Dan & Phil Part 89: So what now?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
formlessblobsunite
drama llama

autumnhearth wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:47 am The only thing that has me clinging to some version of Draw My Life is that his first one ended with “to be continued”. But maybe it’s a video about linguistics. Or playing tic-tac-toe or hangman with Dan. Maybe nobody picked up his script and he decided to animate it himself. Just kidding, but now I want the linguistics video.

Quick input: I think it’s the same decking and not that delayed. I’m just happy to see they actually have furniture out there and are using it.
umm, I as a linguist CRAVE a linguistics video and I had no idea I did until I read this. what unholy door have you opened?

but that being said, I'm hoping for a DML I think, but I don't mind much either way, just gimme the content :cry:
:rainbowtears:
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

Sign me up for a linguistics video (half-linguist here) i would LOVE it. but i doubt it.
:gayaf:
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Having slept on it I don’t think it’s an updated draw
my life but I’m still clueless. Also while I’m still (and always) team moving, they prob are still at the same place so no use getting anxious about a video and a move lol.

It’s probably going to be a normalish phil video and that would be welcome rn. I just can’t help shaking the feeling that it is important because of their silence and what all of their silences have meant this year
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

Can we all appreciate Catallena's brilliance? Ugh I just keep rewatching this over and over.

George
sad dimple

Maybe it's Drawing My Future :dog:
You should never go to sleep on an argument.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

George wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:09 pm Maybe it's Drawing My Future :dog:
An elaborate marriage proposal masked in the pretense of a Draw My Life.
noodlebum
flower crown

Don't! Can you imagine :rainbowtears:
Phanshy
cheeky #spon

I wonder if the photoshoot Cornelia is going to is for D&P merch
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Phanshy wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:18 pm I wonder if the photoshoot Cornelia is going to is for D&P merch
If Dan’s pencils were a spoiler then he might have more clothing as well so I could see it being related.
socksparadox
glabella
Pronouns: any

What if the whiteboard was just a cute way of promoting the video but has nothing to do with the actual video and we just had draw my life discourse for no reason :lol:
♡ 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞. :napsta:
Secretstanner
truth bomb

socksparadox wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:32 pm What if the whiteboard was just a cute way of promoting the video but has nothing to do with the actual video and we just had draw my life discourse for no reason :lol:
That’s definitely a possibility, but wouldn’t he of just recorded him writing it instead of recording the camera saying it? Does that make sense? With him posting the IGS of the camera showing something that was already recorded gives the impression that’s part of the video he made. But this really could all be for nothing. I was thinking maybe it is some sort of ‘tour of my brain’ video? Not the same thing but Phil using a whiteboard to make something a bit more creative. I saw someone mention stop motion, but I think if that were possible the video wouldn’t be considered long because it would end up very short but would take ages to edit. Even if it’s not a DML in actually excited to see what this is.
Ablissa
pastel persona

alittledizzy wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:19 pm
George wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:09 pm Maybe it's Drawing My Future :dog:
An elaborate marriage proposal masked in the pretense of a Draw My Life.
HOW DARE YOU
sugar
eclipse shirt

i am firmly of the opinion that they've been moving. their accompanied silence just further proves that to me.

i don't know what to think about phil's video. i haven't really enjoyed his content this year but this video at least seems like it's going to be a little different so i have my hopes up. interesting to me that he seems to have really hyped it up, i hope it pulls through.
knq
lava lamp

Phil is bringing back the Drawing Game.
Ablissa
pastel persona

knq wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:36 pm Phil is bringing back the Drawing Game.
Is that a fact or an assumption? Because I went through his socials and can't find anything, but it sounds plausible enough :lol:
knq
lava lamp

Ablissa wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:46 pm
knq wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:36 pm Phil is bringing back the Drawing Game.
Is that a fact or an assumption? Because I went through his socials and can't find anything, but it sounds plausible enough :lol:
Nah, just a cheeky prediction like the egg getting slightly bigger video. ;) which MacDoesIt actually did and I love him for.

I don’t have any serious predictions, but Phil came up with toilet tag, so I can imagine him coming up with a creative idea we haven’t thought of that involves drawing on a whiteboard.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

My prediction: Wish school supply haul//comparing their products to irl’s products

Phil tried all the supplies himself and even models the backpacks and hoodies so it’s also like a clothing haul and then he finishes the video with a new discount code
noodlebum
flower crown

I really want some type of fashion video from both/either of them!
Philena
blobfish

alittledizzy wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:57 pm Can we all appreciate Catallena's brilliance? Ugh I just keep rewatching this over and over.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :happytears: :rainbowtears: :dead: :dead: :dead:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

The 2019 Dan and Phil Survey is about to launch! We're going to do a round of beta testing to make sure everything is clear and working correctly before we make it public, and we need volunteers for that. If you're interested, drop me a PM! We'll be taking the first ten people that are interested. :)
poweroftriangles
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: he/him

alittledizzy wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:57 pm Can we all appreciate Catallena's brilliance? Ugh I just keep rewatching this over and over.

I think this video is my soulmate. I want to marry it.
anti-YouNow club :sarcasticclap:
masterofgeometry
squish

omg this video is too good i've spent the better part of my afternoon looping it :rainbowtears:
sugar
eclipse shirt

idb was down for quite a while for me, glad it's back!

i'm really hoping phil uploads today, every time i get a youtube notif my anxiety goes up even further.
nicky1388
spork

will he or won't he tonight???
fluffyhairemmy
crusty sponge

i'm not sure whether today is the day...usually he posts in the afternoon for me (i'm in Texas) so i feel like it's really late for him to post now. i'm placing my bets on Sunday. :happytears:
:lilheart: learning love is not a crime :lilheart:
making the time to be a phannie as a new college student is hard :reading2: