Dan & Phil Part 93: Fomosexual

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
parallel
phabergé
Pronouns: she/her

Merry Christmas if you celebrate it!

Also, Phil post:

Do you think Dan took this? Could be Kathryn, Cornelia, or Nigel as well though

Edit: Argh I don't know how Instagram embeds work, help me mods lol
Last edited by rizzo on Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: all set! :)
kavat
pastel persona

He also replied to a bunch of people with festive emojis, haven't seen him do that in a while! :festive:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Merry Christmas, IDB! Whether or not you celebrate, I hope your day is a positive one! :)
parallel
phabergé

He lives! And he's spending Christmas with his family. I'm glad he gets to do so without having to pretend he's straight <3
firsttimeposter
living flop

SO happy to get another tweet from dan - was kinda scared he had taken his christmas break already but then remembered his 2019 tweet pattern so perhaps not lmao. Miss him, and can’t stop smiling reading his tweets, even if they’re quite negative. Hope it’s all good with him and his family. Glad he could spend some time with there lesters if (and it probably is that way) he feels anxiety seeing his family.

Wish we could see another picture like last year when his brother posted it, but based on the fact that he quickly removed it again, I’m sure he doesn’t wanna make that mistake again.
firsttimeposter
living flop

Double posting as idb isn’t that active today (hope you’re all enjoying christmas!:))

I’m wondering about that twitter reply dan did about the “where the boyfriend” question... hmmm? Wonder if his family actually asked him that, or if he was just finding the hypothetical scenario in that relatable. My family certainly asked me that this year, so I feel it’s not that far fetched to think his family did as well.

It’s interesting whether his family completely avoided the topic of dan being gay, or if they took it up and that’s what made dan feel the need to tweet.
Secretstanner
truth bomb

firsttimeposter wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:25 pm Double posting as idb isn’t that active today (hope you’re all enjoying christmas!:))

I’m wondering about that twitter reply dan did about the “where the boyfriend” question... hmmm? Wonder if his family actually asked him that, or if he was just finding the hypothetical scenario in that relatable. My family certainly asked me that this year, so I feel it’s not that far fetched to think his family did as well.
I took it as him finding it relatable. Like he once said in the bbc interview that he’s been asked by friends “so when you gonna get a girlfriend” I don’t know if his family has ever asked, but I think he’s probably been asked that many many times over ten years. I saw people trying to confirm that it’s him saying ‘he’s single’ never even crossed my mind. And this is probably one of the times that there isn’t a doubt it my mind that is not what he meant at all. Dan wasn’t the one who said bf it was the person tweeting that did, dan was just responding.
knq
lava lamp

Did anyone catch what Dan posted to his IG story? Or did he mean the Colin photo was an accident? Either way: yay it’s Colin!!!
bluecaterpillar
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

merry christmas to everyone who celebrates! btw this seems like a good day to say that i made an interactive flowchart of dan and phil's 2009 christmas adventure, so even though youtube removed annotations you can still follow the story. originally i just put it together for myself but then i thought hey, might as well stick it somewhere publicly shareable.
dnp interactive christmas adventure (link goes to a google drive document) :festivedeppy:
there’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

The Lesters are so fricking adorable, the two of them in that photo is just lovely. My cousins don’t even wish they got on that well. Dan’s photos are so cute too, the Colin photo tradition is thriving.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

flarequake
not an airport stalker

Uhf, can I keep him?

Happy Boxing Day, everyone :festive:
noodlebum
flower crown

:snowflake:
knq wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:10 pm Did anyone catch what Dan posted to his IG story? Or did he mean the Colin photo was an accident? Either way: yay it’s Colin!!!
It was just the Colin photo which was an accident. Silly sicky dog - didn't he eat the cake last year as well?

Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating, either way I hope everyone had lovely days :festive:
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:03 am
There’s something different about his smile in this pic. It seems more like a regular person and not a performer. He looks beautiful and so young. I’m so glad he shared. After the Star Wars premiere I wasn’t sure when or if we’d get another pic.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

Sorry to double post, but I was curious when the last photo like this of Dan was posted (looking into the camera with full toothy grin). It was February 17, 2016 when he was in India and posing with some elephants. He is a true animal lover and animals bring out a lovely side of Dan. I hope they get a dog soon! I expect some glorious Dan pics!
kavat
pastel persona

What a lovely picture!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Maybe I'm just projecting what I imagine is a sense of relief alongside what I want for them, but they do both seem happy right now.
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

Sorry if this has been discussed here before and I missed it, but the descriptions and references to Dan and Phil on the IRL website are cracking me up. Also the little gift from Phil (I assume) at the very end! https://irlmerch.com/
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Susanisnotafish wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:46 am Sorry if this has been discussed here before and I missed it, but the descriptions and references to Dan and Phil on the IRL website are cracking me up. Also the little gift from Phil (I assume) at the very end! https://irlmerch.com/
Either that's from Phil, or he and Martyn have the same sense of humor lmao.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

stufflizloves
living flop

alittledizzy wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:41 am
it's weird that my first thought was "huh why's he in a hotel?" and then it dawned on me that I just am unfamiliar with the iom bedroom backdrops? is this the first we've seen of it? i guess maybe that's the difference in getting the occasional vacation igstory, since they would never have been in an AP video... it makes me intrigued in a nosy way, the same way that the glimpse of the lester's living room (with their many couches!!) really underlined the "kath and nige love entertaining" idea.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I think the only other time Phil has shown his room at his parents was back in 2016
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Phil liked this on twitter and it's freaking adorable.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Tumbleweeds...

Okay, folks, lets play a game.

What did Dan get Phil (and vice versa) for Christmas? Wrong answers only.
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

alittledizzy wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:03 pm Tumbleweeds...

Okay, folks, lets play a game.

What did Dan get Phil (and vice versa) for Christmas? Wrong answers only.
Dan got Phil a dartboard (What could possibly go wrong?), and Phil got Dan one coupon for a “bro hug” for whenever he’s next feeling blue.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?