Dan & Phil Part 90: Fish Daddies

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

And because it was very hard to pick, more some artistic celebration of fish love under the cut!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

socksparadox wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:01 am
Quoting this in the new thread because I just freaking love it.
Ablissa
pastel persona

We're starting our second 2012 watch fest! Hop in, we've got some new videos :)

https://w2g.tv/4rtb5y36pb88l4oedp
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Yay, fish daddies! I’ve been chuckling about that being the new title since I noticed it getting the most votes yesterday. Fish daddies :lol: It works well after the previous thread title being “so what now?” too. Also yay, fish art with bonus shark art. Shows how much it all gets around just on Twitter, there’s only one I hadn’t already seen.
anna_begins
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Aww Layton Williams from Everybody's Talking About Jamie shared Dan's ig story about him/the show in his story (not sure how to link it here) and followed him.
Ablissa
pastel persona

Ablissa wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:03 pm We're starting our second 2012 watch fest! Hop in, we've got some new videos :)

Now's the time for our 3rd and final show of the day, again with some new videos!
Hop in <3

nicky1388
spork

I love Dan & Phil so much and I just realized that today. The only fandom merch I own anymore is BTS & Deppy.

Our classic tees came in today. Look how cute we are!
Ugh, why can't i get my image to display?
Last edited by alittledizzy on Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed image embed
jesp
why bother

Gonna disable the forum for a couple of hours for maintenance starting in twenty minutes. Should take around one to two hours before we're back up.
jesp
why bother

We're back.

The forum software was updated and, while this shouldn't cause any major issues, if you do find any errors or anything seems to not work for you please do let us know. Along with this, if you see any ads on the forum please let me know.

Sorry to everyone for the disruption!
kavat
pastel persona

Seems like Dan just donated to a charity stream. I only catched a minute of it but I think they said he donated $500.
firsttimeposter
living flop

kavat wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:13 pm Seems like Dan just donated to a charity stream. I only catched a minute of it but I think they said he donated $500.
Omg he’s amazing! that’s so much money shiit. don’t know who the person he donated to are, but it seems the money goes to lgbtq+ charities which is amazing.
firsttimeposter
living flop

kavat wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:13 pm Seems like Dan just donated to a charity stream. I only catched a minute of it but I think they said he donated $500.
Omg he’s amazing! that’s so much money shiit. don’t know who the person he donated to are, but it seems the money goes to lgbtq+ charities which is amazing.
masterofgeometry
squish

firsttimeposter wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:21 pm
Sonicfox is a really good fighting game player! He's also openly gay (and a furry!) so its really great to see legends supporting each other!
formlessblobsunite
drama llama

part of me is giggling at how on brand the circumstances are for him (the fact that hes a furry is a cherry on top of the decidedly awesome cake) but mostly I'm just :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: he really gone and done that!!!!!

also this
:rainbowtears:
obvsly
#relatable

masterofgeometry wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:38 pm
firsttimeposter wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:21 pm
Sonicfox is a really good fighting game player! He's also openly gay (and a furry!) so its really great to see legends supporting each other!
This tweet takes the cake :lol:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Phil is injured again
Dan understands
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

Honestly the fact that Dan donated money that will go to lgbtq+ charities really touched me. It's not the first time they donated money but it's the first time i'm THAT emo bc of it.
I love him so much.
:gayaf:
dontpanic
#relatable

Ataraxia25 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:04 pm Honestly the fact that Dan donated money that will go to lgbtq+ charities really touched me. It's not the first time they donated money but it's the first time i'm THAT emo bc of it.
I love him so much.
tbh I think it's because we very likely could have never found out about it? it's only because the streamer noticed who he was and tweeted... meaning Dan probably does this more often than we know
sonicgreen
woodland creature

public confirmation that dan donates is really sweet, we don’t know what they do with their personal finances, but seeing dan throw money towards LGBT charities on a game stream is just so damn wholesome. (especially if the amount really was that high damn)
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

dontpanic wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:42 pm
Ataraxia25 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:04 pm Honestly the fact that Dan donated money that will go to lgbtq+ charities really touched me. It's not the first time they donated money but it's the first time i'm THAT emo bc of it.
I love him so much.
tbh I think it's because we very likely could have never found out about it? it's only because the streamer noticed who he was and tweeted... meaning Dan probably does this more often than we know
I don't have too many original thoughts to this, but I do think it's very likely that this is the case - that they both donate plenty of times but since they're not doing it for good pr credit we generally don't know about it.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

dontpanic wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:42 pm
I love him so much.
Thanks, i'm even more emotional now. (jk i think you're totally right!)
:gayaf:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

alright, dan
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

alittledizzy wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:52 am alright, dan
lmao :lol: Telling people to stop being embarrassing, but also Being Nice about about it by calling them beans. Bless his heart.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

reminds me of the last time he tweeted that we didn't need to know everything.

yike. but i'll accept it because "beans".
knq
lava lamp

I was wondering whether all the unrelated tweets about not being famous anymore, flopping, etc because a notification (apparently) didn’t go out would be annoying to him. Looks like a solid ‘yep.’

Beans = the new spoons