Dan & Phil Part 14: Is This Tour Over Yet?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Jeweul
sad dimple
Pronouns: she/her

sweetmm wrote:
akui wrote: We have this conversation every month.
Did you get my message?
chloek88
spork

Does this mean they're adding a second show for June 23rd? Otherwise this tweet makes no sense, since their show on the 23rd is completely sold out, according to their website.
[offtopic]I've had two consecutive nights of dreams which featured d&p and left me feeling so warm and happy in the morning (they were entirely nonsexual but both featured physical contact from dan, which meant the world to dream-me.) i'm truly so ashamed by these dreams but i had to share somewhere and i have no one irl to talk to about this with lol. In the first dream i was watching tatinof in a front row seat and dan literally walked off the stage to come chat with me during one of the phil-only segments on stage. we bonded over social media related anxiety and he put a friendly hand on my knee at one point which shivered my timbers.
In the next night's dream we were sitting at a table testing out foods for some reason and i suggested we move on to testing the sushi but dan grabbed my hand under the table and squeezed super tightly to try and shut me up about the sushi because he had already eaten his sushi when he wasn't supposed to and he didn't want phil (who was sitting across the table) to be pissed off at him. (in the dream it was apparent to me that d&p were together). the dreams were both so vivid that i woke up actively missing dan and phil and i haven't been able to shake that feeling, which is insane. what the hell. i feel like the ultimate . has anyone else had similiar d&p dream experiences?[/offtopic]
DryCereal
koi pond

chloek88 wrote:Does this mean they're adding a second show for June 23rd? Otherwise this tweet makes no sense, since their show on the 23rd is completely sold out, according to their website.
[offtopic]I've had two consecutive nights of dreams which featured d&p and left me feeling so warm and happy in the morning (they were entirely nonsexual but both featured physical contact from dan, which meant the world to dream-me.) i'm truly so ashamed by these dreams but i had to share somewhere and i have no one irl to talk to about this with lol. In the first dream i was watching tatinof in a front row seat and dan literally walked off the stage to come chat with me during one of the phil-only segments on stage. we bonded over social media related anxiety and he put a friendly hand on my knee at one point which shivered my timbers.
In the next night's dream we were sitting at a table testing out foods for some reason and i suggested we move on to testing the sushi but dan grabbed my hand under the table and squeezed super tightly to try and shut me up about the sushi because he had already eaten his sushi when he wasn't supposed to and he didn't want phil (who was sitting across the table) to be pissed off at him. (in the dream it was apparent to me that d&p were together). the dreams were both so vivid that i woke up actively missing dan and phil and i haven't been able to shake that feeling, which is insane. what the hell. i feel like the ultimate . has anyone else had similiar d&p dream experiences?[/offtopic]
Maybe it's a 2nd show, maybe it's just the final tickets, now they know exactly how many seats will be available (like they did at the Palladium last year) - find out later today I guess.
Recurring TATINOF-related, much & dreams. I'm on #3, all with the same events... Somebody let me out of this can please? :lol:
Or we could go the Disney route, and just leave it as "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" and say that if mine were to come true, I'd be a happy happy little trashcan.
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
majitzu
angel bean

chloek88 wrote:
[offtopic]... has anyone else had similiar d&p dream experiences?[/offtopic]
No and I feel jealous. Even if one day I dream about them I've never had a coherent conversation in a dream. My dreams are more action related :/

And now I'm gonna go to sleep and wake up in 3 hours to keep studying, so I'll probably won't have time to dream at all
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

chloek88 wrote:Does this mean they're adding a second show for June 23rd? Otherwise this tweet makes no sense, since their show on the 23rd is completely sold out, according to their website.
I am guessing it is going to be a matinee performance. They released lots of 2:30 shows for the UK tour (which is how I got my ticket). I guessing as it is vidcon.they could do another show on the same day without affecting anything else they have got planned.
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
kooshka
living flop

chloek88 wrote:
[offtopic]has anyone else had similiar d&p dream experiences?[/offtopic]
[offtopic]Ohhh man deppy dreams, yes. I love them but they also leave me feeling weird as fuck, since there's usually physical touching and other nice things. It's kinda like seeing a dream where you're hanging out with your past crush/ex? I'm usually left shaking with weird emotions like, days after those dreams, esp. w/ since I don't actually know them and I'll "miss" them, just as you said.
(Dan usually starts disliking me at some point thou :cry: and one dream turned into a nightmare when he crashed a cruise ship. Phil's way nicer, which makes it kinda even weirder since irl I'm more attracted to Dan :D )[/offtopic]
lonely trash
glabella
Pronouns: trash

chloek88 wrote:
[offtopic]Aw, I think that's what I love the most about good dreams, always so calming. And I've had so many dreams. My two most recent ones are a bit weird, though. In the first one, I met Dan and Phil at a mcdonalds. They motioned me to sit down with them and Phil was crying, going on about how he and Dan went rock climbing and he dropped a baby off a cliff. And then Dan was like "It's okay Phil, it's just a baby, we can get a new one." And idk but after I'd thought about it for a while when I woke up, I verbally said "what the fuck."

In the second dream, me and Dan went on a date. Anyway, he got drunk because he actually wanted to be on a date with Phil, ate all of my spaghetti, and walked out mumbling to himself about how lame I was compared to Phil.

Sorry, my dreams are very weird in comparison to yours. [/offtopic]
Oh Phil, there was never a better king of the universe.
boredtears
squish

chloek88 wrote:
Okay the one time i dreamt about deppy was the weirdest fcking coincidence:

The tabinof/tatinof announcement video was released at about 6.30am ish in my timezone, and that morning I'd been having this really weird dream, there was a sort of trippy feeling of unreality to it, and deppy were both there (the dream was tinted in like really warm golden colours idk), and they said they were announcing something (???) (as soon as that became apparent my brain immediately jumped to them coming out). Also, I think they tangled their fingers together & it was cute but that was pretty much it.

Anyway i wake up and it's morning and I'm filled with this weird sense of urgency from my dream so I check my youtube sub box on my phone...nothing there...but the feeling of urgency continued so I'm pretty sure I either checked dan's sub box or his twitter and immediately got linked to the vid, which had literally just been dropped, to the point where it hadn't even shown up in my sub box yet

Needless to say i was kind of shell shocked by that whole morning, I think I even sent an ask to phantaray about it (lmao I obviously hadn't found gg yet) to talk about it because I was so weirded out

I don't think I've dreamt of them since then though
sweetmm
angel bean

Jeweul wrote:
sweetmm wrote:
akui wrote: We have this conversation every month.
Did you get my message?
We're just discussing whose turn is it to water Phil's houseplant :lol:
DryCereal
koi pond

Apparently Grace Helbig is not (ummmm... yeah.) 0:34
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
bluntedclaws
rainbow nerd

My husband brought me tea in bed this morning and I decided to catch up with IDB while I drank it. Thanks for a great start to my morning guys. I've really enjoyed reading all your crazy dreams.
Sorry if I say something wrong. My first language is sarcasm. I've never really learned English
eevee
emo goose

IckleMissMayhem wrote:Apparently Grace Helbig is not (ummmm... yeah.) 0:34
This irks me. A big youtuber complaining that her fame isn't the same as someone else's...this girl's been on TV...
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
corn flakes
moon room

eevee wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:Apparently Grace Helbig is not (ummmm... yeah.) 0:34
This irks me. A big youtuber complaining that her fame isn't the same as someone else's...this girl's been on TV...
I would not read too much into it, but anyway I don't think she is their fan: didn't she last summer did that 6 sec challenge video only to complain that the phandom was annoying because they called her out? after the app came out and she was part of the spon video they filmed for it?
English is not my first language: half of the mistakes are typos ,half are me
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

chloek88 wrote:
[offtopic]Yeah, but in my dream the physical contacts were way heavier than a simple hand on the knee or hands touching, and it was with the both of them, I'm so ashamed of my subconscious, please don't judge me[/offtopic]
:biheart:
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

NarrysCanary wrote:
chloek88 wrote:
[offtopic]Yeah, but in my dream the physical contacts were way heavier than a simple hand on the knee or hands touching, and it was with the both of them, I'm so ashamed of my subconscious, please don't judge me[/offtopic]

NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

Ticia wrote:
NarrysCanary wrote:
chloek88 wrote:
Ticia wrote:
You said it yourself (well through dan but still)
:biheart:
uglyamerican
woodland creature

Seems Dan had to buy a huge size to attempt the sweater paws look (I can never find sleeves long enough for me in standard or tall American sizes) with the NASA shirt, and typically bought black to keep with the fashionista / black soul Dan meme. ♥︎ Like the thought behind the shirt though...

And Drake, he is packing on the pounds on the tour....
Winston
flower crown

What do those papers they are holding say in that tweet? On mobile and it is driving me crazy. :cry:
actions speak louder than words
Aurdie
spork

I believe they're hard copies of the "national best friend day" twitter exchange between D & P.
Last edited by Aurdie on Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you have an exit strategy it's not an obsession." - Mark Cuban
Winston
flower crown

Ah thanks!
starlight-still
truth bomb

[offtopic]
Add me to the mega dream list. I, uh, won't go into detail (I mean, we're talking PG-13 at most and not all of them are like that but still :facepalm: wtf subconscious not that I'm complaining) but I've had like eight or nine since I started watching them about four months ago (I write down all my weird dreams).

I'm intrigued by there being so many dreams amongst us...very intrigued.
NarrysCanary wrote:
Yeah, but in my dream the physical contacts were way heavier than a simple hand on the knee or hands touching, and it was with the both of them, I'm so ashamed of my subconscious, please don't judge me
Girl, you're not alone. We'll go to that prayer meeting together, sinners that we are ::wade in the water icon::
[/offtopic]
hiddenwombat
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Ticia wrote: Image

matching

according to that girl's instagram she is 14 fml i wish i looked like that instead of being horrifically awkward wtf.
Winston
flower crown

:sideeye: She looks good, but that is the oldest 14 year old I have ever seen... :sideeye:
chloek88
spork

(dream-talk)
wow i'm so glad i'm not alone in the deppy dreaming camp. thx to all who shamelessly spoke up in solidarity . i've had some in the past before the recent two, but because those were consecutive, they really stuck with me.

kooshka and whatevenismyusername, i can't tell which of your dreams is more hilarious to me--dan crashing a cruise ship, dan dropping a baby off a cliff (!!), or dan angrily eating all your spaghetti at a date bc he's bitter you aren't phil.
boredtears that is so wild!! wow.
narryscanary & starlight-still, i'm honestly kinda surprised i haven't had a less g-rated dream about the boys ...
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop

hiddenwombat wrote:
Ticia wrote: Image

matching

according to that girl's instagram she is 14 fml i wish i looked like that instead of being horrifically awkward wtf.
She is never 14! I swear kids this days look so old. I wish I looked like that when I was 14 :wtf: :wtf:

And what is going on with Dan's hair. It is looking so flat nowadays...
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015