Buying Weird Stuff On Fiverr! (7 February 2019)

Videos posted on the AmazingPhil channel
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

itasca00 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:56 am I liked this video! It was cute and silly and made me laugh. Here are my highlights:
  • [0:46] Phil is intrigued by the idea of a gay birthday video, but he doesn’t buy it for himself. ☹️
  • [1:39] Phil looks for his phone and reveals that his phone’s name is Brian.
  • [1:42] Phil says that he has a difficult time pulling a neutral face, and the results prove it. :lol:
  • [2:13] Phil finds a guy who will be a “male model for your product or brand.” Phil likes the guy’s “guns” and is tempted to make him wear a “Try New Things” T-shirt, but he decides against it. 😭
  • [3:18] The doodle in coffee froth that Phil bought of the surprised Pikachu meme is revealed, and it turns out the service was for a digital edit. I find the letdown highly entertaining.
  • [4:53] Phil demonstrates that he is able to wiggle his ears.
  • [5:12] The person analyzing Phil’s face tells him that his nose indicates that he has “big spending energy.”
  • [6:27] Phil watches the video he purchased of the dog singing him “Happy Birthday to You.” He is very tickled that he thought it would be a real dog singing.
  • [8:04] The man analyzing Phil’s handwriting says that he has “libido syndrome.” Phil confirms this, but the example he gives of why this is the case just indicates that he’s impulsive. :shrug:
  • [8:50] The man analyzing Phil’s handwriting says that Phil has an average self-esteem, and Phil agrees. He says that magic will happen when Phil’s self-esteem is increased, and Phil wiggles his eyebrows as he repeats, “magic will happen.”
  • [9:15] At the suggestion of the man analyzing Phil’s handwriting, Phil stands in front of a mirror, looks himself in the eyes, and tells himself that he is the best. Truer words have never been spoken. :love1:
  • Interesting choices were made with the merch links. At the top of the video description, www.amazingphilshop.com is listed along with the new US and Australian AmazingPhil shops. Then, with the individual social media links, www.danandphilshop.com is listed.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?