Berlin - Admiralspalast - 27th November

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Discussion for both 14:30 and 20:00 shows.

14:30 TICKETS

20:00 TICKETS

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Post below and we will edit the first post with a list of people attending.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
hollyphan
glabella

so, if everything goes to plan with tickets etc, I will attend this show as I am living in Berlin.
I'll have to go alone, my friends won't join the fun, so I'll be very happy about meet ups!
Phandom got me like..
mio
#relatable

I am soooooooo torn about going or not. :?
My main concern is that while I could combine this with visiting my brother I don't really see myself telling him the real reason for my stay and I'm bad at lying

Wish they'd announce the dates ahead so we could make plans before rushing to buy tickets.

Question: were there assigned seats at the other venues? I mean a meetup would be great and might sway me but if all of us losers were to sit on our own anyway..? I don't think I could handle the cringe screaming alone.
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
wtfamidoinghere
lady door

mio wrote:I am soooooooo torn about going or not. :?
My main concern is that while I could combine this with visiting my brother I don't really see myself telling him the real reason for my stay and I'm bad at lying

Wish they'd announce the dates ahead so we could make plans before rushing to buy tickets.

Question: were there assigned seats at the other venues? I mean a meetup would be great and might sway me but if all of us losers were to sit on our own anyway..? I don't think I could handle the cringe screaming alone.
You could tell him that you're meeting with some other people, which won't be a lie if there's a meet up :lol:

I'll join you in your wish for time to make plans before tickets are on sale!

I've never been to a theater that doesn't have assigned seats, are they common?

I'm actually tempted to cancel on my friend, if we could all sit together. Of course, i'd have to travel alone then. This is clearly not enough time to plan
mio
#relatable

wtfamidoinghere wrote: You could tell him that you're meeting with some other people, which won't be a lie if there's a meet up :lol:

I'm actually tempted to cancel on my friend, if we could all sit together. Of course, i'd have to travel alone then. This is clearly not enough time to plan
That sounds like a white lie I can get behind :lol:
Hey, wir wohnen in der gleichen stadt! ich empfehle übrigens Fernbusse nach Berlin, viel billiger und dauert kaum länger als diese schreckliche bahnverbindung...
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
wtfamidoinghere
lady door

mio wrote: Hey, wir wohnen in der gleichen stadt! ich empfehle übrigens Fernbusse nach Berlin, viel billiger und dauert kaum länger als diese schreckliche bahnverbindung...
Ich bin schon zwei mal mit dem Fernbus nach Berlin gefahren, aber das war so voll und stickig, dass ich mir den Zug gegönnt hätte :lol:
Aber das entscheide ich dann erst wenn ich Tickets hab und weiß wo mein Hotel sein wird.

I'm so excited i can't wait for more info
hollyphan
glabella

mio wrote:
wtfamidoinghere wrote: You could tell him that you're meeting with some other people, which won't be a lie if there's a meet up :lol:

That sounds like a white lie I can get behind :lol:
Hey, wir wohnen in der gleichen stadt! ich empfehle übrigens Fernbusse nach Berlin, viel billiger und dauert kaum länger als diese schreckliche bahnverbindung...
aww, your poor friend, wtfamidoinghere :D
I hope the seats will be assigned.
it would be fun to meet up with a few ppl, so no one has to cringe alone (I'm curious how the crowd in Berlin will be)
Phandom got me like..
mio
#relatable

About the assigned seats I meant like, if everybody buys their tickets individually, would we all have seats in different places?
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
hollyphan
glabella

mio wrote:About the assigned seats I meant like, if everybody buys their tickets individually, would we all have seats in different places?
lol to me , I wasn't even thinking about that. mh, difficult.. sitting alone would not make the experience better, so sitting together woukd be more fun.
but I'm sure seats will be assigned? meh, idk
Phandom got me like..
wtfamidoinghere
lady door

I'm sure seats were assigned at tatinof uk and us, People have talked about the seats they got when buying tickets.
blueapple_x
flower crown

Your section number and seat number should be printed on the ticket so your seats are reserved for you. Depending on what website you buy the ticket from, you may be able to pick the exact seat where you want to sit by looking at the seating map (as opposed to being blindly assigned to a random seat in a section you pick or automatically assigned to the best section available). That way you can plan it with a friend if you want to get seats together (provided you buy tickets early and at the same time lol).
ostiral
sofa crease

Omg, warum sprehen Sie deutsch? D:

I am from Szczecin in Poland, and Berlin is like 2,5 hours away by a bus from my town, so please, i can't not be there. :D I hope, that they gave all the detalis in friday, but they start selling tickets a little bit later, because i need to make a whole plan here...
But, anyway, see You there, if You need a person for hotel room or something, feel free to ask. :)
Sorry for my english.
uninspiredbun
crusty sponge

I might go? If I can make the date and manage to get tickets I'll be there I guess (or get someone to get me tickts because of course this is happening when I don't have internet access for like 2 days :sideeye: )
jaffacake
not a first-time poster

I might be going as well! I live in a small university city, which is kinda close and have lots of relatives in Berlin, who I can stay with, so that wouldn't be a problem. I'll just need a really good lie as to what I'm doing that night. I haven't managed to watch the show on Youtube yet, because of the cringe. But if i really manage to convince myself to go, I'd also be really interested in meeting up with people, as I would be alone otherwise. I feel like I would really regret not going, but lets see what the date, price and location is.

I'm also really interested what the crowd will be like, because we won't be native speakers like all the other audiences. So the crowd might be a bit older i was so bad at english until i was like 17 and slower at reacting/ understanding things. So that's gonna be interesting!
mio
#relatable

I w
jaffacake wrote: I'm also really interested what the crowd will be like, because we won't be native speakers like all the other audiences. So the crowd might be a bit older i was so bad at english until i was like 17 and slower at reacting/ understanding things. So that's gonna be interesting!
Im wondering about the same thing! I'm pretty sure most people going will be dedicated fans who've seen the show online before but the age thing is interesting. I don't really see a lot of teens younger than 16 randomly getting into some english speaking ytrs. Especially since we have such a big and annoying german yt scene that kids can watch instead. Then again, youtube is a niche thing, so maybe there are some 13 yo out there who speak perfect english and watch them?
(I started to teach myself better english by reading stuff online around age 16, but struggled with understanding spoken english until streaming shows in english became a thing a few years ago.. only school would have never been enough to understand Deppys videos tbh)
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
Phantasitcal
placenta

I hope I can get there. It takes me 8 hours to get there by train because I live in Bavaria but I certainly will try to come. I'm coming with a friend who is as excited as me

If someone knows a place to stay which is kind of cheap it would be great if you could tell me :D
Phantasitcal
placenta

wtfamidoinghere wrote:
mio wrote: Hey, wir wohnen in der gleichen stadt! ich empfehle übrigens Fernbusse nach Berlin, viel billiger und dauert kaum länger als diese schreckliche bahnverbindung...
Ich bin schon zwei mal mit dem Fernbus nach Berlin gefahren, aber das war so voll und stickig, dass ich mir den Zug gegönnt hätte :lol:
Aber das entscheide ich dann erst wenn ich Tickets hab und weiß wo mein Hotel sein wird.

I'm so excited i can't wait for more info
Also hier von Bayern aus gibt es eine Option mit dem Zug, die günstiger ist als der Fernbus
awrfphan
first-time poster

Anyone from Poland going perhaps? I'd use a few people I know haha
wtfamidoinghere
lady door

Phantasitcal wrote: Also hier von Bayern aus gibt es eine Option mit dem Zug, die günstiger ist als der Fernbus
Can you explain? The fernbus costs between 22 and 28 euro, if i try to book for a random weekend mid/end november. And that's equal to what i've paid before, so those prices are realistic. If there is a train cheaper than that, i need to know :o .
I also tried booking a train with the bahn, but that would cost almost 60 euro (i know they sometimes offer 29(?) euro deals, but they must be sold out)

Link for the fernbus:
https://shop.flixbus.de/search?route=M% ... rrency=EUR
Phantasitcal
placenta

wtfamidoinghere wrote:
Phantasitcal wrote: Also hier von Bayern aus gibt es eine Option mit dem Zug, die günstiger ist als der Fernbus
Can you explain? The fernbus costs between 22 and 28 euro, if i try to book for a random weekend mid/end november. And that's equal to what i've paid before, so those prices are realistic. If there is a train cheaper than that, i need to know :o .
I also tried booking a train with the bahn, but that would cost almost 60 euro (i know they sometimes offer 29(?) euro deals, but they must be sold out)

Link for the fernbus:
https://shop.flixbus.de/search?route=M% ... rrency=EUR

Yes I forgot the way back which is way more expensie.
fleur-de-lis
butt chair

I am SO going to Berlin! The date is the 27th which is a Sunday (2.30 pm and 8 pm), and I was so scared it wasn't gonna be possible because of work, but it totally is. I am planning to go to the earlier show because I live in Hamburg and I'll have to drive back after, but I am so excited!
Never thought it'd actually happen.
ostiral
sofa crease

Uuu, 2 shows! Now i am wondering which hour should i choose, because it's sunday and i am not form here.
awrfphan wrote:Anyone from Poland going perhaps? I'd use a few people I know haha
Me! Cześć! ^_^
Sorry for my english.
boatdog
placenta

awrfphan wrote:Anyone from Poland going perhaps? I'd use a few people I know haha
(i made this account just to catch some peeps going to Berlin so I won't be alone)
Ja jestem!
marieclaire
tol bean

heyyy, how old are all of you? i'm really unsure about weather to go or not. i've been watchint their videos since i was 14 and i've always loved them, but i'm 19 now and feel like i might be a little out of place since most of their fans are younger. which wouldnt be a problem but from what ive seen from their show its reeeeally kinda cringey and childish and ahhhh man i love them but i dont know if i can sit through that. on the other hand i feel like i shouldnt pass up the opportunity to see them.... can anyone realate pls help im so unsure
hollyphan
glabella

hahah I'm 8 years older than you and I will go and cringe and appreciate the art :D so don't worry, you won't be the oldest. (so won't I)
Phandom got me like..