Dan & Phil Part 91: A Decade of Deppy

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
sonicgreen
woodland creature

I’m so happy for them. I hope they have a nice anniversary holiday. I’m definitely sharing the main opinion that if they keep this to themselves thats 100% okay, I’m content with small pictures of food and nature. :daddy: :japhan:
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

They've arrived in Tokyo!
:gayaf:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I love those magical five hour long international flights Dan and Phil seem to end up on...

But god I'm SO EXCITED for this. I am ready to spend the next two weeks slamming refresh on instagram every five minutes.
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

I guess they travelled yesterday as they were so quiet all day yesterday (and Phil was up ‘early’ today)? Not that it matters, I’m just thinking out loud.

Dan seems so excited, bless! I’m happy with them sharing whatever they want to share; I don’t think being on holiday and posting on social media are mutually exclusive (though I know they are for some people). I’m sure they’ll want to share some things just because they’re happy and excited and *want* to, not because it’s a job or to promote things or whatever. And that’s always the content I like the best. :)

I’m so excited for the next few weeks too!! 🍂🍁🇯🇵
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:40 pm I love those magical five hour long international flights Dan and Phil seem to end up on...

But god I'm SO EXCITED for this. I am ready to spend the next two weeks slamming refresh on instagram every five minutes.
That's what i thought! Dan didn't even try to make it look like it was a real flight...
:gayaf:
Amiaw
interactive introvert

So since October 31st we’ve had:

-Dan’s secret project
-A mysterious merch drop
-Japhan 2.0
-Phil going to Vidcon

And it’s only November 12th. I love the activity but why do they have to do everything at once? I’m already exhausted and the content hasn’t even really started
stufflizloves
living flop

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:40 pm I love those magical five hour long international flights Dan and Phil seem to end up on...

so excited!! since i missed Phil’s Sunday show & he hasn’t put it up on youtube (...understandable, boys been busy), i’m out of the loop! did he say they were going to be gone that long? (i did see gifs floating around that said they were traveling other places besides tokyo, so maybe this is just the logical conclusion of that info!)
Judearaya
sofa crease

So I realize that my general life approach of "expect nothing enjoy anything" is kinda a bummer life approach for some, but wow did it work for me because that Dan IG made me so happy I can glide on that for a long time.

Also OMG he is so fucking cute when he's being soft and happy.

I love the idea of Phil cutting that liveshow short bc of need to travel things. And then I can make up "last minute travel domestic" stories which which Phil starting up that damn globe game when he had to go leads Dan being like "REALLY???"
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

stufflizloves wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:31 pm

so excited!! since i missed Phil’s Sunday show & he hasn’t put it up on youtube (...understandable, boys been busy), i’m out of the loop! did he say they were going to be gone that long? (i did see gifs floating around that said they were traveling other places besides tokyo, so maybe this is just the logical conclusion of that info!)
itasca00 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:26 am
Judearaya wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:03 pm
Amiaw wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:53 pm And then he dropped Japan so casually that I almost wasn’t sure I heard him right and did I understand him correctly that they’ll be gone for weeks? I still don’t know how to process that.
It does make dan’s tweet from last night make more sense though.
Ok, so I thought he said a week, someone said two, I'm seeing three. I was in such shock I don't remember what he actually said? Anyone know for sure?
When talking about Japan, Phil said, "Oh, this'll be--So I won't be doing YouNow, so I'll be gone from YouNow for a couple of weeks." And when closing the show, Phil said, "I'll see you in a couple of weeks." So it sounds like they'll be in Japan for (at least) two weekends, but it's unclear whether it will be for one or two (or more) weeks.
Since they're already there, it looks like it will be two weeks at least.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
Phantasy
woodland creature

If Dan thinks he can just flood us with Japhan content to make me forget about his lack of communication and activity prior to the merch drop then he is absofuckinlutely correct.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Phil typing in the background while Dan's enjoying the view. It takes so little to make me so happy.
bluecaterpillar
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Phantasy wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:27 pm If Dan thinks he can just flood us with Japhan content to make me forget about his lack of communication and activity prior to the merch drop then he is absofuckinlutely correct.
oh absolutely. i'm going to be radiating nothing but goodwill towards them until they're back from their holiday. then i'm sure i will go back to mournfully remembering a time when when dan didn't ghost us haha

also, i'm looking forward to phil's greenscreen vid and for him to hopefully upload this week's liveshow as i missed it on sunday!
there’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach
likeinlatin
smol bean

I assumed that "Skyscraper safety/lights dance like red fireflies/in a steel forest" was a song lyric or poem or something, but I just googled and I can't find anything? Did Dan write it then? That's sweet <3 He's so clearly so happy
stufflizloves
living flop

alittledizzy wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:35 am Phil typing in the background while Dan's enjoying the view. It takes so little to make me so happy.
likeinlatin wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:53 am I assumed that "Skyscraper safety/lights dance like red fireflies/in a steel forest" was a song lyric or poem or something, but I just googled and I can't find anything? Did Dan write it then? That's sweet <3 He's so clearly so happy
ooooh, intrigue!! poet!dan rises. is it the right rhyme scheme for a haiku? english/lit/poetry was never my subject.

also! interesting that you hear typing! i totally heard rain the first time i listened and now im wondering if it’s maybe bath water...? like...”his drEAM!!!” from that sims gaming episode?? where dab & evans bath is in front of the huge city window??? even if this specific igstory isn’t in fact from the bath, that is still my hc if their hotel bathroom. (i’ll see myself out.)
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

stufflizloves wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:05 am
likeinlatin wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:53 am I assumed that "Skyscraper safety/lights dance like red fireflies/in a steel forest" was a song lyric or poem or something, but I just googled and I can't find anything? Did Dan write it then? That's sweet <3 He's so clearly so happy
ooooh, intrigue!! poet!dan rises. is it the right rhyme scheme for a haiku? english/lit/poetry was never my subject.
Yes, that's definitely haiku. And quite a nice one, imho! :sparkle:
"Why am I left-handed?"
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Am currently witnessing a debate on tumblr about whether fireflies has two or three syllables.

This is the level of phandom drama I'm pleased to entertain.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

alittledizzy wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:35 am Am currently witnessing a debate on tumblr about whether fireflies has two or three syllables.

This is the level of phandom drama I'm pleased to entertain.
I expect it depends on dialect, and in Dan's non-rhotic accent, I can't imagine two syllables. Whereas most Americans punch on that "r" and make another syllable.
"Why am I left-handed?"
Scout
squish
Pronouns: She/Her

Fireflies would have to have three syllables for the poem to be a haiku. But I live in the southern United States, so for many people here it only has two syllables the way they say it. :lol:
:lesbianflag:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie