Dan & Phil Part 88: orbit of uranus

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
GalaxyDarling
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: he/him

There was this blink and you miss it moment in Dan Mail 2, when he put that black bowtie-hairpin on :love1:. I freaking love it when he does gender-bending, so that Xbox Avatar thing was cool too.

jesp
why bother

Final call for thoughts on a thanks button. This thread is the place to read about it and share your opinion! At the moment it seems most people that have responded are in favour of trialing it site-wide, so we'll let the thread run a little longer and, if there are no further objections, proceed with the trial.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

So Cornelia just posted that they were at the Hoover Dam. No mention of dnp but can’t think they wouldn’t go too
Ablissa
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

She posted a selfie with Martyn too and they look super cute. I do wonder if deppy are with them or not...
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I wonder if this has anything to do with why she deleted that part of her story from her last Vegas post - we all know that dnp are with them but none of them posted pictures together in Vegas. Did they just want privacy for the rest of the trip?
I can’t honestly see dnp being in Vegas and if they flew back it would either be from Vegas or M&C would have had to take a detour to get them back to LAX if they were flying back from the same airport...idk man. I’m usually not too confused by dnp’s antics but they got me this time

Ok Phil tweeted right after I wrote this. Maybe they are home?
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

Ummm phil.
This is where they were at: https://www.wreckvegas.com/
Amiaw
interactive introvert

So still getting Vegas content? I give up lol
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I didn't realize that was actually Phil, wow. I didn't even turn the sound on. lol @ Dan, though. "Use your hands, Phil."

That's one way to release some tension, I guess.
phandemonium
drama llama

I am so confused as to what I've just watched :rofl: Use your hands, Phil, indeed.
kavat
pastel persona

That's so disturbing, wow
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

liola
rankussy

How I wish I was that printer God why does he sound so hot I'm ashamed of myself

Dan encouraging him is even better
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
obvsly
#relatable

People: Phil is so soft and kawaii..
Phil (and Dan):
alittledizzy wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:22 pm
sonicgreen
woodland creature

i didn’t realize that wasn’t some dumb video phil found online until i came here! i mean, i guess thats a fun paid experience? idk
Amiaw
interactive introvert

They’ve spent a lot of time this trip with sticks in their hands. I didn’t even mean that in a dirty way. They certainly get up to a lot of interesting things on their vacations
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Amiaw wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:29 pm They’ve spent a lot of time this trip with sticks in their hands
:rofl: nice.

I find that video super disturbing (without sound; Dan makes it tolerable) but it's probably because I can't tell it's Phil without looking very closely and I think he looks like some kind of serial killer lol. But hey I guess that's a good way to get out some tension?
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Phil tweeted that video and I was like 'haha that's funny is this some new twitter meme i haven't seen yet?' and then I suddenly heard Dan. And then I realized it was Mr. Phil Lester himself. Fucking up a printer. With a crowbar.

I'm kinda disturbed. I don't know what's going on. I've watched it like 15 times now and very much enjoyed it. Kinda wish I was that printer...

I think Deppy have done it. They have finally defeated me.

:dead:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
i look like a pencil
tol bean

i don't know why but seeing phil destroy that printer was very enjoyable and kinda therapeutic. let that rage out. i'm living vicariously through him.

can you imagine his game rage?
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

If them posting the first side by side photo in 2 months being a them in head-to-toe-hazmat suits and helmets with crowbars doesn't represent this fandom, I don't know what does.
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

🤔 I prefer recycling trash instead of smashing it into little plastic pieces that (likely) end up on a landfill.
i look like a pencil
tol bean

That selfie is so disturbing for some reason, they remind me of the murderous gang from AHS Cult.
noodlebum
flower crown

plinthofmylife wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:37 pm If them posting the first side by side photo in 2 months being a them in head-to-toe-hazmat suits and helmets with crowbars doesn't represent this fandom, I don't know what does.
Haha so true, first selfie just the two of them in ages and it's this :lol:
Not gonna lie, that looks like such a fun activity to just let loose and make a big mess

I also thought Phil was just sharing a random video from somewhere until I heard his little war cry and Dan talk! :o
Last edited by noodlebum on Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I definitely don’t think they’re still in Vegas but if they’re not home then I’m assuming they’re with corn and martyn
phandemonium
drama llama

This is not the joint content I asked for or wanted but I am happy to see them enjoying life together even if it's by smashing things to pieces. I wish we got a blog of all their Vegas adventures.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Well, that certainly came out of the left field. Phil smashing things is kinda hot, ngl ;)