Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
glitterintheair
phillluminati
Pronouns: she/her

I just want a joint video, is that too much to ask for? I am crumbling.

And I still can't figure out where Phil's filming room is.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

glitterintheair wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:00 pm I just want a joint video, is that too much to ask for? I am crumbling.

My guesses -If it’s still in the filming flat then he either moved the dresser/bed out of the AP room or he’s got it set up somewhere in the slounge on the other side of the sofa we’ve only seen in their moving live show. I could be and am probably wrong but if it’s not there then it’s not in the flat and I’m even more confused
glitterintheair
phillluminati

Amiaw wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:06 pm
glitterintheair wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:00 pm I just want a joint video, is that too much to ask for? I am crumbling.

My guesses -If it’s still in the filming flat then he either moved the dresser/bed out of the AP room or he’s got it set up somewhere in the slounge on the other side of the sofa we’ve only seen in their moving live show. I could be and am probably wrong but if it’s not there then it’s not in the flat and I’m even more confused
But where did the bed go, though? We know he didn't get rid of it since it's not theirs, so.. what's happening?
I thought about the slounge too but in the lava lamp story you can see there's a room corner and that doesn't match with the slounge at all. :hmmm:
liola
rankussy

I'm confusion. I've spent the last 15 minutes looking at the reflection in the metal of the lava lamp. I'm going insane I miss them and don't understand why not showing us their faces is now a thing. Like, I'm not crazy right, they are just avoiding showing their faces. Why - what's up with their faces I love them they're beautiful faces SHOW THEM TO ME #facegate

Anyway, I just want something.
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Amiaw
interactive introvert

glitterintheair wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:15 pm

But where did the bed go, though? We know he didn't get rid of it since it's not theirs, so.. what's happening?
I thought about the slounge too but in the lava lamp story you can see there's a room corner and that doesn't match with the slounge at all. :hmmm:
You’re right. I keep forgetting about the furniture not being theirs. I’m just very confused then. I don’t know where it could be in that flat.
I’m now more convinced it’s in the living flat or a new location that we haven’t seen before.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

liola wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:28 pm I'm confusion. I've spent the last 15 minutes looking at the reflection in the metal of the lava lamp. I'm going insane I miss them and don't understand why not showing us their faces is now a thing. Like, I'm not crazy right, they are just avoiding showing their faces. Why - what's up with their faces I love them they're beautiful faces SHOW THEM TO ME #facegate

exactly. what did we do wrong that we can enjoy the pleasure of seeing their beautiful faces? :snow:
:gayaf:
autumnhearth
senpai

Amiaw wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:30 pm

You’re right. I keep forgetting about the furniture not being theirs. I’m just very confused then. I don’t know where it could be in that flat.
I’m now more convinced it’s in the living flat or a new location that we haven’t seen before.
It’s in the slounge, in the space of wall to the left of their old sofa. I posted this in the old thread and today’s instastory further proves it (see the white part that juts out). No need to move beds and dressers. That big plant and chair were already in the kitchen (remember it’s just one open space) all he had to do was move the lighting and camera. Tile floor explains the acoustics, easy peasey.

Last time I put this pic under a cut, but since it wasn’t seen by everyone... (again sorry Phil). Just look to the left of his ear. Prime filming real estate.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

autumnhearth wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:21 pm
Amiaw wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:30 pm

It’s in the slounge, in the space of wall to the left of their old sofa. I posted this in the old thread and today’s instastory further proves it (see the white part that juts out). No need to move beds and dressers. That big plant and chair were already in the kitchen (remember it’s just one open space) all he had to do was move the lighting and camera. Tile floor explains the acoustics, easy peasey.

Last time I put this pic under a cut, but since it wasn’t seen by everyone... (again sorry Phil). Just look to the left of his ear. Prime filming real estate.
Thank you for the picture. I thought it might be because of seeing that little spot in their very first live show. I’m going with this until someone proves differently
autumnhearth
senpai

^No prob. Now we can move on to the true mystery: what the hell is that orange pillar and more importantly why? (Not why is he using it, why does it even exist as an object?) Looking forward to whatever Philly decides to throw our way. I thought we would have had a couple pics of drinks or dessert this weekend, but I guess not.
liola
rankussy

I still don't think it's that space. Too in the middle of walking space, not enough natural light imo, seems like there's a shelf that can't be moved. I actually thought it would be AP room but just moving the bed on the side, it is such a small space that he's using it could be it. Or somewhere else. Maybe another dimension where his face only shows up in video and not pictures

I'm tired
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
knq
lava lamp

The orange thing is one of those blocks that’s usually above the cupboards in the kitchen. Or maybe two of them stacked on top of each other? The ones from tatinof. Dan kicked one at a fan who got a bruise and then sent her an apology.

I think he’s in the slounge but I don’t really know where? There’s a shelf in the area @autumnhearth pointed out otherwise I’d say there. He could be in the AP room after moving the bed into the gaming room. The gaming room was originally the master bedroom, and if they're moving out eventually (or just don’t need the gaming room anymore :( ) they may have moved the bed back into the master.

It still seems too echoey for that tiny room though.
autumnhearth
senpai

knq wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:22 pm The orange thing is one of those blocks that’s usually above the cupboards in the kitchen. Or maybe two of them stacked on top of each other? The ones from tatinof. Dan kicked one at a fan who got a bruise and then sent her an apology.

I think he’s in the slounge but I don’t really know where? There’s a shelf in the area @autumnhearth pointed out otherwise I’d say there. He could be in the AP room after moving the bed into the gaming room. The gaming room was originally the master bedroom, and if they're moving out eventually (or just don’t need the gaming room anymore :( ) they may have moved the bed back into the master.

It still seems too echoey for that tiny room though.
Oh, huh I didn’t know they had that texture. I thought they were like paper lanterns. I don’t think that shelf is permanently attached to the wall, it seems to be free standing just like the smaller one he put in there. There are only so many walls in the slounge, many of which are grey or too small. I’m sticking to my guns. I don’t think they would move beds just for a stretch of white wall. Occam’s razor and all that.
Andy
squish

Ataraxia25 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:45 pm
liola wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:28 pm I'm confusion. I've spent the last 15 minutes looking at the reflection in the metal of the lava lamp. I'm going insane I miss them and don't understand why not showing us their faces is now a thing. Like, I'm not crazy right, they are just avoiding showing their faces. Why - what's up with their faces I love them they're beautiful faces SHOW THEM TO ME #facegate

exactly. what did we do wrong that we can enjoy the pleasure of seeing their beautiful faces? :snow:
Plot twist: they're both growing beards.
Ablissa
pastel persona

Andy wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:42 pm

If that's the case, the next video will be in 2025 when Dan has finished puberty and manages to grow a beard.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

Andy wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:42 pm

Plot twist: i'm unsubscribing.
:gayaf:
glitterintheair
phillluminati

Ataraxia25 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:46 pm Plot twist: i'm unsubscribing.
Same. (It's not like we'd miss any content anyway)
Amiaw
interactive introvert

In Phil’s latest story it looks like you can see an open window in the base of the lamp
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Out of curiosity I decided to look through Dan and Phil's tumblr tags using timestamps to go way back, just to see when they started being/having a fandom on tumblr, and ended up stumbling over a formspring answer I'd never seen! It's so trippy to find stuff so old it's new to me.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

alittledizzy wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:55 pm Out of curiosity I decided to look through Dan and Phil's tumblr tags using timestamps to go way back, just to see when they started being/having a fandom on tumblr, and ended up stumbling over a formspring answer I'd never seen! It's so trippy to find stuff so old it's new to me.
Wow, that's trippy. I've never seen that either. (And it certainly looks authentic.) I guess the universe realizes that with no new content it has to cough up some old content. :spy: :alienmpreg: :illuminati: :tu:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
Ablissa
pastel persona

Phil did another members only thing. It seems like this new video won't involve Dan? :(
glitterintheair
phillluminati

I am telling you - this is gonna be a sequel of the 5$ Internet Experiment video but without Dan and it will be Phil sending his handwriting to someone who will tell him what personality he has based on his calligraphy.
lionandllama
squish

I feel like we won’t get a joint video on AP before Dan uploads on his own channel again. I don’t know exactly why, but it feels like Dan really is on a social media detox right now and will come back with a video on his main channel. Thus why I also doubt a liveshow will happen before that, because everyone will be asking about Dan and when he’ll upload again.
Or they really did drop the joint branding by closing the II chapter but I can hardly believe that after how much work went into establishing the current dnp brand.
FlegmaticSimon
drama llama

Oh, this is rather exciting! :D I had almost given up hope. I watched Dan's video about his piano teacher and somehow made up a theory while half-asleep. I was absolutely sure that Dan was brushing up his piano skills in order to become a pianist. Well, this theory made a lot more sense last night. :lol:

Anyway, this got me thinking. What would you all think if Dan and Phil had a radio show again? I don't think this is likely to happen, but it could be possible. After all, perhaps this is why they are on hiatus on the gaming channel. They might be brainstorming new ideas for a show. :tinfoil:

Right, I have no idea why I am writing this since I have no evidence. :lol: But it could be interesting.
kavat
pastel persona

glitterintheair wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:28 pm I am telling you - this is gonna be a sequel of the 5$ Internet Experiment video but without Dan and it will be Phil sending his handwriting to someone who will tell him what personality he has based on his calligraphy.
Yeah this is what I think as well. I just really wish it's with Dan.
fancybum
senpai

Huh. I suddenly want Phil to start a blog? I know he barely said anything, but I found that little post way more satisfying than any of his insta stories and I don’t know why..

“Maybe that is when I mentally peaked” is hilarious. Maybe it’s just that actually writing something out looks like more effort/thought went into it (even if it didn’t lol)? Hm interesting. Or I’m just so starved for content the tiniest scrap seems like a bigger deal?? I’m so confused about how much I appreciate that post.....
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me