Dan and Phil Part 103: we're all doomed!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

Levitating wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:31 pm I wonder whether Bryony is in a relationship or did they travel in 3? What are your best bets?

I saw on Tumblr someone mentioned they've been with Mimei and Duncan too. Wonder if they'll visit Felix!
I'm pretty sure it's the three of them, which sounds lovely!

I don't think we have any confirmation that they met Duncan & Mimei yet? Unless I've missed it. But I'm sure they will, I'm sure dnp would want to meet their baby.

If they meet Felix and Marzia I'd rather not know tbh.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

kavat wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:50 pm
Levitating wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:31 pm I wonder whether Bryony is in a relationship or did they travel in 3? What are your best bets?

I saw on Tumblr someone mentioned they've been with Mimei and Duncan too. Wonder if they'll visit Felix!
I'm pretty sure it's the three of them, which sounds lovely!

I don't think we have any confirmation that they met Duncan & Mimei yet? Unless I've missed it. But I'm sure they will, I'm sure dnp would want to meet their baby.

If they meet Felix and Marzia I'd rather not know tbh.
THIS
:gayaf:
Levitating
#relatable

Oh no, what did I miss about Felix and Marzia? :(

I am curious about this 3-persons trip too. On one side, it ruins the fantasy of them of a special trip :rainbowtears: , on the other I wonder how does it feel to travel as the third person of a couple :lol:

As for people saying Phil's been working out :shock: You can totally see how big he has become 8-) but at the same time my brain cannot associate him with work outs and muscles :lol: He's Phil, our friendly clumsy guy
literally_formless
butt chair

Levitating wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:40 pm I am curious about this 3-persons trip too. On one side, it ruins the fantasy of them of a special trip :rainbowtears: , on the other I wonder how does it feel to travel as the third person of a couple :lol:
They travel with other people quite a lot, right? We know they've traveled with Bryony tons over the years, and Martyn and Cornelia. There's always people behind the camera instead of in front of it with them, it seems. Non-"personalities."

They seem to know a lot of former youtuber friends who now work in general marketing and branding, so they're no longer Creators. I wonder what that must be like, being still a public figure when your friends don't have to worry about gossip and photos when they go out anymore, but you still do.
interruptfireworks
delia smith

hasn't it been speculated that they're not friends with felix anymore? like he had all these big controversies and then they stopped mentioning him but i could be wrong, memory's rusty.

would love to see some duncan and mimei interactions for the nostalgia. i feel like it's probably a priority for them, there are hardly opportunities to see them often.
kavat
pastel persona

I love how much they love a photo booth. I wonder if they keep them displayed somewhere at home
Levitating wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:40 pm Oh no, what did I miss about Felix and Marzia? :(
There's too much for me to bring up here but if you google "pewdiepie controversy" it should give you an idea.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

That guy is probably busy with all the bloodsucking jvloggers kissing his ass anyway.

More importantly, there was a glimpse of Dan in Bryony's instastory of the Hachiko statue. It's a timelapse so it's very much a Don't Blink And You'll Still Miss It kinda thing, so not really worth reposting, but I slowed it down in a little gif.

Good to see him wearing a mask in a busy space like that, since that is still the norm in Japan.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I know they're on holiday and hopefully far away from Twitter, but I'm really curious to see whether Dan and/or Phil will follow other celebs in changing their display name to get rid of the blue checkmark now that Phony Stark restored all the checkmarks of people with over a million followers.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

Catallena wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:17 pm I know they're on holiday and hopefully far away from Twitter, but I'm really curious to see whether Dan and/or Phil will follow other celebs in changing their display name to get rid of the blue checkmark now that Phony Stark restored all the checkmarks of people with over a million followers.
I don’t see that either of them have the checkmark?
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Susanisnotafish wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:56 pm
Catallena wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:17 pm I know they're on holiday and hopefully far away from Twitter, but I'm really curious to see whether Dan and/or Phil will follow other celebs in changing their display name to get rid of the blue checkmark now that Phony Stark restored all the checkmarks of people with over a million followers.
I don’t see that either of them have the checkmark?
I just noticed. I guess they quietly changed their display name and changed it back again 👀
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
greenergrass
stress mushroom

Loving the deppy in japan content! It's nice to see them just being happy on holiday together.

On a slightly related note, this has made me go down memory lane looking at my old fics and nice comments on them for the first time in ages (it's been 4 years since my last one?? wtf time flies). This might be a bit off topic so feel free to remove this if in the wrong thread, but I'm thinking of trying to get back into writing fics again and wonder if anyone knows if there's still Word Wars or something similar going on these days?
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Yay! They don't look alike at all anymore though.

According to Bryony's Instagram Stories they're back in the UK again., which means that Dan can drop a megapost on Insta any minute now.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
ArtyJim
glabella

lol before I scrolled down far enough to see your comment I was thinking wow I forgot how much they look alike! There's something about their faces that seem so similar to me lol.

I can't wait to see what pictures dnp are willing to share of their trip at some point. It was fun to see Japan from Bryony's POV on her instastories.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

ArtyJim wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:43 pm lol before I scrolled down far enough to see your comment I was thinking wow I forgot how much they look alike! There's something about their faces that seem so similar to me lol.

I can't wait to see what pictures dnp are willing to share of their trip at some point. It was fun to see Japan from Bryony's POV on her instastories.
Ok yeah now that I've looked at it a little longer I do think there's still a similarity in some features. But comparing this picture to the 2016 one I think their faces have matured in very different ways. Dan no longer frying his hair with straighteners is also a contributing factor :lol:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Phil appears in PJ's new video!

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
jmorton
butt chair

Catallena wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:52 pm Phil appears in PJ's new video!

A few things of note on PJ's video.

1. Good to see Charlie. I'm literally jealous of Charlie's hair. It's so pretty.

2. Phil sounded a bit under the weather with his voice. I'm not sure if it was the zoom connection or if he genuinely was losing his voice.

3. I don't think we talk enough about Phil's great friendship with PJ. He's known him longer than he known Dan, and their comfort with each other and the way he genuinely made PJ laugh his answers was really sweet.
ArtyJim
glabella

I can't with how gorgeous Charlie is in that video.

I agree Phil sounds a little hoarse but he's such a delight to see.
LAshleigh
rainbow nerd

jmorton wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:39 pm
A few things of note on PJ's video.

1. Good to see Charlie. I'm literally jealous of Charlie's hair. It's so pretty.

2. Phil sounded a bit under the weather with his voice. I'm not sure if it was the zoom connection or if he genuinely was losing his voice.

3. I don't think we talk enough about Phil's great friendship with PJ. He's known him longer than he known Dan, and their comfort with each other and the way he genuinely made PJ laugh his answers was really sweet.
100% agree to all of this. Charlie is so freaking gorgeous, and Phil with PJ is always such happy content. It seems like such a wholesome friendship, very comfortable.
kavat
pastel persona

The phandom was mentioned in an uncarly video and it's refreshing to see an outsider read the situation this well. I really have such low expectations for non-fans that this stood out to me.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Dan was spotted in... Manchester?
Wonder what he's doing there?

AND WHERE IS THE JAPHAN INSTA DUMP? :(
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
BrothAndBrine
delia smith

From the picture, looks like Dan went to Lazy Sundae, which is by Gay Village, Picadilly Gardens and Palace Theater Manchester.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

WAKE UP BABE DAN AND PHIL HOLIDAY PICTURES DROPPED

and more in the stories!!!
kavat
pastel persona

i'm not okay :rainbowtears: :japhan:
Catallena
classy cat lady