Dan & Phil Part 14: Is This Tour Over Yet?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
uglyamerican
woodland creature

Kathrynxjane wrote:
And what is going on with Dan's hair. It is looking so flat nowadays...
I like the "flatter," head conforming Dan hair - looks more natural. The hump always looked a little non-symmetrical to me.
ironic
lady door

Excuse my negativity but I noticed this tweets that Dan and Phil liked:
And I'm so done. Screw cringeworthy branding but whyyy do people think that having a life crisis is funny. I don't understand.
If we all just traded in our knives for cakes, the world would be a better place.
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

ironic wrote:Excuse my negativity but I noticed this tweets that Dan and Phil liked:
And I'm so done. Screw cringeworthy branding but whyyy do people think that having a life crisis is funny. I don't understand.
Not only that, I'm also concerned about the fact that these people seem to be laying near the exits of the building. Isn't that a little unsafe for both them and the people leaving? If there was say a fire or some type of emergency where everyone needed to get out quickly, that's a hazard to both the people leaving and themselves... :?
Unfortunately this isn't the first time people have done this thing at tatinof. It's happened at multiple other shows. But this is the first time I've seen Dan and Phil acknowledge it sadly. They really should've told them to stop doing that if anything but no, they had to just like the tweet. Which is gonna make more people do it.
Also,why would you lay on a dirty carpet that's been walked on by tons of people... That's kinda gross.
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
hyped
first-time poster

Ticia wrote:
hey yall, old lurker, new member, ive spent hours trying to get this site to work for me just to express my gratitude for dan wearing this shirt. i go to college in texas and own a few of these shirts myself. they are called spirit jerseys and they are v popular in the south/midwest. they usually just have names of places or schools on the back so they are pretty collectible items. they are also lightweight and breathable so at least hes probs comfortable in the blazing sun as he chooses to wear all black. but for real im so jealous of him i want to take a roadtrip to houston just to buy that shirt and it would seriously be worth it.

also even though they are technically unisex shirts, ive literally never seen a guy wearing one so papa bless daniel
eevee
emo goose

It was a bad idea to disclose that that's where they're filming, because now people are gonna scream at random times in hopes that their screams are in the official video. At least, I think people are gonna do that. And wave at the camera.
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
Cora
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: She/Her/Ugh

An entire new round of tickets available and I just spent all my money on bills.
Life, you savage af.
hiddenwombat
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

this is the tour that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends

side note: i'm australian and got up at an ungodly hour to buy tickets so the aus tour hint is so frustrating. why danyul. you JUST took my money
side side note: @cora808 how many tickets do you need
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

hyped wrote:
Ticia wrote:
hey yall, old lurker, new member, ive spent hours trying to get this site to work for me just to express my gratitude for dan wearing this shirt. i go to college in texas and own a few of these shirts myself. they are called spirit jerseys and they are v popular in the south/midwest. they usually just have names of places or schools on the back so they are pretty collectible items. they are also lightweight and breathable so at least hes probs comfortable in the blazing sun as he chooses to wear all black. but for real im so jealous of him i want to take a roadtrip to houston just to buy that shirt and it would seriously be worth it.

also even though they are technically unisex shirts, ive literally never seen a guy wearing one so papa bless daniel
Welcome to the board. :) I also enjoy seeing Dan keeping up the trend of wearing women's jumpers.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
SquishPhan
capita£ester
Pronouns: she/her

I’m really curious if they do really intent to go to Australia, they have hinted at it a few times now so I feel like it would almost be cruel of them if they didn’t go.
Seems like Dan has a lot of faith in his biffle. :lol:
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

[Twitter]http://indepthbants.com/member182.html[/Twitter]

I do wonder what it is going to be on! I don't mind paying for it at all. I am surprised that is going to come out before they finish the world wide tour (as they keep hinting at it)

[offtopic]Just watching old DAPG videos. Ugh I really need a new one soon guys! I am even missing Dil ffs [/offtopic]
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
DryCereal
koi pond

Kathrynxjane wrote:[Twitter]http://indepthbants.com/member182.html[/Twitter]

I do wonder what it is going to be on! I don't mind paying for it at all. I am surprised that is going to come out before they finish the world wide tour (as they keep hinting at it)

[offtopic]Just watching old DAPG videos. Ugh I really need a new one soon guys! I am even missing Dil ffs [/offtopic]
According to the LagShow(!) Dil's next. Then DvP Agar.io, then.... Well, probably Spooky Week. :roll:
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
Cora
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: She/Her/Ugh

hiddenwombat wrote:
this is the tour that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends

side note: i'm australian and got up at an ungodly hour to buy tickets so the aus tour hint is so frustrating. why danyul. you JUST took my money
side side note: @cora808 how many tickets do you need
And Danyul will continue to take your money. We are aware and we are helpless to resist.

side side note: I'm only looking for one! I tried to reply an hour ago, but the IDB servers chose a terrible time to take a nap.
mez29
procrastinator

Ticia wrote:Image
I can't unsee Dan being about a foot taller than Phil now. There's height difference and then THERE'S THIS

hyped, nice info on the shirt
SquishPhan
capita£ester

This is great.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

hyped wrote:
Ticia wrote:

I wanted to point out the exact same thing! I went to a southern university, so I used to see these shirts all over the place and never once on a guy. So, I'm seconding/thirding (my phone keeps trying to correct this to "thirsting"... heh) the love for Dan in traditionally "female" clothing. That and the sweater paws and wide collars to show off his collar bones and honestly just let me crawl back into my trash can.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Please continue here
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart: