Dan and Phil Part 103: we're all doomed!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
BrothAndBrine
delia smith
Pronouns: she/her

Oh, gosh, I hope Phil's foot doesn't really make it into wik–oh, who am I kidding - it's already there.
–––––––––––
Only :phangoggles3: s
–April 2023
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Best D&P April Fools since DnPCrafts tbh!

But also…. Can we talk about Phil’s shoulders? Because… :loveeyes:
ArtyJim
glabella

I'm just now noticing they used a stack of Dan's books lmao

Also I second the comment about Phil's shoulders and I add his chest too :glasses:
jmorton
butt chair

Phil has definitely been working out. Goddamn. Also his feet are huge. We all know what that means...
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Catallena wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:46 pm omg they're launching an onlyphans!!1
dnp posting semi-nudes for april fools, but really who are the actual fools here?
nevermind me, i'm just putting it on this page as well.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

I’m so weird- I’m more interested in getting to see a bit of a different room than they’ve shown before and Dan’s black and white towel and moon mirror! I see a bit of hardwood floor. Anyone know what the white sphere next to the lamp is? I love that they included the golden pig. The poses are top notch as well - naked boy band vibes.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

ArtyJim wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:08 pm I'm just now noticing they used a stack of Dan's books lmao

Also I second the comment about Phil's shoulders and I add his chest too :glasses:
Yep this and don't hate me but i wondered for a few seconds if Phil's chest/shoulders were real or photoshopped haha
:gayaf:
ArtyJim
glabella

There's no way the photo isn't untouched lol. There's going to be some editing but I'm going to enjoy it regardless lol
literally_formless
butt chair

They look good and this is funny. In the immortal words of Moira Rose, "what have I told you about putting your body on the internet? Never, ever without proper lighting!"
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

Got the twitter alert for this earlier, looked at it and cracked up laughing, from pigeon fest to this, who would have thought eh😂
kavat
pastel persona

It feels like they just finished a 10 year plan to success and are just playing around doing side quests now

I think some editing went in to it, that flame is verrrry well placed :ASs:

I miss liveshows so much because i would love to hear the bts details of this
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

People on twitter are genuinely saying dnp are not together and I don't understand how it can
happen in 2023 (and don't get me started on the homophobia of the situation)

I'm genuinely mad that people think "keeping your private life private" means in this case that they're not together.

End of rant.
:gayaf:
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

I wonder if Phil’s video is Easter themed. I also wonder if Dan might be in it if it is.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Dan honey you're not Phil, you don't have that energy.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
kavat
pastel persona

I'm so in my adult phannie bubble that i keep forgetting that people were actual tweens when they started watching them. To me he's just your friend's annoying little brother who grew up to actually be something, you know?
jmorton
butt chair

The rat emerges for his monthly video.

rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I can't quite figure out if I'm growing out of Dan and Phil or if Dan and Phil's content has veered away from anything I find entertaining.

This video was fun in that we got slivers of new information (but like slivers). Otherwise, I found it a little boring and quick. Like... we mostly knew about all of your apartments, Phil. :shrug:

That's all. That's my lukewarm take.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

It was fine, but we heard most of these stories already. I do think that it was a cute idea, but it needed something more I think.

Did love imagining a 2010!Dan picking fights with the neighbor as if he lived there. How many nights a week was Dan 'doing laundry' anyway?

More amusement came from me looking away from the video during the sex noise neighbor story, specifically the end where Phil says they can't complain because they were also doing ~this, and then the inserted DAPG clip of Dan screaming YEEEEEEES YEEES. When you're only hearing it, it's out of context perfection.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

oh and i can't believe i forgot this but HOUSE TOUR? THIS YEAR? MAYBE? SOME DAY? IF WE'RE GOOD?

this is why phil is daddy
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
jmorton
butt chair

I keep thinking: imagine being able to afford to pay for an apartment that you just use for filming? In London. Lol. One thing that was hammered into me based on that video was how committed Dan and Phil are to each other. It sounds like the last year in that apartment before the house was a living hell and they still survived it and from at least my perspective their relationship (however that manifests itself) is just about as strong as it's ever been. Also, having separate bedrooms might be the key to any long term relationship. 14 years so far!

The big, true test was Dan being gone for essentially 5 months while Phil stayed home. The confidence they have in each other is quite endearing.
000dia000
emo goose

I'm probably in the minority here but I really enjoyed that video, Phil does provides that bit of easy watching that improves my day. Also it's so interesting that it was indeed two flats and you guys were right all along.
:cactus:
kavat
pastel persona

I really liked that video! I thought it was a cute format for reminiscing. Though I'm getting a bit tired of Phil leaning so heavily on the past for his videos, I'm also a nostalgic but at some point you need something new as well.
gnostic
stress mushroom

000dia000 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:13 pm I'm probably in the minority here but I really enjoyed that video, Phil does provides that bit of easy watching that improves my day. Also it's so interesting that it was indeed two flats and you guys were right all along.
Agreed! Love me some chill Phil Lester.

Found it funny and on brand how he didn't acknowledge people floor-plan-stalked and figured out the 2 apt set up, unlike Dan on dystopia daily
Just here for the marketing skills
Tornbetweenfandoms
glabella

kavat wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:40 am I really liked that video! I thought it was a cute format for reminiscing. Though I'm getting a bit tired of Phil leaning so heavily on the past for his videos, I'm also a nostalgic but at some point you need something new as well.
As a chronically ill girlie who can't do as much as I used to a year ago whilst waiting for treatment, I wonder if the nostalgia vibes content is reflective of his medical issues. Like he could be able to do less than he did before due to the dizziness or I could be projecting.
I agree tho, it's a bit tired hearing the same stories over again.
It could also be his way of putting up boundaries I guess. We know a lot about past Phil from videos already so sharing that may seem less invasive than his current life
sadgayclown.tumblr.com :lesbianheart:
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

I’ve got what may be an unpopular opinion, but when I saw that called it “The Dan and Phil Apartments” and put Dan in the thumbnail, I thought Dan would be in it, then I found out it was just Phil, and he reviewed all of his dwellings. I guess I’m just not used to this clickbait era. I mean, I didn’t fall for “Dan’s Leaving Me!” but this one was believable.