Dan & Phil Part 89: So what now?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
sonicgreen
woodland creature

honestly no clue, dan could have been invited by some company for press or tea or whatnot
Amiaw
interactive introvert

My best guess is tea with the grandparents
Secretstanner
truth bomb

Someone zoomed into dans coffee photo and you can see dan looks like he’s alone in the taxi. Someone on twitter said could he be meeting up with his grandma since it’s seems he’s alone. Plus it being in the south? Love how everyone jumping to engagement, live your truth. If they’re out together or alone I hope both are having a nice day.
glitterintheair
phillluminati
Pronouns: she/her

Can Phil upload already? I can't with their cryptic asses and I'm descending into madness here, I swear to god (the ironic thing is that probably nothing suspicious is actually happening, lbr. But also those two are doing THE MOST to make everyone believe otherwise, c'mon).

Oh, I went on the Hotel's website because I am nosy and the last event in August was on the 15th and it was a Wedding Open Evening.

I am also screaming at the fact that there's a "Late Availability" section for couples who want to get married asap and one of the available dates is October, 19th adpdlaopkdaosd
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
Ablissa
pastel persona

sapienveneficus wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:26 pm
It can't be them, they're getting married next year. (I checked reddit) Are PJ and Sophie engaged?
I read that the wedding is tomorrow on their anniversary? I don't even care, but yeah.
I don't know about PJ and Sophie. The only other option would be M&C?
glitterintheair wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:45 pm I am also screaming at the fact that there's a "Late Availability" section for couples who want to get married asap and one of the available dates is October, 19th adpdlaopkdaosd
Is this going to be the new "widely accepted theory", because I am here for it :rofl:
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Ok. Dan’s grandads birthday lol
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Thanks, Dan, for clarifying that. Now everyone can breaaaaaaaathe.
glitterintheair
phillluminati

he let us theorise and have a breakdown for an entire hour before clarifying it was his granddad birthday. He has too much power and he's abusing it.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
Ablissa
pastel persona

Hahaha I can't stop laughing. I loved all the wedding theories though :lol: :lol:
knq
lava lamp

They seem to like posting a few stories/tweets/confirmations that they're alive in one day lately, so I'm expecting Phil's video later.

Also wow, his grandad's birthday was this month? He showed us the funny acceptance letter 5 months ago!
firsttimeposter
living flop

it being his granddads birthday makes sense, given that phil is most likely not with dan rn. even if dan did come out and tell his family about him and phil, the invite was so early that he hadn’t come out at that point. hmm I wonder if he has even told his family about phil?
sapienveneficus
rainbow nerd

firsttimeposter wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:16 pm it being his granddads birthday makes sense, given that phil is most likely not with dan rn. even if dan did come out and tell his family about him and phil, the invite was so early that he hadn’t come out at that point. hmm I wonder if he has even told his family about phil?
It's been almost 10 years, whether or not Dan has expressed told them anything, I reckon they may have an inkling.
"Someone, somewhere is into that." Daniel Howell
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

everyone rise for the phandom's new national anthem

we ain't clowns, we're the entire circus :lol:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
noodlebum
flower crown

Mind you if he's saying it's lit, and it's in such a nice fancy place, it's likely invites would go out early for the special occasion. I hope Dan gets to meet Carol :lol: :stan:
nicky1388
spork

sapienveneficus wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:21 pm
firsttimeposter wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:16 pm it being his granddads birthday makes sense, given that phil is most likely not with dan rn. even if dan did come out and tell his family about him and phil, the invite was so early that he hadn’t come out at that point. hmm I wonder if he has even told his family about phil?
It's been almost 10 years, whether or not Dan has expressed told them anything, I reckon they may have an inkling.

This. Also, i wouldn't be surprised if they wondered even before he came.out and told them. They say parents know and given the pair's history, as a parent myself, I would have probably been waiting for the confirmation as well.

Two things lead me to believe this. One, we never saw dan's full coming out email (and that is perfectly okay) he may have disclosed other things in it. Two, none of the responses seem particularly surprised. They're supportive and kind and encouraging.
noodlebum
flower crown

This comment made me cry-laugh, imagining someone feeling sad for Dan's grandad's deceased friendship circle :lol: love it
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

What is that whole "clown" thing about? I've also seen it on twitter.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Well, I’m glad I missed the curious-drama while not-sleeping with this git of a cold. Now I can just melt over Dan’s granddad being 80. With his parents being younger than average, I didn’t picture his grandparents being close enough to 80, but I guess with 25 years per generation, perhaps, it works. Happy birthday to Dan’s granddad! Good cake and good coffee too, you can bet Dan’s had a good day.
nicky1388
spork

flarequake wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:19 pm Well, I’m glad I missed the curious-drama while not-sleeping with this git of a cold. Now I can just melt over Dan’s granddad being 80. With his parents being younger than average, I didn’t picture his grandparents being close enough to 80, but I guess with 25 years per generation, perhaps, it works. Happy birthday to Dan’s granddad! Good cake and good coffee too, you can bet Dan’s had a good day.
It also depends on his grandparents age at his parents' birth. I'm 2 years older than Dan and my grandmother is 91 this year. She had my mom at 36 but my mom had me at 24. I had my daughter even younger at barely 21.

I am so bored. Sorry i keep replying to random things.
dontpanic
#relatable

okay but what the hell is that cake? like, is that a brit thing?
phantoplankton
not a first-time poster

dontpanic wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:32 pm okay but what the hell is that cake? like, is that a brit thing?
It’s a fruitcake with marzipan and icing. It’s a common occasion cake in Britain and quite old fashioned. :)
Secretstanner
truth bomb

I don’t get this new thing that has now started with editing dan liking queer peoples photos on IG or queer people getting married? Like what’s the point of photoshopping that stuff! He’s gay, we know he’s gay and we know he’s liked this stuff, we’re is the joke?if anything it’s just confusing to see no he didn’t like this stuff and someone has edited it. I really do hope that Phil gets the video up today. It’s the first day I have plans for the past week so thanks for that Phil.
sugar
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: they/them

LtrllySusan wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:16 pm What is that whole "clown" thing about? I've also seen it on twitter.
dan and phil turn us into booboo the fool at any given chance. letting us go wild with theories before confirming that he's at his grandfathers birthday and not looking into wedding venues, us getting ready for a phil video every day only for it to not come, etc
nicky1388
spork

sugar wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:44 pm
LtrllySusan wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:16 pm What is that whole "clown" thing about? I've also seen it on twitter.
dan and phil turn us into booboo the fool at any given chance. letting us go wild with theories before confirming that he's at his grandfathers birthday and not looking into wedding venues, us getting ready for a phil video every day only for it to not come, etc
what is your signature from?
sugar
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: they/them

nicky1388 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:46 pm what is your signature from?