Share your Dan & Phil Art - Creative Corner

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
starwatersong
phabergé
Pronouns: she/her

I don't think I've seen this here. This is a place to share your D&P-related visual stuff, whether it be drawn, made, tattooed, etc. If it isn't your art, please make sure you have permissions/give credit.

Here's one of mine I made that I'm proud of (even though I can see all the mistakes in it!). Original design is obviously the Dan Howell pin.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

i made a phan video and people are telling me they like it so it must not be shit. :ribena:

Headphones are recommended because I can't mix audio properly.

In all seriousness, I'm kinda happy with how this turned out because I haven't made an actual video in years.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
bluecaterpillar
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

reviving this thread because i made a video edit and have nowhere else to share it, since i just lurk/follow on most phandom platforms.

i have never made anything like this before but the lyrics of the song fit them so well ('looking back on 2009... i see sunshine, cause i know that you're mine') not to mention the fact that dan has said that he feels 'personally attacked by literally every song on this album'. anyway...
there’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach
kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

bluecaterpillar wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:40 am reviving this thread because i made a video edit and have nowhere else to share it, since i just lurk/follow on most phandom platforms.
i have never made anything like this before but the lyrics of the song fit them so well ('looking back on 2009... i see sunshine, cause i know that you're mine') not to mention the fact that dan has said that he feels 'personally attacked by literally every song on this album'. anyway...
Omg that was beautiful :happytears: I loved it!
poweroftriangles
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: he/him

bluecaterpillar wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:40 am reviving this thread because i made a video edit and have nowhere else to share it, since i just lurk/follow on most phandom platforms.
Gosh I'm so soft ;_;
You're right about the lyrics being very appropriate. The "switch" was a clever little touch, lol.
anti-YouNow club :sarcasticclap:
malday
emo goose