Funny AI generated content based on the last 10 pages of dialouge in the main thread

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
goodbants
drama llama
Pronouns: she/her/hers

So there's this website called Botnik where you can type in a bunch of text and then based on the text, an AI will try to predict what you're going to say. I thought it would be funny to do in this forum. I took the last 10 pages or so of the main thread and put it in the algorithm. So ladies and gentlemen, I present to you what an AI would be like if it was on this forum...
"The gaming channel and their reasons along with professional 5 dapg vids. I think this is my go to soft content throughout the year. I’ve also written down my thoughts and we really appreciate it if people would leave some of their two cents as well. Dan initially wanting to kill dil did make me go ' hmm.. ' but also like... He said 9 days and they left last thursday. P: yeah i don't know if it can feel like you may know them based on what they like. I think this is my go to soft content throughout the year as a close to 2018 are... ( in no particular order ) and i totally sobbed through the opening number 3 for dan and phil play heart?throb. * selects ass * * [ 5:43 ] we are given some top 5 dapg vids: can you cancel that i just for some reason never decided to watch -- i do think there was boldness in leaving it in the festive ditl video when they both pulled faces with the wreath. The impossible quiz... Final one 3 kids and phil play heart?throb up on the tip of his tongue often feel that way but to me its just them reintroducing adrian to the phandom. Fans of celebrities often feel that way but... to me back then i slowed it down and he does say baby. I love this game because it hit that balance between the amount of scariness and entertainment. The first gamingmas 2016 with the hiatus he has been liking comments on the videos and fan art of the sims up and till then at least four times like these. Dan mocking phil's pic on instagram as well kinda like santa would knock on the door. And then santa would be very special by drawing whiskers on their eyes. Phil gets to show off his skills and has some gamer rage. I'm not sorry for making this one of my highlights for the final video. Obviously having small lil christmas’ identifies as a part of his life story wow... Great video games on there and as people have said " baby " but i think it is phil is 3 kids and phil play heart?throb up on the wrong side of the bed. The tackle was something improvised and spontaneous. Also making fun of gendered stereotypes for attraction and lack of diversity and phil poking him was my favourite part. I love their competitiveness and they are giving us so much more than any homage. Oh wait for more content today... I wonder if his phone died again or if he’s left it in the festive ditl video. "

Of course the more text you type in the funnier and more accurate it is so I'm gonna work on getting as much in there. I also cleaned it up a little to make it better.
:sparkle: this was the most fun i've ever had :sparkle:
goodbants
drama llama
Pronouns: she/her/hers

This one's a little cleaner
"Phil is 3 kids ago and again just now finding some time to just step back and have a think about our lives. Policing queer people is cruel because i don't know what adrian posted... And that it definitely entertained me more than day 2. Chopstick challenge ( i cry also i love that phil seems to have just the randomest stray shit in his bedroom dresser ) and i totally sobbed through the opening. I'm not a big deal anymore (and yeah i'm grouping two videos together again ) but this time to his 4mln followers on insta is truly something that happens that makes them have to continue the series. They were a bit awkward and I'm still trying to say is that my love for them will be more powerful once they come back. I hope this kind of thing does help reading your varying opinions on school. They are bored and trying to start drama we should all get behind dan in his selfie. "
:sparkle: this was the most fun i've ever had :sparkle:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

This is terrifying and amazing.
kavat
pastel persona

This is it, we're done, robots can replace us now and no one would know :tinfoil: It's way funnier than I'll ever be!
autumnhearth
senpai

We’re definitely here for the soft content, twice over. * selects ass * And yes I did sob, thanks AI!

It would be interesting to get some text from each of the threads throughout the last year.