Dan & Phil Part 88: orbit of uranus

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
obsessivelymoody
emo goose
Pronouns: she/her

GalaxyDarling wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:07 am Anyone know this? :sherlock:
GalaxyDarling wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:28 pm What is the title of this salsa dance song that they always had on back in the day? Like this one here?

i really like that song :oops:
It's this!

Ngl this song has been stuck in my head every day for the last like, 5 years ever since I started watching them. It was fun at first but now it's like hell for me lmao. But enjoy!

Ohh top of the page, let's bring these over here so we can weep some more:
sparkle
blobfish

I love 1 Cornelia :stan:

I also adore the fact that Martyns insta has him as 'Uncle Martyn'
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
GalaxyDarling
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: he/him

obsessivelymoody wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:24 am It's this!

Ngl this song has been stuck in my head every day for the last like, 5 years ever since I started watching them. It was fun at first but now it's like hell for me lmao. But enjoy!

Ahh thanks!! also sorry :oops: I feel like dancing to this :rofl: du du du du du du duduu du duu du
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

He's/They're watching Stranger Things! I hope he shares his opinion, considering
there's an LGBT character.
masterofgeometry
squish

Phantasy wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:06 am Yess! The Vegas content is rolling in... Dan’s got that slightly tipsy inflection he has in his voice like from Phil vs Praying Mantis.

Also, that Bellagio rooftop view is for sure special access (celebrity/high roller)... definitely not open to the public...
That is the biggest damn CVS sign I've ever seen.
actualsoulmates
dank meme

I almost had a heart attack when I read the text on this story - I thought Dan said he brought someone up to his room to binge Stranger Things with him. :ribena:
:prideheart2: once in twenty lifetimes :biheart:
phandemonium
drama llama

actualsoulmates wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:40 am I almost had a heart attack when I read the text on this story - I thought Dan said he brought someone up to his room to binge Stranger Things with him. :ribena:
Well, he almost certainly brought Phil :D
hintatty
drama llama

actualsoulmates wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:40 am I almost had a heart attack when I read the text on this story - I thought Dan said he brought someone up to his room to binge Stranger Things with him. :ribena:
this is how i chose to read it lol, although i can't figure out if "keeping my personal life, private" is really the thing that is happening anymore with all this teasing haha
moaninglisa
drama llama

hintatty wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:15 pm
this is how i chose to read it lol, although i can't figure out if "keeping my personal life, private" is really the thing that is happening anymore with all this teasing haha
wym?? this reads like his other jokes about being a massive introvert i thought that was like evident or am i just tripping jfkfkfk
phandemonium
drama llama

I wonder if they're going home now or if they have more vacation planned...
Ablissa
pastel persona

Mildly confused by the conversation re: bringing someone up with him lol. Do you all mean Phil? I think that's a given there, why would they watch it separately? I also took his joke as his usual on brand "nerd culture" thing.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

His last story was very clearly saying he was spending his night in Vegas watching tv in his room. I’d assume if anyone was there it was Phil and maybe M&C but i can’t see anyway that it implies he brought someone up to the room.
Omgsonew
crusty sponge

LtrllySusan wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:31 am He's/They're watching Stranger Things! I hope he shares his opinion, considering
there's an LGBT character.
Hopefully Will coming up too
obsessivelymoody wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:24 am It's this!

Why the fuck is that so hilarious to listen to? Dan and Phil have really good taste in ironic music, like any song they've memed the hell out of over the years makes me want to burst out laughing just thinking about
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I love Dan’s pose in that photo on the sign. It’s like his m&g entrances, just a little flair. He only does that occasionally, or at least he used to, he’s done it more often lately as if he’s able to be himself more now. Let the flair flow, Dan :loveeyes:
GalaxyDarling

So... was this tan real or nah? If it was, then first of all, that's attractive, and secondly, the not going outside thing ain't a joke.

Susanisnotafish
flower crown

GalaxyDarling wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:18 pm So... was this tan real or nah? If it was, then first of all, that's attractive, and secondly, the not going outside thing ain't a joke.

Dan said he color corrected a video to make him look more tan. Not sure if this was from that. He was pretty tan in some VYou answers from 2011 also.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
knq
lava lamp

The rapid return of 2009 nakedbooth Dan continues.

eta:
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Crikey, Daniel :shock: perhaps too much flair ;) cheeky boy, he’s got shorts on under there I bet. Phandom explosion in 3, 2, 1...
GalaxyDarling

Susanisnotafish wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:36 pm Dan said he color corrected a video to make him look more tan. Not sure if this was from that. He was pretty tan in some VYou answers from 2011 also.
Maybe it was real. Here he said he was in Sicily and had developed the tan. Then it gradually faded away towards the winter, and he hasn't been that tan ever since.

noodlebum
flower crown

knq wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:45 pm The rapid return of 2009 nakedbooth Dan continues.

eta:
Dan!!! :o this screams private message more than out for the world to see :lol: :prideheart2:
GalaxyDarling

King of... secks
Becky.rigby
living flop

Is that Phil's laptop in the background in Dan's recent Instagram post?
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Becky.rigby wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:56 pm Is that Phil's laptop in the background in Dan's recent Instagram post?
Pretty sure it is, given that I can't fathom Dan having stickers on his!
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Yep Phil’s laptop and his switch controller lol. I’m not a fan of these types of pics from anyone but way better than the bathtub pics
AltMay
glabella

Bitch knows he's cute.

That's all i have to say frankly.

The world is an amazing place, look at it instead of your flaws.