Dan and Phil Part 103: we're all doomed!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
LAshleigh
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: she/her

I was genuinely jumpscared by Phil actually posting something. I wonder if he's been taking time off, or if he has projects in the works and feels like he can focus on them with Dan doing more of the social media stuff. Love the clay faces though haha
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Sadly no visual evidence, but Natalie Tran was spotted at the Sydney show! Love that for Dan.

There was also a camera :hmmm:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
vincentian
hobbit hair

interruptfireworks wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:28 pm anthony's video with dan is up!!

17.20 “I’m pretty one-dimensional I think. All I’m motivated by is sex.”
17.25 “Why do I wanna do cool things? Why do I wanna improve? And it’s to be cuter in the eyes of somebody...”
Find the difference. :bear: :ribena:

Catallena wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:21 am I thought it was kinda mid honestly. Maybe I'm just not into their chemistry or whatever idk.
I agree. I also wish we could hear Dan's honest opinion on the subjects he discusses on stage in more neutral manner, where he doesn't have to do tour promo. And doesn't have to do the whole "plot structure" thing.

Also I'm sad Dan is in Australia now, while Twoset is not. This collab needs to happen. :piano:
literally_formless
glabella

I feel like I'm having deja vu...

Last edited by Catallena on Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed insta embed
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Catallena wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:06 pm Sadly no visual evidence, but Natalie Tran was spotted at the Sydney show! Love that for Dan.

Dan is such a successful fan.

He also commented on the Insta post and reposted it on his Stories.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
troyiesivanie
tol bean
Pronouns: She/her

The Anthony video was great for me bc I relate to Dan so much
Especially in terms of your dreams getting crushed
I moved to London at the start of 2020 it was something I’d been working towards for years and I was doing pretty well I had a job and was looking for houses and such
And then well everyone knows what happened in 2020
So I had to move back to Australia and reevaluate my life and what brought my life meaning
So I totally understand how to feels to build something up so much only to have it blow up in your face
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Phil put out a new community post for members!
Also this temporary Story:
And Dan took another photo with a koala, I assume because he hates his hair in the 2016 version.

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Catallena wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:03 pm Also this temporary Story:
nvm
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

Dan looks so genuinely happy at that Elton John concert reminds me of him and Louise at the 1D concert.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Phil Q&A soon?
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
LAshleigh
cheeky #spon

I hope this is for a video but I'd take answering on Instagram too. Tried to think of some vague-enough-that-he-might-answer but still good questions haha
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

I asked about the merch situation.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
alienfreakbingo
delia smith

Catallena wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:51 pm Phil Q&A soon?
Nice, looking forward to him picking specific ones for topics he wants to drop in without going into much detail amongst random shit :lol:
What are all your bets? I'd be surprised if there wasn't a little health update in there...
interruptfireworks
delia smith

there was really crazy flooding in auckland last night.. i wonder if dan's show will still be on today. i'm surprised he hasn't said anything about it.

edit: did some searching and found a few tweets, welp
literally_formless
glabella

The situation in Auckland is horrible. I hope Dan feels supported by his tour team and that whatever he has at the theater isn't too damaged. I produced a show where our venue got flooded by a massive storm about 10 years ago. Dealing with damaged and ruined set elements and costumes on top of the storm itself and the dangerous conditions was major.
interruptfireworks
delia smith

update: show is still on but public transport is apparently chaotic, ubers aren't running and i'm sure some people out of the city (or even in) won't want to travel. i live in auckland but didn't have a ticket because i was iffy on whether i'd enjoy the show but am kinda grateful i didn't get one now because i don't know if i'd be comfortable going since i haven't left the house post the flooding and wouldn't know how safe it'd be to go into the cbd after the events of that 🫣 ngl i wish dan and his tour team would be more communicative and actually say what's going on but like they've clearly shown they won't do that considering i don't think they actually said anything about cancelled shows (also, looking at tweets, people want it to be cancelled or aren't too up to going).

"UPDATE FROM THE PROMOTER: Saturday 28 January (1.30PM)
Daniel has come to Kiri Te Kanawa Theatre, Aotea Centre, and the show will go ahead tonight; he is looking forward to seeing your faces." - https://www.aucklandlive.co.nz/show/dan ... all-doomed
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Dan Story about the situation in Auckland:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

If anyone's around and wants to watch some Dan and Phil - the AmazingPhil birthday fundraiser is going on now! Here's the link to the livestream: https://caracal.club/phandomwatch

And here's the donation page if you just want to donate: https://www.justgiving.com/page/phandom-gives-phil36
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Happy 36th Birthday to our Philly! :birthday: :hbd:

Phandom Gives was able to hit the target during the last leg of the 36 hour stream! That's incredible, the phandom coming together like this twice a year for charity is magical. If you haven't yet but want to, you can still donate at the link alittledizzy provided in the post above.

Some (delayed) Instastories from Dan.
Still in New Zealand? Wifi on a plane? On a layover? An actual witch and already home?
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
kavat
pastel persona

The live stream was so much fun, my favorite tradition in this fandom <3 I hope we can get to 4k by the end of the day!

I like to think those stories were delayed, I think he would do anything he can to be home for Phil's birthday. Unless Phil went to IOM for the week perhaps.
jmorton
butt chair

I kind of appreciate Phil keeping his birthday low key. As we get older that kind of happens outside of "milestone" birthdays like 40 and 50 and so on.
Levitating
#relatable

kavat wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:47 am The live stream was so much fun, my favorite tradition in this fandom <3 I hope we can get to 4k by the end of the day!

:prideheart2: :loveeyes:

Would this be the first year without a Dan's birthday tweet? :cry:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Phil is bringing back ladydoor. I'll allow it but only because it's his birthday.

But it's looking like this is gonna be the second year in a row without a happy birthday tweet from Dan. I miss his candid pics of Phil :(
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
interruptfireworks
delia smith

dan and phil posted about phil's birthday :)