My Google Search History 2! (25 February 2019)

Videos posted on the AmazingPhil channel
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

itasca00 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:39 am I thought this video was phenomenal! I know it’s not the most original idea, but I found myself laughing about as much as I usually do during a gaming video, which really says something. This is definitely my favorite video of the year so far! Here are my highlights:
  • [0:21] While talking about waking up in the middle of the night with random questions on his mind, Phil shows a shot of him waking up in bed.
  • [1:13] Phil reveals that he googled “do furries have flaps?” on October 14, 2018. He says that he and Dan were talking about whether fursuits have flaps that can be opened to allow the people wearing them to go to the bathroom without taking them off. Apparently, it depends on the fursuit. At [1:51], Phil says:
    P: If I had one, I’d need a flap because I pee all the time. I’m jo--I’m peeing right now! No. Uh... I just think I’d want the opportunity to be able to pee.
  • [2:50] Phil reveals that he googled “Running in the cold burns lungs” on January 16, 2019. Now, let me think...who else that we all know and love took up running in January? 😏
  • [4:51] Phil reveals that he googled “Phil Lester” on June 3, 2018. Bad Phil! As a famous person, nothing good can come of googling yourself. His next search (on November 23, 2018) was for “vulgar wasp” because apparently another person named Phil Lester has published a book called The Vulgar Wasp.
  • [5:22] Phil reveals that he googled “ancient naked olympics” and “peach emoji” on December 18, 2018. He says this must have been “for a video.” Right… Okay, fine. There’s proof.
  • [5:32] Phil reveals that he googled “where is dominos the sizzler?” on December 28, 2018. Phil says that Dominos got rid of “The Sizzler” pizza the week after he and Dan filmed the mukbang last year. Then he actually asks people to tweet at Dominos to bring back “The Sizzler!” Unsurprisingly, Dominos responded:
  • [6:09] Phil reveals that there are like 500 “tweets” (Google searches) in his history for things like “VANS x NASA VOYAGER” on January 17, 2019. Phil says he didn’t make these searches, and he thinks Dan was on his laptop. The searches pertain to a pair of shoes that Phil asked for for his birthday that were apparently sold out everywhere. But Dan came through, found a pair, and gave them to Phil. ❤️ Phil then shows the shoes and gushes about them for about twenty seconds.
  • [7:20] Phil reveals that he googled “beaver anal gland vanilla” on March 2, 2018. Phil says that, apparently, vanilla is sometimes made out of the anal glands of beavers. He says that this is what we should be thinking about whenever we’re eating ice cream.
  • [7:41] Phil reveals that he googled “two bros chillin in a hot tub” on November 25, 2018. He says that he and Dan had a huge debate about whether it’s “two bros chillin’ in a hot tub five feet apart” or “two bros chillin’ in a hot tub six feet apart.” Phil was on team “five feet apart,” while Dan was on team “six feet apart.” Apparently, “five feet apart” is correct. Phil says he won all of Dan’s wealth for winning this debate. (Side note: I totally missed Phil saying this when I first watched the video, and I can’t stop laughing now!)
  • [7:59] Phil reveals that he googled “funny dancing kid” on March 13, 2018. He says that he performed this search to find a video clip, which he then shows. At [8:10], he says, “Me and Dan are obsessed with this kid.”
  • [9:35] While staying seated, Phil leans forward and the words, “Is there one in this drawer? Yeah.” can be heard, indicating that there’s something with drawers sitting right in front of Phil’s filming space.
  • Phil continues to be consistent in listing all three versions of the AmazingPhil merch shop at the top of the video description and listing the Dan and Phil Shop with his social media links.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?