Dan & Phil Part 100: full-time internet homowners

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Tornbetweenfandoms
glabella
Pronouns: She/her

Levitating wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:07 am I am interested in the 2-flat theories too! I still cannot understand ahha

Also, what does Phil mean when he said "I tapped on the window" when coming back to Dan to confess he actually feel he has swallowed the glue?! It made me think they have a glass wall separating them somewhere??

There's something in Phil that keeps bothering me like he's doing something I don't recognise :?
does he look at the camera? His eyes seem to move around distracted by something while Dan talks and I notice it is not what he used to do in the past?
Or perhaps is it because it seems like he's half listening to Dan?
I tried to watch old content and it seems to me that Phil used to turn his eye/head towards Dan more often?
In this last video (ambulance) he seems to be doing it a bit more than other recent ones.

Or is this just my impression? :rofl:
I also noticed this before!
I just assumed he bought a monitor at some point with a feed of what the camera shows, so heis looking at dan talking in the monitor instead of to his face
sadgayclown.tumblr.com :lesbianheart:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

inanerat wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:20 pm Additional background items: Prayer plant on a stump, cactus cushion and blanket in the left corner, lava lamp and golden pig on table behind, 2 tatinof cubes and angry face cushion up on very top of shelf/bed situation, Briony's fish painting behind bed.
0:11- Fold down bed reveal, I wondered if they would do something like this, I think it's a really nice choice for having useable space when you mostly don't have guests round but also a proper bed for when people do come 'round..
I love that they kept a few cubes. ;-; Nostalgic dumbasses.

One thing that stood out to me upon rewatch is that Phil said the pull-down bed is for when they have "more than one friend staying over" - which suggests to me that perhaps there's a whole other guest room? Wild. Desperately want to befriend DnP and sleep over in their fancy London home.

Also, like - I know everyone knows they're together and basically married at this point so this would be stupid - but it really just hit me that Phil had every opportunity for his new filming space to be "his bedroom". The room, after all, has a bed. And yet they made a point of clarifying that the room was for guests.

I love them and this new era SO SO SO MU-HU-HU-HUUUUCH.

:rainbowtears:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

Cute Dan ig story! Even if in general I'm not a fan of filters.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Dan hopes you're having a gay day :prideheart2:
And the cactus says happy pride :pride:
Also Phil reviewed a KitKat last night which sadly did not look like the rainbow.
A 4/10 on taste? Really Phil? After eating glue? :?
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Phil wants your opinions on becoming a silver fox.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Anyone that voted no on the silvery hair, come sit by me. We need to have a chat.
BlueSnoko
sofa crease

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:20 am Anyone that voted no on the silvery hair, come sit by me. We need to have a chat.
He's kinda workin it isn't he.
The mauve ones are boys and the white ones are girls, and the blue ones are just little sillies who are not sure what they are. - J. M. Barrie
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

If this gets Phil to become the salt and pepper king he was always meant to be? I may simply pass away.
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

I don't think it's already been mentioned :shrug: - Dan and John are doing an event much like they did for Dan's book (for John's book).

Sun 27th June 2021
6.30 pm to 7.30 pm BST

How to academy (via zoom)

Says tickets are between 10-15 pounds or free if you have How To + subscription
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

fruitcriminals wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:17 pm I don't think it's already been mentioned :shrug: - Dan and John are doing an event much like they did for Dan's book (for John's book).

Sun 27th June 2021
6.30 pm to 7.30 pm BST

How to academy (via zoom)

Says tickets are between 10-15 pounds or free if you have How To + subscription
omg I had no idea that was happening, I'm so excited!!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Can't believe that in just over 24 hours we're gonna have new Dan content in the year 2021. :rainbowtears:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Phantasy
woodland creature

Perhaps each door opens to a vignette of “what ifs” had Dan embraced his sexuality/ discovered Pride earlier… hoping the last door is Phil, just as he is, because some things were always meant to be… :prideheart2:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Phantasy wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:10 pm Image

Perhaps each door opens to a vignette of “what ifs” had Dan embraced his sexuality/ discovered Pride earlier… hoping the last door is Phil, just as he is, because some things were always meant to be… :prideheart2:
Ew. This post made me emotional. Stop that.

:rainbowtears:

You guys, I'm so excited for tomorrow!!!
Megancita75
ar·tic·u·late

I'm excited to see what this video is, but I'm also super confused by the whole event. How much is pre-recorded? How much is live? Will the hosts interact? How will the fundraiser work? Do you just skip from one person's channel to the other for the whole event? YouTube, you are super duper confounding me, and because it seems like such a hybrid event with lots of chiefs made under the constraints of Covid, I'm gonna keep my expectations low. All I have to go on is Dan's comment somewhere that his pre-recorded (I think) segment is weird and creative, and I hope that doing something like that was fulfilling for him.
BlueSnoko
sofa crease

Megancita75 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:22 pm I'm excited to see what this video is, but I'm also super confused by the whole event. How much is pre-recorded? How much is live? Will the hosts interact? How will the fundraiser work? Do you just skip from one person's channel to the other for the whole event?
This almost sounds like some game show designed by Phil. Partially recorded! Partially live! Confusing with lots of unexpected details! Donations encouraged! Skipping around!

Phil's game show would definitely have a door that opened into some beast's mouth, though. Or the firestream of a dragon.

-----
Also, Dan having Blue as his color because black isn't on the rainbow. 🤣🤣🤣
The mauve ones are boys and the white ones are girls, and the blue ones are just little sillies who are not sure what they are. - J. M. Barrie
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

Oh my god. I knew his hands were big but DAMN in that photo...they look the size of feet :o

Honestly I have absolutely no idea how they're going to fit in Dan's video, cameos from a magician, will young, tyler oakley and Phil and on top of that video submissions from fans. But hey, 24 hours and I will know I guess. Two videos from them both within a week. Feels so weird!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

That kpop boygroup MV teaser aesthetic is taking me out. Can't wait for his debut performance on Inkigayo.

Crazy to me how there are phannies out there who have never experience a Dan video upload before and tomorrow will be their first time.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
kavat
pastel persona

It looks like those walls are going to roll away as he starts his sad act 1 musical number about having to choose between life paths/ doors. I hope his inner theater kid enjoyed it!
dontpanic
#relatable

getting hardcore dear evan hanson vibes for some reason omg
Levitating
#relatable

Catallena wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:23 am That kpop boygroup MV teaser aesthetic is taking me out. Can't wait for his debut performance on Inkigayo.

Crazy to me how there are phannies out there who have never experience a Dan video upload before and tomorrow will be their first time.

where is that picture from?

I am a little bit sad and scared that YT hasn't change its icon for Pride or made this event more relevant in the Homepage. I wouldn't know it is today if I weren't following Dan: the homepage is ordindary.
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

Catallena wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:23 am
This called me old more than 'you're old' could have done :rofl:
starsandshards
living flop

Phantasy wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:10 pm Perhaps each door opens to a vignette of “what ifs” had Dan embraced his sexuality/ discovered Pride earlier… hoping the last door is Phil, just as he is, because some things were always meant to be… :prideheart2:
oh how dare you :rainbowtears: :rainbowtears: :rainbowtears: :rainbowtears:
sarmstr2
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

kavat wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:08 am It looks like those walls are going to roll away as he starts his sad act 1 musical number about having to choose between life paths/ doors. I hope his inner theater kid enjoyed it!
OMG I HOPE there is no singing by him. I really hope...
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Levitating wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:29 am
Catallena wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:23 am That kpop boygroup MV teaser aesthetic is taking me out. Can't wait for his debut performance on Inkigayo.

where is that picture from?

I am a little bit sad and scared that YT hasn't change its icon for Pride or made this event more relevant in the Homepage. I wouldn't know it is today if I weren't following Dan: the homepage is ordindary.
It's from this threat tweet:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Dan liked this tweet and it gave more info about his video so we know Abigail and Tyler are in it along with his musical guest