Dan & Phil Part 85: the phildom

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Excuse me while my heart has a mild flutter over the white streaks in his quiff. I wonder if the squirrel ever recognises him.
taco baco
dank meme

lefthandedism wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:29 pm And, :welcome: taco baco!
:thankyou:
Phil better be cautious, don't want him getting bit right in the Florida again. :rofl:
oi he's mine
autumnhearth
senpai
Pronouns: she/her

From ameliadimz’s Instagram story. I’m here for any cross between traditional and new media. The Sue Perkins interview comes to mind.
moon-boye
smol bean

this is totally not the point but i can't stop laughing at dan standing awkwardly behind everyone else in that photo. the most on brand thing he's done all year tbh :lol:
:rainbow: :cactus:
flarequake
not an airport stalker

If he’d just stood next to Taha on the left, he wouldn’t have stuck out :roll: he looks cute and happy, though, hope it all went well.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

It makes me so happy to know that Dan's been doing something like this! :sunshine:
kavat
pastel persona

I'm slightly scared of this technology
knq
lava lamp

Those photos do not look like Phil. Maybe his nostrils and the area around his eyes? Other than that I don't really recognize him or the ones of PJ either. I was just watching Phil's twitter like huh, suddenly Phil is friends with a lot of well-groomed women and they're not even wearing his merch.

In the continued adventures of dani snot on fire, TalentWorks' Bronagh linked everyone at the comedy writer's retreat in an IG story. I think she tried to link to @danisnotonfire instead of @danielhowell, but she ended up linking to the fan account @daninsontonfire :ribena:

flarequake
not an airport stalker

The talentworks podcast has 8 episodes already, a few youtubers like Joe Sugg and Hannah Witton, also the VidCon CEO. Haven’t listened yet, but it’s got some good reviews.

That Dan misspelling being a fan account solves the mystery, I wonder how she could have got the spelling so wrong. Reminds me of a Cats the musical fan name (she ran a big website, but wasn’t alone there) being used as a character in a new production.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

flarequake wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 7:19 pm The talentworks podcast has 8 episodes already, a few youtubers like Joe Sugg and Hannah Witton, also the VidCon CEO. Haven’t listened yet, but it’s got some good reviews.
I've listened to most of them. I found them interesting if a bit dry, it's probably more interesting to me to hear the people that I'm not familiar with tell their career stories. (As opposed to one like Rhett and Link, which I already knew fairly well.)
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Hi guys
It’s almost time for dans birthday and I’m going to start promoting the drive soon. However I’m low on time/energy at the moment for health reasons and was hoping someone else could take the lead this time. Maybe people could take a social media account each if need be?
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

When: Sunday, May 12th - 1pm, 7pm, 10pm UTC

Theme: Day in the Life of Dan and Phil Marathon! 🎥💖

It’s been a while~ #PhandomWatch is back with another show and this time we’ll be marathoning DnP’s DITL videos! The entire playlist will last roughly 2 hours so we might do a shorter pre-show than usual. Keep in touch with our twitter to see when the room will be open.

We look forward to seeing you soon!
"you are next to me in my life"
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Less lizards, more face, please, Mr. Amazing.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

alittledizzy wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:18 am Less lizards, more face, please, Mr. Amazing.
No idea what you're talking about? That's Phil meeting Dan at the airport.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
autumnhearth
senpai

Just coming to express my belated love for Fiona/Phillipa. He reminds me of Liv Tyler and Evangeline Lily. My husband knew immediately who it was with no context (except knowing what I care about) but he prefers a more masculine Phil and thinks Dan might be better suited. Whatever Phil’s high cheekbones, delicate high arched brows and full lips are perfect. And he looks way better as a woman than PJ.
taco baco
dank meme

autumnhearth wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 1:46 am Just coming to express my belated love for Fiona/Phillipa. He reminds me of Liv Tyler and Evangeline Lily. My husband knew immediately who it was with no context (except knowing what I care about) but he prefers a more masculine Phil and thinks Dan might be better suited. Whatever Phil’s high cheekbones, delicate high arched brows and full lips are perfect. And he looks way better as a woman than PJ.
I showed my friend (who is used to be raving about Phil and is sick of it) a pic of Fiona/Phillipa and he responded with “I think I like Phil now.” Mr. Amazing, your power is too strong. :stan:
oi he's mine
starwatersong
phabergé

Shoutout to Dan and Phil in this video by iNabber:
Ablissa
pastel persona

lesterchuu wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 11:01 pm
When: Sunday, May 12th - 1pm, 7pm, 10pm UTC

Theme: Day in the Life of Dan and Phil Marathon! 🎥💖

It’s been a while~ #PhandomWatch is back with another show and this time we’ll be marathoning DnP’s DITL videos! The entire playlist will last roughly 2 hours so we might do a shorter pre-show than usual. Keep in touch with our twitter to see when the room will be open.

We look forward to seeing you soon!
Starting round one NOW, join us if you like! :)
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I just saw a tweet floating around that dan and Phil’s branding had been removed from truth bombs and big potato liked the tweet- if it is true it’s an interesting choice to do that now
starwatersong
phabergé

Amiaw wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 1:33 pm I just saw a tweet floating around that dan and Phil’s branding had been removed from truth bombs and big potato liked the tweet- if it is true it’s an interesting choice to do that now
Saw that, too! And Big Potato’s reply. For reference:
liola
rankussy

Amiaw wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 1:33 pm I just saw a tweet floating around that dan and Phil’s branding had been removed from truth bombs and big potato liked the tweet- if it is true it’s an interesting choice to do that now
Yeah they replied saying they're going to say more about it next week - sounds like a business choice from Big Potato's part, maybe they want consistent branding without a collaboration attached to it and "bought" the full right for it? It wouldn't exactly surprise me
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

Oh that's nice, iirc didn't Dan say that they didn't even want their names on it in the first place, but were told that they had to? I'm glad that for some reason they're getting what I'm assuming they originally wanted/intended it to be, a board game made by them but separate from the world of Dan&Phil Branding
CapriciousCrab
sad dimple

Well, this makes sense if DnP are trying to move away from joint branding.
liola
rankussy

CapriciousCrab wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 2:10 pm Well, this makes sense if DnP are trying to move away from joint branding.
Nah it really makes more sense as a business choice from Big Potato. Changing packaging (and maybe even things inside) is still going to cost a bit and I doubt they would do it because Dan and Phil don't want a joint branding anymore. If that was the case they would stop selling TABINOF lol plus they didn't want the names on it from the beginning, even when their joint branding was going strong
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
CapriciousCrab
sad dimple

liola wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 2:23 pm
CapriciousCrab wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 2:10 pm Well, this makes sense if DnP are trying to move away from joint branding.
Nah it really makes more sense as a business choice from Big Potato. Changing packaging (and maybe even things inside) is still going to cost a bit and I doubt they would do it because Dan and Phil don't want a joint branding anymore. If that was the case they would stop selling TABINOF lol plus they didn't want the names on it from the beginning, even when their joint branding was going strong
Do you think Big Potato is trying to appeal to a wider audience by making it a non-branded game? I'm not a business/marketing person so I dont know how all this works lol