Dan & Phil Part 85: the phildom

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Ablissa
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

Amiaw wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:06 am Wirrow just started following irl merch on instagram. I wonder if he’s going to design merch for them or have merch of his own 🤔
I shouldn't be excited, but I am excited. Wirrow merch would be awesome. I know he sells prints on etsy, but I'm not sure if he has any other type of merch/any newer prints?
alien
procrastinator

Amiaw wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:06 am Wirrow just started following irl merch on instagram. I wonder if he’s going to design merch for them or have merch of his own 🤔

oh no youve gotten my hopes up
Last edited by lefthandedism on Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quoted text
blahblahblah8
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Phil posted an insta story a little while ago that linked to the irl.merch insta so he might have just followed after seeing that. But it would be cool if he did put something out through them
scientia
phabergé

blahblahblah8 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:55 am Phil posted an insta story a little while ago that linked to the irl.merch insta so he might have just followed after seeing that. But it would be cool if he did put something out through them
Did I cling to Phil's use of the word 'us' today? Yes!
obvsly
#relatable

Ablissa wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:38 am
I shouldn't be excited, but I am excited. Wirrow merch would be awesome. I know he sells prints on etsy, but I'm not sure if he has any other type of merch/any newer prints?
Ooh I really hope this is the case. I’ve bought his stuff via Etsy before. Everything was top quality but I hate using Etsy so much. Wirrow has been very quiet for the past year and I can’t wait to see his new work more regularly again.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

lefthandedism wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 9:32 pm
flarequake wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 4:39 pm Edit - hehe, I’m a phan wedding for this post only. I was amused enough by the numbers looking like recent years while they’ve been going from the 1990s to 2000s, but this is cute.
Yay! :tu: We added a bunch of fun Easter eggs during the last time we refreshed the ranks, and I think you are the first to achieve that one!

:2022:
Oh, that's fun.

And now happy 1 year mythical phan-wedding anniversary ;)
Phantasy
woodland creature

Whelp, it’s June... your move, Dan.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

It's gonna be a loooooong month huh?
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé

Uh oh... Only Phil? People are gonna explode!
Cafil
squish
Pronouns: She/Her

So Dan is returning now! Maybe we will get that video
tigertatze
living flop

MythicalPinkTrashCan wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:02 pm Uh oh... Only Phil? People are gonna explode!
Well...
#nohetero
Ablissa
pastel persona

What the hell is going ON
They're announced as separate acts, then? Whatever, I'm so shocked I might scream tbh. WHEN IS VIDCON?????
Last edited by Ablissa on Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé

tigertatze wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:11 pm
MythicalPinkTrashCan wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:02 pm Uh oh... Only Phil? People are gonna explode!
Well...
Thank goodness. I was getting ready for some intense emotions and now I don't have to! yay! :sunshine:
tigertatze
living flop

MythicalPinkTrashCan wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:12 pm
tigertatze wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:11 pm
Well...
Thank goodness. I was getting ready for some intense emotions and now I don't have to! yay! :sunshine:
I’m still having some intense emotions, the biggest one being apprehension
#nohetero
anna_begins
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Dan and Phil are the least predictable people on planet earth. VidCon is the last thing I thought I'd be seeing them do this year but here we are. Interesting for sure.
susan2
rainbow nerd

Separate....yet still together.

:japhan: :sunshine:
MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé

I feel so overwhelmed with all this suddenly.
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

SHIT. I haven't been to Vidcon since year 2, and now I'm considering going. Can I justify it?

Do I really believe he's out of the cave? Do I really believe it?
Phantasy
woodland creature

Well now... I am mildly shocked. But, immediately I’m wondering what’s the angle they’re playing? Merch push (they sell exponentially more if they make an appearance)? Other business in LA? Wanting to see LA friends?

Well whatever the motivation, clearly Dan has now 2x committed himself to new content, so if this is his first chance at a public forum to emerge from his cocoon and showcase his presumably new (pleasebegay) butterfly self, then I am for it!
Ablissa
pastel persona

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Why do I have this feeling like Vidcon wanted to announce them separately just to milk the attention it gets and then regretted that decision like real, real fast and threw the joint m&g up? I mean I'm sure the meet and greet was going to be announced quickly either way but lmao I just can't imagine whoever decided to launch the announcement anticipated that response to Phil's.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

So did dan really wait a full year to drop content on purpose so he could make a grand comeback? Is his content going to be worth the wait or is his sunglass emoji “coming out of my cave” tweet all we are getting from him about the last 6 months of silence and then it’s back to business as usual with isg’s and memeing of life videos?

Anyways good for them that they are going to vidcon but I hope we get more than 1 video before it’s time to buy merch.
obvsly
#relatable

Apart from a meet and greet, they have completely different schedules at vid con. Dan has a mental health panel on July 11 and a variety show on July 13. Then Phil has an “amazingphil q&a” on July 12. The mental health panel I understand, but Phil isn’t in the variety show? Weird.
liola
rankussy

Apparently Dan is doing the closing event on his own and I'm still shocked about all of this but y'all

AN HOUR OF SOLO PHIL Q&A. Why does it feel like that means a big announcement God I don't want to get my hopes but..
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
fairylights
crusty sponge

dan? back? overwhelming tbh, but! wow tbh i never thought it would happen

while i’m very excited for new content, i forgot how nervous the anticipation for new things made me.