Dan & Phil Part 89: So what now?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

Time soon to make a new thread for all the domestic content. Get any last-minute name suggestions in here! :rainbowtears:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
spaceguitar
ar·tic·u·late

If no one else will say it.... Dan looks so gooood in those theater photos. Just me? I love his shirt, he has stubble, good all around
formlessblobsunite
drama llama

the soft "hello" Dan has reserved exclusively for small and cute things is precious and I wish I could hear it more often. like, this for two hours straight please:

I'm wildly upset at all of this domestic content, but, like, in the softest mushiest kind of way. like, I respect if they wanna be low-key about their relationship online but now that we've gotten a taste I'm also feeling a bit rabid with the grabby hands and the GIMME because that shit is pure as hell :rainbowtears:
:rainbowtears:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

They cuddled puppies for Make A Wish AND went on a theatre date? Angels who are also men of culture. I love it.

Anyway friends, here is your free boost of serotonin compiled into one video.

i'm testing out a new title card because reasons don't mind that
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
susan2
rainbow nerd

goldenskin wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:17 pm They went to go see 'Everybody's Talking About Jamie' BTW!
Ahhh....I"m so glad they've been to see it - great show! I saw it once before BIG and COTY (when Bianca Del Rio was in it) and once just last week. And I wondered on that second showing if they'd seen it, as I thought Dan would love it, and there are a few things in it that made me think of their recent videos. Hope they had a great night.

...gawd, I miss liveshows sooooo much.
noodlebum wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:07 pm What/when do people think will Dan's next video will be?
I'd love to see Dan do a video about LGBTQ+ influences in music/media/culture (...and life?).

Both the importance of representation, and sharing with us more about those who were important to him growing up and those that still are (he touched on a few in BIG e.g. Tyler the Creator, Shangela). Someone mentioned Queer as Folk here recently, and I saw his buddy Owen Jones was part of a panel celebrating 20 years, which made me reflect a bit about the importance of that show to me growing up (perhaps that was more Phil's time though - Dan would've been 7 when it first aired in the UK and Phil 12). Though I don't expect we'll see a video from Dan in the super near future, I think they're both working on off-YT things (both personal and professional), both "writing".

...hopefully the merch spon wasn't all Dan filmed for VidCon Now(?) - he was wearing his black stripey top in a story at the time, so hopefully there's still another vid to come.

...or, I'd happily take an ISG "Queer Edition" right now :rainbow:
Last edited by susan2 on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
noodlebum
flower crown

Catallena wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:24 am They cuddled puppies for Make A Wish AND went on a date? Angels who are also men of culture. I love it.

Anyway friends, here is your free boost of serotonin compiled into one video.

i'm testing out a new title card because reasons don't mind that

Yesss thank you. August 21st and 22nd are getting a few replays today :love2:
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

Catallena wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:24 am They cuddled puppies for Make A Wish AND went on a theatre date? Angels who are also men of culture. I love it.
This should be a thread name suggestion!
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
bluecaterpillar
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

please enjoy these old gifs i only just found today, from the 2014 'can phil express an opinion' panel. i'm cracking up over their faces, it's like the epitome of [gay silence]/[gay judgement]. this is the #relatable content i'm here for :lol:

(gifs from wallflowerchronicles, original video here)
there’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Also another picture from yesterday
Last edited by Amiaw on Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AltMay
glabella

bluecaterpillar wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:46 pm please enjoy these old gifs i only just found today, from the 2014 'can phil express an opinion' panel. i'm cracking up over their faces, it's like the epitome of [gay silence]/[gay judgement]. this is the #relatable content i'm here for :lol:

(gifs from wallflowerchronicles, original video here)
Phil is so pressed omg :rofl:

The world is an amazing place, look at it instead of your flaws.
noodlebum
flower crown

Amiaw wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:59 pm
The moth shirt!
autumnhearth
senpai

And Phil is wearing proper trousers! I’m so here for them going out more and soaking in that culture. Live your best life boys!
sugar
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: they/them

what is up with all of these dates in the past two days?! a night at the theater and a day at the museum? maybe they finally feel comfortable doing stuff like this together and not worrying about being seen.

love the moth shirt but it looks like it is really bursting at the seems :lol:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

According to the replies, they're at the National Gallery with Louise - who ran the other way when the fan spotted them, lmao.

Wonder if this means we have vloggy content to look forward to next week from her?
noodlebum
flower crown

Must have been brief, as Louise is on a plane now/recently. So maybe it was Bryony, would make sense if her birthday and she ran away haha

Check them out, they've been having the best 3 days - aquarium-crafting, dog-stroking, theatre-watching, art-viewing, seeing friends they haven't seen for a while...
Last edited by noodlebum on Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
autumnhearth
senpai

Louise just got home from Edinburgh, went shopping with a tagged friend is now on a plane so I think their friend just didn’t recognize Bryony lol.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

noodlebum wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:34 pm Must have been brief, as Louise is on a plane now/recently.

Check them out, they've been having the best 3 days - aquarium-crafting, dog-stroking, theatre-watching, art-viewing, seeing friends they haven't seen for a while...
Yeah I'm definitely think it was Bryony, then.
autumnhearth
senpai

sugar wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:30 pm what is up with all of these dates in the past two days?! a night at the theater and a day at the museum? maybe they finally feel comfortable doing stuff like this together and not worrying about being seen.

love the moth shirt but it looks like it is really bursting at the seems :lol:
I think it’s more about them getting out and doing things with friends, as Phil said he wanted to in DML2. We don’t know if they were with people at the play last night, but honestly I hope they were, it makes for more interesting post-play discussions.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Aww, Bryony ran away on fan approach :| I’m not quite sure what to make of that, I’m assuming she’s okay and just doesn’t want to deal with fan encounters. This is a very shallow observation, but Phil’s grey trousers seem very daddish, my dad wore that type. Day out at the art gallery, project sphere rounding them out indeed ;)
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

Phil looks so much like a dad. If Fish Daddies is not the next thread name i'm gonna be sad.
:gayaf:
noodlebum
flower crown

flarequake wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:57 pm This is a very shallow observation, but Phil’s grey trousers seem very daddish, my dad wore that type. Day out at the art gallery, project sphere rounding them out indeed ;)
Maybe all his variations on black jeans are in the wash :lol:
Also how done does Dan look in that art gallery photo? ha
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Also they seem to be guessing the gallery. I think they might be at the national portrait gallery right next door. Just because I recognise the pictures from the history section. Could be wrong though.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
Megancita75
ar·tic·u·late

I can understand why Bryony would go away -- if I was out and about with friends who were famous, I would do the same thing. Makes me wish fans would leave them alone if they were with someone else; like that's intruding on someone else's day who just is trying to hang out with friends who happen to be recognizable.
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Tom very briefly played truth bombs in this video. I'd actually recommend the whole series, they're quite funny.

Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3