Other YouTubers thread

coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

This is a thread for people who want to discuss/ gossip about other YouTubers.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
kooshka
living flop

... Is it bad that the youtubers I want to discuss are the ones I hate? :D I wish there was a way to ban some of them from showing up on my recommended feed. I don't like Emma or Ingrid for ~reasons~ and they're constantly there. But I'm glad to have another platform to discuss other YTers so maybe I'll just wait for a more coherent discussion. :D
swofro
angel bean
Pronouns: she/her

So what's up with tronnor? Any evidence from the supposed-breakup? :-?
Love is forever
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

swofro wrote:So what's up with tronnor? Any evidence from the supposed-breakup? :-?
This! I need to know.

Also Were they even together, what info to you guyze have?
But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

IzzySmi
crusty sponge

Anonymousse wrote:
swofro wrote:So what's up with tronnor? Any evidence from the supposed-breakup? :-?
This! I need to know.

I'd like to know this too!

Which other YouTubers do you watch? Do any of you watch beauty gurus?
coffee pig
woodland creature

kooshka wrote:... Is it bad that the youtubers I want to discuss are the ones I hate? :D I wish there was a way to ban some of them from showing up on my recommended feed. I don't like Emma or Ingrid for ~reasons~ and they're constantly there. But I'm glad to have another platform to discuss other YTers so maybe I'll just wait for a more coherent discussion. :D
Pray tell, why don't you like Ingrid? I'm not particularly interested in her channel, not being into beauty but I've never found a reason to actively dislike her. Emma doesn't even need an explanation lol...
PolarFox
truth bomb

IzzySmi wrote:
Anonymousse wrote:
This! I need to know.

I'd like to know this too!

Which other YouTubers do you watch? Do any of you watch beauty gurus?
I am very much interested about the Tronnor thing as well.
And when it comes to others - my other subs are the usual, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Pewdiepie, Vsauce (and Vsauce3), ASAPscience, TomSka, Tyler, Connor, Superwoman, PJ... I don't like the gleamers though.
From the less known I like Davey Wavey alot, TheNotAdam makes good points sometimes as well. Lex is probs way over youtube, but I still kinda like her.
Even though I don't wear makeup (therefore I don't watch makeup and fashion gurus), Marzia is my ultimate youtube senpai next to Deppy.
I watch too many youtubers for how much free time I have.
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
coffee pig
woodland creature

OK, about the Tronnor rumors...this is literally second-hand gossip from the GG Connor Frata forum even though I said I'd never go back. My curiousity got the best of me.
Apparently they haven't been spotted together in about a month, despite being in the same state/ city on various occasions. Connor and Tyler hung out recently without Troye, while Troye was in the area at the time. Also Connor posted this moody tweet
Also, Troye uploaded this weird moody video to YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7boyIfDXeEs
corn flakes
moon room

From what I read in the site we know they don't interact anymore end even when they are in the same place they don't meet? That would be suspicious considering con used to follow troye around the world. :sobs:
Edit: saw that someone has already answered but I spent too much time browsing the emoticons.
kooshka wrote:... Is it bad that the youtubers I want to discuss are the ones I hate? :D I wish there was a way to ban some of them from showing up on my recommended feed. I don't like Emma or Ingrid for ~reasons~ and they're constantly there. But I'm glad to have another platform to discuss other YTers so maybe I'll just wait for a more coherent discussion. :D
I'm with you in wanting something to stop certain channels to show up in my feed. I don't follow them or don't their friends so yt should take a hint and stop ( example Zoella, the only thing that would make her appear is that I follow some beauty channels but it's Lisa or some spanish one so :facepalm: )
English is not my first language: half of the mistakes are typos ,half are me
swofro
angel bean

Tronnor brand themselves as best friend :platonic: but considering connor always follow troye everywhere for tour and hang out all the time, people are suspicious about their relationship, kinda.

And that big fight connor have with tyler back then, what was that about? And suddenly they are hanging out together, ditching troye at their homeland. Suspicious. :roll:
Love is forever
kooshka
living flop

bedhead91 wrote:
Pray tell, why don't you like Ingrid? I'm not particularly interested in her channel, not being into beauty but I've never found a reason to actively dislike her. Emma doesn't even need an explanation lol...
She's been proven to morph into whoever person she's dating at the moment. Her GG section is really good if you want to check her backgrounds. I didn't really mind it that much until she started dating Hannah, who I love, and the fact that the rest of the "holy trinity" (mamrie, grace) didn't seem to like her just strenghtened that view I had from her. I do like some of the stuff she's been doing lately (LGBT issues and agender bathrooms for example) but I just can't believe it's something she herself believes in, I feel she's just doing it for the views/the persona she is at the moment. But I got to admit I want to observe her what she's doing when she's single, it might make me see her in a more positive light.
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

bedhead91 wrote:
Not Kooshka but I thought I would tell why most people do not like Ingrid. She likes to change her personality / image whenever she is in a relationship. Everytime she goes into a new relationship she turns into a completely different person. Go on her thread *on the site that will not be named* to really shock yourself.

I watch a lot (I mean a lot of different youtubers)
I am subscribed to 99 channels (and I have had a clear out recently.) My favourites are:
Gamers: Jacksepticeye (Fave after Deppy) , Mark, Felix, Cry, The RPG Minx,
Gurus: Shamefully all of the gleamers except for Tanya! Also Lily Melrose and Miss Budget Beauty mostly
Other: Daniel J Layton, MatPat, Tomska, Cinema Sins, PJ, Matthias, Joe Sugg

I also hate watch Velvetghost (Gabby) Gosh I really really dislike her. :rage:

Gosh This looks like I don't do anything but watch youtube, :facepalm:
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

Kathrynxjane wrote: I watch a lot (I mean a lot of different youtubers)
I am subscribed to 99 channels (and I have had a clear out recently.) My favourites are:
Gamers: Jacksepticeye (Fave after Deppy) , Mark, Felix, Cry, The RPG Minx,
Gurus: Shamefully all of the gleamers except for Tanya! Also Lily Melrose and Miss Budget Beauty mostly
Other: Daniel J Layton, MatPat, Tomska, Cinema Sins, PJ, Matthias, Joe Sugg

I also hate watch Velvetghost (Gabby) Gosh I really really dislike her. :rage:

Gosh This looks like I don't do anything but watch youtube, :facepalm:
I just checked, mine says "204 Subscriptions " =X
But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

PolarFox
truth bomb

swofro wrote:Tronnor brand themselves as best friend :platonic: but considering connor always follow troye everywhere for tour and hang out all the time, people are suspicious about their relationship, kinda.

And that big fight connor have with tyler back then, what was that about? And suddenly they are hanging out together, ditching troye at their homeland. Suspicious. :roll:
What fight did Connor and Tyler had? and I thought I was lurking in the youtube fandoms quite a lot... hmmm.

Also wow, that really sounds like a totally platonic friend breakup. But who knows. If it was, then they were better of "in the closet" because now there is no drama at least.
When it comes to breakups, does anyone follow Matthew Lush? I did some time ago and I remember that he used to vlog every aspect of like every relationship (and still would) and then his breakups (especially the last big one) were all over the internet and are discussed to his day. (And also he did help it, ugh. Now I don't like him very much because he's manipulating his audience and going way too far to stay relevant.)
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
coffee pig
woodland creature

Not Kooshka but I thought I would tell why most people do not like Ingrid. She likes to change her personality / image whenever she is in a relationship. Everytime she goes into a new relationship she turns into a completely different person. Go on her thread *on the site that will not be named* to really shock yourself.
GG won't load for me properly, would anyone care to sum up examples of ingrid's past problematic behavior? She's sounds like Kalel, the only YouTuber I actively dislike, which is saying something as I tend to be indifferent towards YouTubers I don't care for.
corn flakes
moon room

From what I read long time ago: they shaded each other and unfollowed each other in instagram? (don't remember well) There have been speculation that they fighted and maybe it was related also to con's comming out?
Confession: I used to follow Lush long time ago because according to yt comments they were " the cutest couple", checked, as they seemed to be a trainwreck used to be updated about them. Lush also "announced" the first time they had intercourse...he obviously exploited the breakup and from what I understand tried to create drama with another young boy.
English is not my first language: half of the mistakes are typos ,half are me
manged
lady door

bedhead91 wrote:OK, about the Tronnor rumors...this is literally second-hand gossip from the GG Connor Frata forum even though I said I'd never go back. My curiousity got the best of me.
Apparently they haven't been spotted together in about a month, despite being in the same state/ city on various occasions. Connor and Tyler hung out recently without Troye, while Troye was in the area at the time. Also Connor posted this moody tweet
Also, Troye uploaded this weird moody video to YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7boyIfDXeEs
smh at you taking my post before I got a chance to do it myself. Whatever happened between them, it seems like Troye might have been in the wrong. Tyler didn't even reply to Troye's tweet wishing him Happy Birthday. Genuine friendship aside, since when did Tyler stop milking Troyler?
PolarFox wrote: What fight did Connor and Tyler had? and I thought I was lurking in the youtube fandoms quite a lot... hmmm.

Also wow, that really sounds like a totally platonic friend breakup. But who knows. If it was, then they were better of "in the closet" because now there is no drama at least.
When it comes to breakups, does anyone follow Matthew Lush? I did some time ago and I remember that he used to vlog every aspect of like every relationship (and still would) and then his breakups (especially the last big one) were all over the internet and are discussed to his day. (And also he did help it, ugh. Now I don't like him very much because he's manipulating his audience and going way too far to stay relevant.)
To this day, no one can really confirm the cause of Connor and Tyler's falling out. We only know that they abruptly stopped hanging or talking over social media.In signature Connor fashion, he made a few shady subtweets about fake people (but ofc its Connor so his fans just think he's being #deep). And yes, they unfollowed each other on some platforms/ removed each others channels from that Friend's list some YTers have. When Tyler revealed that he was the person Connor first came out to, I recall Connor liking a tumblr post that criticized Tyler for trying to steal the spotlight or something like that(someone pls correct me if I'm wrong). When Connor and Tyler first began hanging out privately again, Tyler made sure y'all knew it and orchestrated a tweet exchange about it.

I used to follow them/ship them in early 2014, but thought their relationship was sort of shallow. I'll say, they lasted longer than I thought they would, but my heart isn't breaking over their split. Now #Dannor (Dan/Connor) can flourish!
coffee pig
woodland creature

smh at you taking my post before I got a chance to do it myself.
I did say that it was second-hand gossip from the GG forum, and I had no idea if you were going to post it on here or not, so sorry.
swofro
angel bean

^your 'so sorry' doesn't seem genuine because there is the word 'fight me' beneath it. Hahaha. Jk.
Love is forever
manged
lady door

bedhead91 wrote:
smh at you taking my post before I got a chance to do it myself.
I did say that it was second-hand gossip from the GG forum, and I had no idea if you were going to post it on here or not, so sorry.
Nah I'm just loling that it was already here because I was literally planning to copy+paste my post from GG onto this site anyway.
fancybum
senpai

Does anybody here give any fucks about Shane Dawson?
I stayed away from the GG thread because :wtf: , and I know he's gross blah blah blah, but listen, I'm weirdly invested in him dating that Garrett guy. I don't know anything about him other than what I've seen in his vines/snapchat but he seems like a nice funny guy and they spent Easter together (also with Shane's fam & Drew, but that's irrelevant to my hopes and dreams). Based on Shane's podcast, he and Garrett are just friends (FOR NOW) because dating guys is still new/weird for him. But I'm hoping he figures himself out more and locks that guy down. Why? I don't know!
Public service announcement: Shane & Drew aren't fucking, get over it
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
coffee pig
woodland creature

swofro wrote:^your 'so sorry' doesn't seem genuine because there is the word 'fight me' beneath it. Hahaha. Jk.
Definitely one of the pitfalls of having this signature. I only want people to fight me about 90 percent of the time though, sometimes I'm actually sincere ;)
Ugh yeah, that was definitely one of those ships that they were milking for so long. It was so obvious it was fake, like Troyler, but fangirls kept eating it up and it annoyed me so much.
fancybum
senpai

bedhead91 wrote:
Ugh yeah, that was definitely one of those ships that they were milking for so long. It was so obvious it was fake, like Troyler, but fangirls kept eating it up and it annoyed me so much.
I don't think it was ever supposed to look 'real', but I was more so thinking of all the creepy people that post in the Trisha/Shane threads who are convinced there's some kind of depraved sexual three-way happening with them and Drew; I'm not a fan of Trisha, but a lot of her most dedicated posters seem more unhinged than she does and that's saying something.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
swofro
angel bean

bedhead91 wrote:
This. I understand if people are shipping it ironically like the way I ship Stony (cap x ironman if you dont know anything about MCU), but people believing troyler is true? Haha. Keep on dreaming.

Although I keep wondering why Troye stay friend with Tyler when his best friend :platonic: are not in good terms with it, and even make troyler video. I just don't get it. Or is it all staged so people like me will keep paying attention to them. :facepalm:
Love is forever
jiggly
phillion/danosaur <//3

kooshka wrote:
bedhead91 wrote:
She's been proven to morph into whoever person she's dating at the moment. Her GG section is really good if you want to check her backgrounds. I didn't really mind it that much until she started dating Hannah, who I love, and the fact that the rest of the "holy trinity" (mamrie, grace) didn't seem to like her just strenghtened that view I had from her. I do like some of the stuff she's been doing lately (LGBT issues and agender bathrooms for example) but I just can't believe it's something she herself believes in, I feel she's just doing it for the views/the persona she is at the moment. But I got to admit I want to observe her what she's doing when she's single, it might make me see her in a more positive light.
i'd avoid her gg section. it is full of people who have no idea about lgbtqa+ issues. not to mention some posters were even accusing her of pretending to be a lesbian ffs. anyway, i agree with you, for some reason this girl seems incredibly fake. and don't forget her plastic surgery video. :roll:

my sub box is really small compared to yours. the only person i keep hate watching is zoella. i find her fascinating (dunno if that's a good word?), on the one hand i feel bad for her because she does seem very depressed, anxious and lonely, but on the other hand she is so incredibly lazy, does nothing to improve her dull life and sets a bad example to young people. i understand how hard it is to live with anxiety and how easy you can fall into a trap of using it as an excuse all the time, but her doing a pouty face and snapchatting it with a caption 'feeling anxious' seems a bit disrespectful and trivialises the real disease lots of people are struggling with.