Dan & Phil Part 12: Stalking him until he loves you

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
mez29
procrastinator

Winston wrote:[offtopic]I have a question? And or observation someone else may have noticed…. And I am bored out of my mind….
I just looked at the new(ish) poster and the bottom left picture Dan is making a “blobfish” face. I seem to remember either Dan referring to himself as a blob fish, or possibly Phil saying it? In a ls or something... it was just a passing comment. Does anyone else remember this? Has this been discussed? (#am I crazy) And now last night I was reminded that Dan gave Phil a blobfish plush for christmas (last year?). If all of this is true, and not just the machinations of a sleep deprived (almost) middle aged nose pervert, what do you all think about this?:[/offtopic]
This definitely sounds familiar. I think it may have been a phandom joke that eventually picked up on? I don't know whether it was before or after Christmas that they mentioned it though. And as I think it originated in the phandom, I don't really see it as particularly meaningful. (but who knows? )

[offtopic](MAJOR tatinof spoilers) (but not any content actually directly from the show, don't sue me phil)

ok guys, I have spent about a month working on this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVoQSVgx74I

I hope at least some of you enjoy it, sorry about my singing[/offtopic]
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop
Pronouns: she/her

Winston wrote:[offtopic]I have a question? And or observation someone else may have noticed…. And I am bored out of my mind….
I just looked at the new(ish) poster and the bottom left picture Dan is making a “blobfish” face. I seem to remember either Dan referring to himself as a blob fish, or possibly Phil saying it? In a ls or something... it was just a passing comment. Does anyone else remember this? Has this been discussed? (#am I crazy) And now last night I was reminded that Dan gave Phil a blobfish plush for christmas (last year?). If all of this is true, and not just the machinations of a sleep deprived (almost) middle aged nose pervert, what do you all think about this?

Personally today I am going through my “they totally are/ nope, they are not” phase. Some days I am sure they are together, and other days I am like “nah they are just good friends”... today I am just going back and forth. And this blobfish thing has me leaning to they are. [/offtopic]
Isn't it the fans who refer Dan as a blobfish ? Because Dan gave a blobfish plushie to Phil for Christmas (I think ?) and Phil says that he could cuddle it in a video so some people came to the conclusion he would think about Dan while cuddling it so Dan is a blobfish... I'm not sure at all
:biheart:
Rigby
lady door

I do remember Phil said in a video (Philluminati I think?) that the blobfish Dan gave him was his baby.
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

Rigby wrote:I do remember Phil said in a video (Philluminati I think?) that the blobfish Dan gave him was his baby.
He did say that yes
Bassoonage
drama llama

mez29 wrote:
I just looked at the new(ish) poster and the bottom left picture Dan is making a “blobfish” face. I seem to remember either Dan referring to himself as a blob fish, or possibly Phil saying it? In a ls or something... it was just a passing comment. Does anyone else remember this? Has this been discussed? (#am I crazy) And now last night I was reminded that Dan gave Phil a blobfish plush for christmas (last year?). If all of this is true, and not just the machinations of a sleep deprived (almost) middle aged nose pervert, what do you all think about this?:[/offtopic]
This definitely sounds familiar. I think it may have been a phandom joke that eventually picked up on? I don't know whether it was before or after Christmas that they mentioned it though. And as I think it originated in the phandom, I don't really see it as particularly meaningful. (but who knows? )

[offtopic](MAJOR tatinof spoilers) (but not any content actually directly from the show, don't sue me phil)

ok guys, I have spent about a month working on this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVoQSVgx74I

Bravo!!! I thoroughly enjoyed that. And that's coming from a professional musician.

[offtopic]Did you learn that all by ear? Pretty impressive.[/offtopic]
backin09
living flop

mez29 wrote: [offtopic](MAJOR tatinof spoilers) (but not any content actually directly from the show, don't sue me phil)

[offtopic]omg, i always wanted someone to do a piano version and you have a beautiful voice! i'm singing along rn :lol: [/offtopic]
without the internet, we never would have met
eevee
emo goose

mez29 wrote:[offtopic](MAJOR tatinof spoilers) (but not any content actually directly from the show, don't sue me phil)

[offtopic]Holy actual shit this is amazing good job!!!![/offtopic]
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
phamnotof
morning quiff

This is related to nothing, so I'm sorry to bring it up here, but is there anyone who'd be willing to give me a general 2012 timeline? Just like the big ones, I'm so useless with time, I don't even know when VDV leaked.

(Doing research for a Thing.)
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

Great job mez29
esso
spork

Pewdiepie takes a shot every time Dan and Phil show up in his tumblr tag. You think Dan and Phil will respond to this in any way? LOL

It's kind of cringe for the phandom to tag Dan and Phil in pewdiepie's tag but I thought the video was funny nonetheless.

flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

mez29 wrote:[offtopic](MAJOR tatinof spoilers) (but not any content actually directly from the show, don't sue me phil)

This is wonderful, it's amazing just to see all the notes, I didn't realise so much was going on
eevee
emo goose

esso wrote:Pewdiepie takes a shot every time Dan and Phil show up in his tumblr tag. You think Dan and Phil will respond to this in any way? LOL

It's kind of cringe for the phandom to tag Dan and Phil in pewdiepie's tag but I thought the video was funny nonetheless.

lmao it was a funny video but why are phan in the tag so often?? i don't get it what did i miss
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
Diyes_Celine
truth bomb

esso wrote:Pewdiepie takes a shot every time Dan and Phil show up in his tumblr tag. You think Dan and Phil will respond to this in any way? LOL

It was funny coz of the trolling. He attracted those post coz of his tweet YESTERDAY. He knows D&P rule Tumblr as Web cells. But I got sad when he mentioned that he enjoys seeing artwork so hopefully in the future his tag will have actual posts about him.

OT: I really can't stand the hate/rude comments on his videos. I am not sure if I prefer the horny/crazy comments on D&P's videos.
sweetmm
angel bean

They look great in natural light
By the way is this Dan?
credit:phanteraglama
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

sweetmm wrote:
By the way is this Dan?
credit:phanteraglama
Yup !
Winston
flower crown

Looks like him, and his dorm room... I don't remember him wearing a ring before.
actions speak louder than words
eevee
emo goose

^ yeah that rings a bell can't tell you what it's from tho but I believe it is Dan
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

He is wearing a ring in this video, at 15:16.

But I don't know where the picture is from, he does not tie his hair here.
sweetmm
angel bean

I'm glad he no longer wear those stuff around his wrists; I remembered the ugly theories that people came up with :?
eevee
emo goose

look at dan putting "xD" in a video I cringe
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

He actually does tie his hair in the video, I just cba to watch it entirely the first time hahaha
daphenaxa
blobfish

eevee wrote:look at dan putting "xD" in a video I cringe
lol I use xD in my text msgs irl. never give up
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop

Brilliant. We know that they are really good friends so know he is just doing it in jest as he also did it with Jack and Mark!
As long as the phandom stop now, it was all just a bit of fun. Felix knows what he is doing and knew it would make a great video if he teases the phandom.
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

Page 35, it's time for Dan to do or say something that provides us a new thread name
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

daphenaxa wrote:
eevee wrote:look at dan putting "xD" in a video I cringe
lol I use xD in my text msgs irl. never give up
Girl, I admire you