Dan & Phil Part 91: A Decade of Deppy

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

flarequake wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:25 am Saw this on Tumblr ;)
Text comes out tiny and blurred, so transcript:

Top line - *does anything* uwu sweet baby your mental health is so fragile I must protect this grown man

Bottom line - *does anything* wow what a dick here's a 7 paragraph post about how much of a dick he is

And obvs Phil is the line near the top and Dan the massively varied, up and down like a yo-yo :roll:
I don't necessarily want to disagree with this graph, because... lbr, it's accurate.

But one might argue that the same graph could be used to represent content output from the both of them. :coffee:

(I post this while also acknowledging and deeply appreciating Dan's recent tweets and IG stories. They've warmed my cold November heart.)
liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

There's also to say that the reaction to Dan is extreme because Dan himself in his relationship with the fandom is in some way extreme, while Phil (which again he's been criticized for it for years) has always been mildly stable in how much he's opened up to us and how much he's stepped away for example by not reacting to certain things, I think that is a very important factor

That said I love to see him being in a good mood and sharing it with us, that's all I wanted, who cares about when the project is coming, tell me more about how much you love November, if you've eaten anything autumny and what music you've recently listened to!
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

Putting this here because he's a cutie :prideheart2:
:gayaf:
Judearaya
sofa crease

One thing I love, in my heart and aesthetically, is how even though his resting face looks sad (even when he isn't I think), his smile is fucking incredible. Like, I have very specific images in my mind of moments when his smile took my breath away. The pinof where he's wearing the shirt with the stars (I think the one where Phil puts the american flag on him?); there's a moment there where his smile just brings me so much joy because happiness radiates from him.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Phil answered someone asking about the gaming channel - he basically said the same thing he did before, that they're letting it have a rest for now and it might come back as the gaming channel or it might come back as a new project. He also said to watch his Draw My Life 2 video for some more insight.
knq
lava lamp

What chaotic being made IMissDanAndPhilGames the top fan on Phil's liveshow? Phil says "It's always in our hearts." :|

Also someone just referred to Norman as "Dan's fish" and Phil corrected them. "It's a shared fish." :betta:

And now dnp are going to Japan. (It's a holiday and won't be vlogged.)

This liveshow is a rollercoaster of emotion.
Last edited by knq on Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

THEY ARE GOING TO JAPAN NEXT WEEK AHHHHHHHHH ;_; I'm so ready. He's not vlogging any of it but he said there will be pictures and instastories.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I'm literally screamed "WHAT?!" when he just casually stated that.

They're finally going again! AAAHHHHHHHH.
Tornbetweenfandoms
glabella
Pronouns: She/her

So we're all in agreement, right, that if they're not already secretly engaged it's happening on this Japan holiday they're going on for their 10 year anniversary?! :loveeyes:
sadgayclown.tumblr.com :lesbianheart:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Tornbetweenfandoms wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:33 pm So we're all in agreement, right, that if they're not already secretly engaged it's happening on this Japan holiday they're going on for their 10 year anniversary?! :loveeyes:
oh god they are, aren't they
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Tornbetweenfandoms wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:33 pm So we're all in agreement, right, that if they're not already secretly engaged it's happening on this Japan holiday they're going on for their 10 year anniversary?! :loveeyes:
you're totally RIGHT! it's supposed to be in really early december, right? so.... they're gonna.... be in their favorite vacation spot... for their 10 year anniversary. celebrating for themselves with each other and appreciating a year spent doing things for themselves. and FUCKKKKKK...

i'm actually gonna pass out from overwhelming emotion.

:happytears:
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

Seriously I screamed wtf. They are going to Japan..

I hope they do some cute instastories from there.
Judearaya
sofa crease

lol this is why Dan's been giving us stuff. He's gonna disapear into the beauty of Japhan. LOL.
Ataraxia25
flower crown

hi it was nice knowing y'all, i'm dying here, my brain is just the word "japan" on repeat
Sami
squish

I love how he just casually dropped in that they are going to Japan! I would love for this to be how they get engaged :happytears:
Hoot hoot, b*tch - Phil Lester 2019
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

He just dropped that in there so casually. Japan again. Wow.

He made me laugh so many times. I was a bit shocked when he told the person with the sleeping hamster to give it a poke to check it hadn’t died. Like, wow, Phil, have some tact :roll: He looks so good in that hoodie. How does his hair look darker on top again, has he just re-dyed the tips or is it the lighting? That game at the end is so daft, doesn’t seem much chance of winning.

On Dan posting more, I was just hoping he’s genuinely happy to, cos it seems like he is, but he’s clearly had a push from some of us lamenting his absence so has he had enough of a break... :shrug: It’s nice, though, good to see him more often. The stained glass window ig photo was adorable, cute smiley boy.
Last edited by flarequake on Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
liola
rankussy

Fucking trip to Japan, their dream holiday, for their tenth anniversary I HATE THEM :happytears:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Phanshy
cheeky #spon

I'm so happy for them I just hope they bless us with one joint selfie. :prideflag: 🌸 :love2: 🌸 :prideflag:
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

knq wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:29 pm What chaotic being made IMissDanAndPhilGames the top fan on Phil's liveshow? Phil says "It's always in our hearts." :|

Also someone just referred to Norman as "Dan's fish" and Phil corrected them. "It's a shared fish." :betta:

And now dnp are going to Japan. (It's a holiday and won't be vlogged.)

This liveshow is a rollercoaster of emotion.
The part I put in bold actually pissed me off so much because I noticed that same person changed their username to "DanHowellismyhusband" after Phil read out the top fans and said that the first time. Next time he read them, he full on paused and skipped it. Idk. Makes me pissy when people do shit like that.

ANYWAY aside from that my brain is just JAPHANJAPHANJAPHANJAPHAN on loop. I'm really about to explode lmao :rainbowtears:
Becky.rigby
living flop

Its nice seeing how excited everyone is about Japhan, but for me I feel really sad again :( i dunno why i do this to myself. Mention of the gaming channel, and knowing they are going to be gone for 2 weeks or more (i mean lets be real we are used to Dan being absent anyway but?) I know Phil deserves a holiday and I hope they have a good time but i will miss them. I'm glad Dan uploaded some instagran stories today but it doesnt compare to how things used to be. I hope whatever they are planning will happen soon to get it out the way, i hate surprises. I hate to rain on peoples parade but i doibt it is an engagement, and if it is we probably wont be told anyway, as its none of our business.
Last edited by Becky.rigby on Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ataraxia25
flower crown

Maybe that's why he was so happy!
blahblahblah8
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Didn’t they move last time after a trip? Or maybe they want to have a holiday before getting busy with projects? Or maybe they just want a break, idk but either way I hope they have fun! Also, Phil laughing when he realized the clown music was on the whole time had me laughing at loud
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

Saw someone point out that it will be 10 years since "that week in December" since he said they're going for a few weeks. :demon:
Sami
squish

I am so happy for them. I have been thinking for a while that Phil really needs a holiday, he has been producing so much content recently. Maybe this is why, he knew he was going to be away for a few weeks.
I'm very jealous though that he will be spending my birthday in a country I really want to visit
Hoot hoot, b*tch - Phil Lester 2019
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

tbh I've actually had the feeling that the phandom feels a lot like it did in 2015 with the divisiveness and confusion, BUT I DIDN'T THINK WE'D FULL ON GET A JAPHAN 2.0 ALONG WITH THIS AHH