant all the way through.

I don't feel like I need to compare them, they really are just part 1 and part 2. They ended part 1 in a great place with the plot twist that was just as dramatic as the ending, both are soft and calm and filled with compliments to Phil. Part 2 has some boring mazes but otherwise they are pretty similar to me.

3. These videos are from 2017. Are Dan and Phil different in their newer gaming videos?
They feel very chill and calm in these which I feel is more thanks to how the game is layed out than anything else. It's really just 1.5h of Dan pouring compliments and affection over Phil which I'm so here for. I think it's a bit more low energy than other videos from that time but I love it.

4. Do you think they played this prior to filming, or this was 100% a fresh experience?
I feel like Phil had a look through it before he let Dan play it, because he gave some tips that at least I would have forgotten 15+ years later. But it's fine, that probably made the video better.
hello9217
flower crown

Ablissa wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:52 am
Questions to consider:
Ablissa wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:36 pm
Some more questions if you like -
1. Do you think they played this prior to filming, or this was 100% a fresh experience?
2. What are your thoughts on 14-year old Phil and his creativity? :D
Sorry I'm late. This starts at 6am my time. But I've watched them and I'm here to answer questions

1. My favorite moment in the first one is the part where right after Alex dies dan looks genuinely shocked and then says, "you were 14 when you made this?" in a super amazed voice. Like this video has so many proud dan moments but this one always makes me smile.
The second video; my favorite moment has to be the threesome and phil's emphasis that it was an angel AND her boyfriend. After this part the first time I had so many questions. Like 14 year old Phil made this for his friends to play and yet he still didn't make M/F/F but M/M/F and I just really loved that. Also I recognize that it's kind of weird to praise a 14 year old kid for putting a threesome in a game but it was such a telling moment.

2. The first video will always be the best. Yes dan is proud of him in both videos but the first one he is super proud and keeps throwing phil these ultra fond glances and it makes me :happytears:

3. I don't really think that their that different in newer gaming videos. Especially with the last month of gaming videos to compare, they are still super fond of each other. I really can't imagine them kicking it up even more.

1. I think this was definitely dan's first time but I think when Phil found it he played through just to make sure the game had an actual ending and just to see if it would actually work. Dan's reactions seemed very true but it wasn't his first time playing bubble bobble but they made it seem like it was and his reactions seemed real then too so who really knows :shrug:

2. I love Phil so very much and I, like Dan, was super amazed when this video came out. I know so many people say Phil is so creative and I agree, I just wish I saw it more to the degree of this video. He has little bursts of it like with his merch or figuring out how to do some of those spon deals for the gaming channel but I wish we saw it on a bigger scale or even just in his videos again.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I don't think they're markedly different from a casual viewing perspective but it did hit me while I was watching that I think they would have handled some things a lot differently if this video came out now. I have a feeling the m/m/f threesome would have gotten different treatment; I mean it's not like they shied away from it in this video but also Phil was not yet at the point of casually consistently talking about men. I think Dan might have made more of a big deal of the fact that it was two men and a woman - or even Phil might have himself - if this came out today.
Ablissa
pastel persona

Hey everyone, we're starting the second round on the hour (20 mins from now)! Love the responses so far, I will reply when the second round ends <3

Reminder of the questions (you can pick and choose, don't need to answer them all <3)
2. Which video was better in your opinion? And if they're both equal, how high does this video rank for you on an overall list of favorite gaming vids?
4. Do you think they played this prior to filming, or this was 100% a fresh experience?
5. What are your thoughts on 14-year old Phil and his creativity? :D
Ablissa
pastel persona

Start now!

Video links
First video
Second video
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

This was wonderful. I love those videos so much, they're some of my faves ever, so it was great to watch them again.
-the nostalgia of it all--for Dan as the player, specifically--is really sweet.
-Dan immediately goes in with complimenting Phil, but also teasing him. It's cute as fuck
-I like that Phil calls it a maze game, but there's never really any mazes. Just...large expanses and funny paths. It's endearing
-aw "I think 14 year old Dan and 14 year old Phil would have gotten along" "I think they would have been friends" yeah )): :love1:
-I love how fucking cute and stupid they are about Phil's music choices. Warms my heart <3
-lol at Dan complaining about turn-based battles and as soon as Phil says he likes them he gets soft about them
-I love them making fun of Phil's typos. Too cute
-threesome bit is forever a fave
-Love Dan poking at Phil's choice of names
-Dan...going right for incest with the angel begin Alex's mother lmao
-Dan at the end of it is too cute. I love it!! The pride and fondness just bleed through the screen.
1. Favourite moment out of both the videos?
Part 1 - When they're having a little FF music nostalgia trip and go onto singing the next track they know is coming in sync. That shit is too cute god.
Part 2 - The threesome bit. I remember just dying when I first heard that and turning it back. Such a good moment.
Both - Just all the super fond, proud, and amazed moments Dan has for Phil. Makes my heart sing.

2. Which video was better in your opinion? And if they're both equal, how high does this video rank for you on an overall list of favourite gaming vids?
I'd say they're both pretty equal as a continuation of the other, but I have a softer spot for part two. I just think that Dan's even more fonder in that video somehow, and of course the threesome bit just makes it all for me. So good.

I remember thinking that those videos were more subdued than the other ones they were putting out, and I was delighted that they seemed to be more stripped back from their personas. I think that still holds up today. I think that if they did this now it would be about the same level of laid back comfort, maybe more. Like @alittledizzy said, I think the threesome moment would have been handled differently, more in tone with what they've been doing recently.

Like everyone else has been saying, I believe Phil played through it to see if it works/if he actually finished it/if there was anything in it he didn't want to immortalize on the gaming channel. Just going off Dan's reactions, I think he was so genuine and definitely hadn't played it before. I love that, it really makes these videos even better for me tbh.

5. What are your thoughts on 14-year old Phil and his creativity? :D
I really love it! I think it's so wonderfully teenage, but also so endearing, and very cool and enjoyable. It does make me want to see--especially with what he have seen from him already--what adult Phil can do with that kind of creativity in that same kind of format.
kavat
pastel persona

I realize that I never answered the last question: What are your thoughts on 14-year old Phil and his creativity? :D
For one, like Dan said, I think it's so cool that he at that point had played so many games that he just knew how an rpg should work. There should be tutorials, training areas, make sure that you're high enough level to continue, what attacks work on what enemies etc. I never played those type of games as a kid so it's fascinating to watch how Dan just knows what to do and how the world works, just because he's played the same games as Phil has.

It's also interesting how 14 year old Phil knows to tell a story. He adds the plot twist in there to keep the player on their toes, there's secondary characters, there's the mystery of The Mark that's revealed at the end. I'm truly impressed, and would looove to see what he could up with if he tried to make a game like this today.
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

woke up pretty late and this took me like over an hour to finish

timestamps:(1st video)
1:15 - dans entire expression here while phil introduces the game (right down to the fond smile and the "wow") reminds me of how i react when a kid from daycare very excitedly and proudly shows me their art/creation
4:34 - i love how everytime dan offers to criticize an aspect of the game, he immediately goes and turns it into a compliment...thats love bitc- cough what
8:02 - if i were to get $5 for every time dan says "i love..." in this video, id probably have enough to take myself out for a fancy dinner
10:35 - the iconic "not rishan!"
12:35 - the smiles, the laughs, and the really proud dan
14:50 - nerds
16:45 - this should be laminated, framed then hung in a museum
36:54 - same dan, same
(2nd video)
7:48 - love the tour
10:25 - nerds
11:05 - that IS pretty lit, i aint gonna lie also dan's face at 11:15 says "yep, thats my soulmate"
11:50 - dan. is. SHOOKETH
15:35 - NERDSS
17:30 - i just love how dan rains compliments on him, hes radiating so much proud boyfriend energy in these videos its almost blinding
17:45 - NEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRDDDSSSSSS
22:36 - i feel like phil got excited enough to want to swear here but immediately self censored himself
25:36 - this was so cute not gunna lie
31:00 - that "i love you but god i hate this" head shake
32:20 - "were talking about tumblr here, they need that gay shit"
38:00 - :')

i just love how overtly proud dan was while playing. for a 14 year old that had too much time during their summer break, phil did a pretty good job and i think dan realizes that. also the fact that they kept on nerding out over phils chosen background music reminds me of the fact that thats how they became friends in the first place. :happytears:

probably more banter and reminiscing. dont get me wrong, they were pretty chill in this one but i felt like if they had filmed this in the great year of 2018, it wouldve been the same but more....um....dare i say, (whispers) gay.

i mean, i definitely see some genuine reactions here. i think ive been in this fandom long enough to recognize their acting personas. so no, i dont think theyve played this before especially when phil himself was a bit surprised at some parts he didnt remember. (his reaction reminds me of when i read through my deviantart journal from 2009 so yeah, me thinks its genuine)
"you are next to me in my life"
Ablissa
pastel persona

Thanks for your replies everyone! <3 This definitely isn't our most popular watch fest, but I organized it on very short notice. I hope we can have more people for the next one!

kavat wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:30 pm 27.55 Lol how Dan complains about people liking turn based battles until Phil says he likes them, then they're valid :lol:
:rofl: that pretty much sums up the whole video (and a lot of other videos). Whatever Phil says or creates is perfect in Dan's world. He may mock him, but these days he immediately follows it up with something sweet. What a good time to be in the fandom, really - 2017 was already a great year here.
Also... the thing you said earlier about Phil's fringe... I agree. That's the only thing I can think of when I see 2015-2018 Phil hair.
hello9217 wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:36 pm The second video; my favorite moment has to be the threesome and phil's emphasis that it was an angel AND her boyfriend. After this part the first time I had so many questions. Like 14 year old Phil made this for his friends to play and yet he still didn't make M/F/F but M/M/F and I just really loved that. Also I recognize that it's kind of weird to praise a 14 year old kid for putting a threesome in a game but it was such a telling moment.
Haha you made me laugh with the last part :lol: I agree though, and it does make me think if it was a random choice or there was something more to it. Either way, it was nice. And I do wonder how his friends reacted too. I think it's really cute that he had friends who would come over and play his game! Do they keep in touch? Do we know? Probably not to both of those.
Also, wow, 6 am?! That's so early!!! I will be making polls about watch fest times, I hope you will pitch in - I want to set these up at a time that suits most people <3
alittledizzy wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:52 pm I have a feeling the m/m/f threesome would have gotten different treatment; I mean it's not like they shied away from it in this video but also Phil was not yet at the point of casually consistently talking about men.
I actually haven't thought of that when watching, but I agree. What makes me happy is that we know they'd make more of a big deal about it, but it would all be in a positive way. I'm just feeling soft about them today.
obsessivelymoody wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:01 pm 5. What are your thoughts on 14-year old Phil and his creativity? :D
I really love it! I think it's so wonderfully teenage, but also so endearing, and very cool and enjoyable. It does make me want to see--especially with what he have seen from him already--what adult Phil can do with that kind of creativity in that same kind of format.
I love your whole post (obviously), but I'm pulling this out because YES (@kavat - I agree as well!) I could totally see them making a more indie/quirky kind of game, a proper console or pc game, not just an app. They both have the creativity for it, and Phil has a lot of fun ideas. What's more, they both love games and clearly have a lifelong experience with them. It would be great if they gave that a shot... but the more excited I get at the prospect, the more I'm thinking it probably won't happen - but yeah, something more creative like that would be perfect for Phil.
lesterchuu wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:05 pm also the fact that they kept on nerding out over phils chosen background music reminds me of the fact that thats how they became friends in the first place. :happytears:
This was literally what I kept thinking the whole time. They both love all the same games, Dan caught on to every bit of music, and their love of FF just has me feeling things. I'm glad that a certain song was not in this video because we all would have passed out (lmao they would never include that)
I'm just... still amazed at how much they have in common. What kinda money do you have to pay to find a soulmate like that? How many souls??