Dan & Phil Part 11: Kinda queer and terrible #ComeTogether

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
danphil333
hobbit hair

i have feelings too
kooshka
living flop

I love how Dan was pretty much like "yea bitch i went there what u gonna do bout it tho" :D

But yeah agreeing with everyone and can someone just dig me a grave for i am dead
SquishPhan
capita£ester
Pronouns: she/her

majitzu wrote:A guide to signing by Dan and Phil
Love this.

Really don't know what to think about Dan's answer, but I am all for it.
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

I'm waiting for an explanation from Dan or Phil.

Next ls is going to be flooded.

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

Ablissa
pastel persona

Anonymousse wrote:I'm waiting for an explanation from Dan or Phil.

I'm betting they won't address it in any way. And if they do... I WANT TO SEE DAN WEASEL HIS WAY OUT OF THIS ONE CAUSE IT AIN'T GONNA BE EASY SON

Dan what are you doing to us all (please never stop)
annetamiau
lady door

spaceguitar wrote:Shit. What confuses me most about this is that I didn't have the impression that D+P were ready/willing to come out. They've been totally pushing a bff image.
Like, go Dan though. He knows what to say so that his statement is crystal clear for his fans (dropping out of school and 'stalking' Phil), and not clear to anyone else.
This!!! Now everyone is freaking out, but what about the bus 'no homo', or the Undertale 'no homo' (closing the curtain). Things like this vine kind of make me angry because it's obvious they are not going to come out. I don't know what Dan intends to do with this back and forth game, but it's a fine line he is walking.
Behind every great person, there is a great cat
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

Ablissa wrote:

I'm betting they won't address it in any way. And if they do... I WANT TO SEE DAN WEASEL HIS WAY OUT OF THIS ONE CAUSE IT AIN'T GONNA BE EASY SON

The Phandom should join forces to bombard them with relevant questions on their next LS, not to annoy Pewds
spider
ar·tic·u·late

Bye guys. It was a good life.
2old4thisshite
squish

Is there any chance of a 'headless chicken running around screaming' emoji because that's me.

I'm a phandenier and a rare Hetro!Dan but that's it I'm

I'd like to pass off his recent behaviour as 'jokey' (which I could do with a guy irl) but he's too sensitive and aware to behave like that for the lols/fanservice ... if you know what I mean.

Also, straighty 180 guys don't spend much energy thinking about the rainbow community. Dan does.

AND, if he is gay/bi, there's no way they're not a couple.

My dangirl heart is shattered and bleeding but my phan heart is full of joy and
starlight-still
truth bomb

You know your path, child. Now follow it.
Ablissa
pastel persona

Ticia wrote:
Ablissa wrote:

The Phandom should join forces to bombard them with relevant questions on their next LS, not to annoy Pewds
Now that is a cause I can fully support
bluebox-away
woodland creature

It was nice knowing y'all
Definitely didn't download the video immediately for rewatching/reference/evidence in case it mysteriously vanishes off the internet
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
uninspiredbun
crusty sponge

stuff like this makes me incredibly happy but also sad at the same time because it makes me want to believe but I'm scared to do so in case it's not real and at this point it would kind of break my heart... :| idk these guys confuse me to no end lately
bee
phabergé

Well that's that then
yonahime
glabella

they won't address it, and i prefer it that way. i'd much rather a 'one step forward and stop for a while' than 'one step forward two step backwards'. the over explanation will make me cringe, even if at the end i'll still try to understand their position.

i think dan prefer this way, like, he does it in a way that only their fans will get it, but still not that explicit enough that anti phans can still deny. and it can still be explained as 'just fanservice', not that i believe it .

edit: why did the spork rank feels so short, i thought after *editing tips* it'd go back to spork :(
Last edited by yonahime on Sun May 22, 2016 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2old4thisshite
squish

spider wrote::dead:
Bye guys. It was a good life.
Thanks for the suggestion, Spider.

It's early morning and I'm a non drinker but I need a couple of settle my nerves!
fakelights
living flop

What a wild ride I arrived to, wow!
trashqueen wrote:seriously that was bold what the fuck is happening

on the other hand (assuming phans real blah blah) i think he might feel brave enough to say stuff like that on the show because technically it isn't being filmed (it's a small miracle that we do have a tiny clip of that) and there's going to be no proof, just rumours, and the rumours are just gonna reach their fans, not pals or possible interviewers/traditional media
That's whats on my mind too. Maybe he is saying these things because he feels a (false) sense of security on not being filmed and recorded. Only a few people dare to make sneaky videos on their tour and maybe he didn't think much of it?! idk it's confusing and I want to understand what he means with that. But wow! 2016 is being something else eh?!

bye bye delia smith's placenta rank, i won't miss you
Last edited by fakelights on Sun May 22, 2016 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

yonahime wrote:they won't address it, and i prefer it that way. i'd much rather a 'one step forward and stop for a while' than 'one step forward two step backwards'. the over explanation will make me cringe, even if at the end i'll still try to understand their position.

i think dan prefer this way, like, he does it in a way that only their fans will get it, but still not that explicit enough that anti phans can still deny. and it can still be explained as 'just fanservice', not that i believe it .
I agree with preferring they not address it, if the explanation would be some fumbling reluctant excuse for it. I think not addressing it gives them more personal comfort, too, which makes them both bolder.
danphil333 wrote:Image
i have feelings too
Ablissa
pastel persona

fakelights wrote:What a wild ride I arrived to, wow!

on the other hand (assuming phans real blah blah) i think he might feel brave enough to say stuff like that on the show because technically it isn't being filmed (it's a small miracle that we do have a tiny clip of that) and there's going to be no proof, just rumours, and the rumours are just gonna reach their fans, not pals or possible interviewers/traditional media
That's whats on my mind too. Maybe he is saying these things because he feels a (false) sense of security on not being filmed and recorded. Only a few people dare to make sneaky videos on their tour and maybe he didn't think much of it?! idk it's confusing and I want to understand what he means with that. But wow! 2016 is being something else eh?!
I don't think they can have much of a sense of security at TATINOF because hey, I'm sure they're aware that some people film tiny bits of the tour, plus if you say something in front of however many people come to their show, it's bound to get out (even if without proof). So I don't know really... Maybe he just doesn't care anymore
alittledizzy wrote:
yonahime wrote:they won't address it, and i prefer it that way. i'd much rather a 'one step forward and stop for a while' than 'one step forward two step backwards'. the over explanation will make me cringe, even if at the end i'll still try to understand their position.

I agree with preferring they not address it, if the explanation would be some fumbling reluctant excuse for it. I think not addressing it gives them more personal comfort, too, which makes them both bolder.
danphil333 wrote:
i have feelings too
Same here to be honest. I wish they'd address it but I'm scared that if they do, it's going to be right back to step one and full denial and at this point that'd make me really sad. If this is how they want to do it I'm okay with it. The way I see it is: let us have these little snippets and don't give us an explanation, it's okay. Just quit making it sound like it's not a big deal later.
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

fakelights wrote:What a wild ride I arrived to, wow!

He has that sense of security because he's such a troll that nobody ever knows when he's joking or not, and right now he's completely taking advantage of it. All of us will be written off by the mainstream media as crazy shippers reading too much into things, and that will be the end of it. Everyone already thinks we are annoying and delusional, and nobody outside of the Phandom will even understand the significance of that answer or what it refers to. ;) Very clever. :clapping:
Last edited by coffee pig on Sun May 22, 2016 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
bluebox-away
woodland creature

When it rain it pours? Either way we now also have a cute insta selfie at the white house!
Edit: lol I got there before he'd tweeted it here's the captioned version:
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

bluebox-away wrote:When it rain it pours? Either way we now also have a cute insta selfie at the white house!
They look so cute here !
:biheart:
SquishPhan
capita£ester

bluebox-away wrote:When it rain it pours? Either way we now also have a cute insta selfie at the white house!

They are trying to kill me.
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

They are trying to sidetrack us from the IMPORTANT THINGS!

Don't get caught in their web.

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

Edit: lol I got there before he'd tweeted it here's the captioned version:
Such a cute picture

Maybe Phil saw the shit storm that is going down and thought " crap I better put something out there so we can stop everyone talking about it!"

I am still in shock tbh. I just think they Way Dan said it, it cannot be fanservice. It was just to casual.
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015