Dan & Phil Part 83: Where in the World is Daniel Howell

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

Since the instagram thing linked to reddit I feel like he was just sharing something cute, but who knows?
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

Can he be more obvious about them moving?
:gayaf:
autumnhearth
senpai

Gotcha dizzy! Self storage eh? I thought they had SO MUCH storage in the apartment(s) ;) Was about to embed the same.
citizen_erased
truth bomb

Ataraxia25 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:42 pm Can he be more obvious about them moving?
so if they're being this blatant about moving now, does that mean the new video is going to be an apartment tour? because that's probably the only thing I can think of that has probably been requested a lot.
fancybum
senpai

I’m experiencing fear because I have no idea what we’ve allegedly been requesting for years that he hasn’t done. Is it possible it’s a collab with somebody that isn’t Dan or family? I can’t even think of what other YTers anybody would care about him collabing with at this point? Apart from that Buzzfeed chick everyone loves except she’s in LA? Hmmmm. Challenge? I’m drawing a complete blank.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Storage eh?

Don't mind me, just getting some more chairs for those who want to join us on Moving Hill.

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
susan2
rainbow nerd

I'm hereby changing my prediction to "We got a FOREVER HOME"

not really
liola
rankussy

Phil: mentions storage

Me, laying down towels and fresh fruit to welcome all of my children on the Moving Hill, passing down margaritas and juice
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

To add on to long-requested things:

Flat tour or BOYFRIEND PICKS MY OUTFITS.

I know he kinda already did that one, but, uh, I still hope.

Or him reacting to the video where he predicts Dan?
liola wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:51 pm Me, laying down towels and fresh fruit to welcome all of my children on the Moving Hill, passing down margaritas and juice
I'm actually about to establish a permanent structure on moving hill, I've lived here for so long.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Mr Amazing himself reached to adjust my tinfoil hat and pull it much farther down my head.

They like to drop hints, and that is certainly a hint and a half. Especially since they literally moved for storage.

I'm curious about Phil's video but my expectations are very low. I'm not even sure what to expect, but it's definitely going to be some offhand thing he's seen a couple times over the years. I'll just mope around in my fantasies I guess.

Oh I was about to post this, but in light of a few new things: I nightly doubt we're ever going to get a flat tour. That just gives people direct and easy access to finding where they live. And I think they're much too private for that anyway. Flat tours were popular when they first moved in and then moved again, so taking advantage of that and adding that bit of extra fabricated friendship with a house tour was a good move for someone wanting to grow their audience.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

The merch girls posted stories yesterday that looked like they were in a storage unit so it could be related to merch. All I know is I'm not really happy with Phil right now because there is so much anxiety in the phandom right now and he knows what he's doing.

It's been 3 months of weird angles, secrets, finding truths, etc...hopefully they are ready to start answering some questions soon.

edited to add: looks like the same location as the stories from Sarah and Ryann so I'm thinking it's irl related
Last edited by Amiaw on Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
autumnhearth
senpai

^ :(

Honestly all I can think of is Dan and I Get A Dog, but I don’t think it would be. I want to pick the brains of people who have been in phandom for a long time.

Wtf Phil?!
Last edited by autumnhearth on Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
liola
rankussy

plinthofmylife wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:55 pm To add on to long-requested things:

Flat tour or BOYFRIEND PICKS MY OUTFITS.

I know he kinda already did that one, but, uh, I still hope.

Or him reacting to the video where he predicts Dan?
liola wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:51 pm Me, laying down towels and fresh fruit to welcome all of my children on the Moving Hill, passing down margaritas and juice
I'm actually about to establish a permanent structure on moving hill, I've lived here for so long.
I've made the Moving Hill all cozy and @Catallena is bringing the chairs, join us there's so much space I'm gonna start giving out blankets

Phil's new IG story?! I am definitely intrigued

thestigdrivesamini
sad dimple

He just posted an instastory of him with a mannequin hand, so they might have been there for the merch store. (Side note: he really is 18 different kinds of gorgeous huh)

I’m still firmly on moving hill regardless.
intoapuddle
spork

My prediction is that he's going to do a really old challenge/yt trend thing that he never got around to doing when it was popular, or a part 2 of one he did that was popular.

If it is that, I'd want a new draw my life, or a brother tag thing with Martyn. I don't think it'll be that, but that's what I'd want as far as solo Phil goes :>
liola
rankussy

thestigdrivesamini wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:09 pm He just posted an instastory of him with a mannequin hand, so they might have been there for the merch store. (Side note: he really is 18 different kinds of gorgeous huh)

I’m still firmly on moving hill regardless.
That hand was in their gaming room they've used for spooky week

Alas

They're moving Janet

phanniemegan
tol bean

If there was ever a hint of doubt that they were moving, it's completely obliterated now. I'm so firmly on the moving hill that I might start building my forever home on it :lol:
knq
lava lamp

Considering the size of Phil's audience and the amount of time he's been on the internet... there's probably very little that falls into the category of things that haven't been requested for years.

When I went to Tyler's channel to watch the butt enhancing underwear video Phil liked I saw he had a video where he took care of a friend's dog for a day. If Phil is indeed doing something with the merch crew maybe he was allowed to borrow Frank. I doubt that though.

What other requests have been prevalent? Changing up his hair/clothing or painting his nails, collabs with other YouTubers, making a video with his mum or Matryn. A tour of the gaming flat because they already moved out? Pinof 1 bloopers and lots of Dan related stuff. Revealing his natural hair color? ... I'm upset I thought of that.

Also damn, did Phil just communicate with his audience 4 separate times today? What the buns is this??
Ablissa
pastel persona

phanniemegan wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:18 pm If there was ever a hint of doubt that they were moving, it's completely obliterated now. I'm so firmly on the moving hill that I might start building my forever home on it :lol:
Can I be your platonic flatmate?
We should all build a big house up on the moving hill and live there together. Like tumblr school back in the dark ages of tumblr... except better.

It's happening and I'm hyped.

As for Phil's video... I really have no idea. I think the most requested thing could be a brother vs boyfriend cough best friend tag, but that's definitely not happening. I don't think it'll be a joint video, so... anything is possible. I'd love something with Martyn or Kath.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I posted this on tumblr but I'm gonna double dip with it. My thoughts right now summed up in one gif:

sonicgreen
woodland creature

Catallena wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:48 pm Storage eh?

Don't mind me, just getting some more chairs for those who want to join us on Moving Hill.

at this rate we’re gonna need a bigger hill (count me in though)
:tinfoil:
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

They really know what they're doing, and honestly? I'm here for it. Let's go forever home 2k19 :tinfoil:
noodlebum
flower crown

How has he not been to a storage unit before?! Would've thought they'd already used one before tbh

Maybe the IRL offices are moving/getting refurbed? Or storing their merch? Just trying to think of other reasons for that crew to be there too if it's not dnp moving... :shrug:

I personally think it's to do with the gaming flat/room, and their old props and things from over the years.
autumnhearth
senpai

Why am I so skeptical? I want to be on the hill with you all. I just don’t want to go tumbling down. I’ve broken my crown one too many times that I’m too scared to climb. I sincerely hope you all are right.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

I mean, if they are indeed moving, I wouldn't be surprised they asked some friends to help and they are friends with several people from IRL. :shrug:
:gayaf: