The Rest of the Foursome

rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Because this place needs a dedicated thread to complain about crabstickz.
Please. Please. Chris, I just want content. Anything. Talk at the camera more. I don't care.

Also, I guess we can chat about Peej.
daphenaxa
blobfish
Pronouns: she/her

i agree with this post
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
ritardando
tol bean

I've never really watched a lot of crabstickz's videos, where would you suggest I start?
fancybum
senpai

ritardando wrote:I've never really watched a lot of crabstickz's videos, where would you suggest I start?
oh shiiiit start at the beginning and never stop!!11!11

Or start here with a nifty intro:

:D
More:
This is one of my favourite vloggy vids of his because he's so sweet and hilarious with his mum:

Gets an awful pedo haircut after moving to London :lol:

Slightly more recent (last summer) video from when they started filming Oscar's Hotel (watch all these vlogs, they're great)
Sketchy vids:

And some stuff with PJ/D&P

I think this is a good starter pack
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
mintsans
sofa crease

ahhh i love that hot boys swimming video. it's such a cool relaxed vibe, best "lad's holiday" ever.
lionheart
squish

ahhh I miss Chris whenever he's gone but he definitely seems like he's not getting much enjoyment out of youtube anymore, which is such a shame :cry:

my favourite vids of his were the sketch show ones he did years ago (had a shock when I went to find one and realised they're like 5 years old... where does the time go?) I used to live for those videos haha

quite nostalgic for me because it made me realise just how long I've been watching youtube... and actually around that time I was way more into Chris than I was into any of the others
daphenaxa
blobfish

with PJ

with Jimmy

his "bet you can't draw thursday" videos on his 2nd channel are cool too

also I was on Chris' channel and did I go crazy or he deleted like half of his videos??
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
lionheart
squish

bet you can't draw Thursdays were the best also wouldn't be surprised if he had deleted a bunch of vids but I can't really tell by looking rn, most of my favourites still seem to be there anyway (at least I hope)

this is going way back as well but it's truly a gem of a video :lol: (donning my rose-tinted glasses here but I miss old youtube)

kay
phabergé

I love the ones he's done with TomSka

"Spit roast?"
"Hmm. Maybe afterwards."

I know it's spon but it's still funny

stella
living flop

Aww this makes me miss Chris so much :wahh:
~previously known as stella2000~
I hardly ever comment, but rest assured I read every single post. I am a professional lurker.
fancybum
senpai

Christ alert!
His short film with Bertie Gilbert (written/directed by Sammy Paul) is up:

Thoughts after watching:
Kind of interesting, mostly made me think of that Ted movie which probably isn't what they were going for. But "selfish magical creature that protagonist grew up with and is now inhibiting his adult life so much that the girlfriend must extend an ultimatum" is the bare bones of both scripts...

Ending left a bad taste in my mouth, but they seem aware enough that I guess it's supposed to: "be careful what you wish for" and all that, but it's in that rapey territory that all magical love spell situations inevitably end up. Warren from Buffy anyone? Just makes me uncomfortable in general.

I can't expect too much back story/natural character development when it comes to short films like this I know, but even so I don't think we got enough of an idea of their (Bertie/Chris) relationship up to this point to really feel too bad about them losing one another, but maybe that's just me.
I will watch again though just because Chris looks great with the eye makeup
also hello nips
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

fancybum, i totally agree with you about chris looking great in eye makeup! i want a part 2.

i watched the film this morning and really liked it...
I agree they didn't set up the relationship very well so it was a little bit difficult to connect to chris' character and not want him to go away? he definitely just ended up seeming a nuisance. i liked the end, however. it's true it got into some creepy territory, but it taught a lesson and i appreciate it if only for that. it was also overall a really... pretty film? so good on the cinematography there.
and now we...... wait another 3 years. :sideeye:

also, thank you everyone for posting all those videos! some fantastic throwbacks for my crabstickz-less heart.
hola
crusty sponge

one of my fav things about chris, is that you can watch any video from the last 7 years and you cant really tell if they were made yesterday or in 2009. apart from when he had that really bad haircut one time though
spaceminimalist
squish

i watched some of chris' skecth videos and a lot of his newer ones, and i really love his sarcastic humour, even though he really seems to hide something behind it :/

and i really do love PJ's channel!!! he is one of the most creative people on youtube and really underrated in my opinion. his best work is probably the oscars hotel series which i actually paid for to watch, just because i wanted to support him and his creative project
also i'm so jelaous he and sophie went to japan with felix and marzia, like what kind of amazing dream holiday is that
fancybum
senpai

rizzo wrote: and now we...... wait another 3 years. :sideeye:
Two Housemates S2 (with Chris) is finally out on April 14, so there's that.

He's been in France this week for New Form Digital.. things? And he started using his snapchat randomly yesterday/today (crabsnapz for anyone interested):
So he's around... kind of. Hopefully more to come soon.
fancybum
senpai

Sorry to double post, but Felix's video today with PJ cracked me up (PJ starting @5:10)
(Is he just eating a head of lettuce @ 9:45? wut)
Anyway it got me thinking what a Chris/Felix friendship would look like. I mean Felix is friends with PJ, D&P... Did Chris meet him during any of the Oscar's Hotel stuff? I think they would be an interesting combination.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I love both of them. When Chris goes quiet I hope he's just doing more acting stuff. When I found his channel I was in bits laughing at the Sherlock parody, but it's one of few I found really funny so I haven't watched a lot of his stuff. I have seen him in the Forever Train, Oscar's Hotel, Friend Like Me and a few other things I think :? (if memory serves) and he's so expressive, has such a rubbery face and good comic timing.

As for PJ, I second that he's underrated and very creative. I found him through the Krave challenge videos and after the swimming pool in onesies monstrosity, I was prepared for more ridiculous crap (it has since grown on me), so his full-on production with set, characters and animation was wonderful. I love his world of characters and the range of videos he makes. Colour Bandit's a great one.
esso
spork

On the topic of the "Friend Like Me" short, I agree that the characters were not set up well enough in that time for the last wish to have any impact. Also didn't really enjoy Bertie's acting in this (although I generally really love Bertie).

On the topic of PJ, I love his content so much (I actually like his content more than Dan :lol:). My favorite videos from him is definitely the Lullaby Trilogy, especially Lullaby³.
Bonus: Music PJ has used in his videos
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... nALnynQFMs
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I feel like I should caveat my first post here by saying I'm actually a huge fan of PJs. Just made the post when especially missing Chris.
fancybum wrote: And he started using his snapchat randomly yesterday/today (crabsnapz for anyone interested):
So he's around... kind of. Hopefully more to come soon.
I reeeally need to start getting in the habit of actually checking snapchat. This is so great, thank you for pointing this out! I hope he keeps it up.
fancybum wrote:Anyway it got me thinking what a Chris/Felix friendship would look like. I mean Felix is friends with PJ, D&P... Did Chris meet him during any of the Oscar's Hotel stuff? I think they would be an interesting combination.
I can't quite conclude whether I think they'd get along seamlessly or completely not be a good friendship match. Naturally, this calls for PJ to vlog a game night with the both of them to appease the curious.
esso wrote:Bonus: Music PJ has used in his videos
this is brilliant! thank you for the find!
esso
spork

rizzo wrote:
esso wrote:Bonus: Music PJ has used in his videos
this is brilliant! thank you for the find!
Yes! I love the music PJ uses. I even have a playlist named "peej" on Spotify that I use for similar songs. Great for studying :D
fancybum
senpai

Very important update:
This is going to be stalkertastic, but I'd really like to know what he's up to these days. Auditioning? Planning.. things? What?
What ever happened to this:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Peej his new video is great, I was in stitches. I like imagining the PR suits of companies who hire YouTubers for ad campaigns as try hard 'cool dads' whose teenage daughters won't stop talking about Gleamers, but his names for other YouTubers cracked me up the most. Let's call Dan 'Flames McGee' for the rest of time.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
fancybum
senpai

Um you guys, crabstickz is live-streaming DOOM on his main channel right now?????
And I have to go to work in like 5 minutes, why would he do this to me???? :wahh:
(so far he's really not saying anything, but it's happening! what is life right now)

edit: He didn't even tweet that he's doing it? Why is he like this.
felucca
truth bomb

^ I guess there's no kind of record of that anywhere...?
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

:dh:
angrymob
hobbit hair

Okay felucca! I looked up the tags on a few of Chris' videos, but don't have the time right now to do more I will return. I forgot how many tags he always used, so keep in mind this is only like 3 vids of tags.