Dan & Phil Part 31: You're stuck with me for life

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
anathema
morning quiff
Pronouns: she/her

bluebox-away wrote:They are just too damn cute also, featuring an all important 'we' from Phil! Fingers crossed we get some afterparty footage / pics
Aw that photo is so sweet! They both look so nice. Also I love how it's just slightly blurry :lol:

I'm hoping we get afterparty stuff too :sideeye:

Also am I the only one who can't tell when the lady tells Dan to sit down??
Last edited by anathema on Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."
Skeletorsrighthand
living flop

Hmm matching suits, calling each other for individual awards, they are so cute. Im happy for phil winning creator of the year. And that smug photo of dan instantly saved.
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

bluebox-away wrote:They are just too damn cute also, featuring an all important 'we' from Phil! Fingers crossed we get some afterparty footage / pics
Looking good and loving the use of 'we'.
malday
emo goose

blueapple_x wrote:
P: "Here, you can hold my award too, cause you're stuck with me for life"
D: " "
psychicmoth
living flop

This is so fucking cute Where are they going to put all those hashtags? ugh
(used to be Maya)
:sparkle: :crystalball: :sparkle:
danphil333
hobbit hair

i felt my eyes watering at some point tonight(wish it was the sparkle). :sobs: :sobs:. kill me now

I ALSO LOVE PHIIILLLL if you didnt know
glertiespy
tol bean

the way Phil hit Dan when he wasn't moving out of the way.. Why this made me laugh so hard

Also, you can see Dan's reaction better here
Stakhanov
haru pillow
Pronouns: he / him

danphil333 wrote:i felt my eyes watering at some point tonight(wish it was the sparkle). :sobs: :sobs:. kill me now

I ALSO LOVE PHIIILLLL if you didnt know
I had a sneaky suspicion but yea Phil showed himself a grand man tonight. When he talked about his younger self, how we shouldn't forget believing in ourselves and generously appreciated Dan instead of claiming the moment for himself i was like

Finding my own inarticulate prose
Weirding out strangers and laughing at those
Jaundiced and jaded, postured and posed
Not that we’re special it’s just that we’re
Closing in on a place where we might get to be
Living real people regularly
dannonfill
spork
Pronouns: they/them

Deppy on the @itsalfiegreen's periscope
they're so cute
edit: it appears I have no clue what I'm doing lol oh well
Last edited by jesp on Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed youtube embedding
... let's talk about house plants.
anathema
morning quiff

glertiespy wrote:
the way Phil hit Dan when he wasn't moving out of the way.. Why this made me laugh so hard

Also, you can see Dan's reaction better here
jesp
why bother

dannonfill wrote:edit: it appears I have no clue what I'm doing lol oh well

In the link you posted, both the "s" in "https" and everything from the ampersand onwards needed to be deleted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vZw1TUDCjQ[u]& ... ienonymous[/u] giving you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vZw1TUDCjQ.

I fixed it for you. There's a guide on how to embed videos here, and if you're still stuck on this in the future there's no problem with you reporting your own post to ask for help with it.
visiblelurker
delia smith

dannonfill wrote:Deppy on the @itsalfiegreen's periscope
they're so cute
Aww. Although what is up with Dan's voice?
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

visiblelurker wrote:
Aww. Although what is up with Dan's voice?
He is probably tipsy.

Also he is oh-so-very-campy and I love it.

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

anathema
morning quiff

dannonfill wrote:Deppy on the @itsalfiegreen's periscope
they're so cute
Dan's hair is so cute! And..... ruffled....
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I have had literally the worst day at work and all of these clips and tweets and photos and videos and THE DAY has just made me emotional. Trashy McTrasherson over here. :sobs:

Phil calling Dan up.... I didn't know my heart could stand any more love for those two.

ETA: Also, missemma, thank you for all the FANTASTIC videos on twitter!
daphenaxa
blobfish

lol they look really drunk there but they just arrived to the party so...
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

daphenaxa wrote:lol they look really drunk there but they just arrived to the party so...
They look tipsy and Dan looks ruffled.

jesuisunèléve
phabergé

daphenaxa wrote:lol they look really drunk there but they just arrived to the party so...
they could be tired, too, since they just did their Dublin show the night before.

Phil was so cute fast-walking up onto the stage and Dan kinda plodded like an old man LOL.

This was actually kinda good. I was expecting the Boncas to be a complete shit show since there was some saltiness from other yter's when the awards were first annouced, but for the most part everyone played well together.
fancybum
senpai

So I just watched Dodie's snapchat story and she had no idea what the fuck was going on with D&Ps song :lol: Now I know people doing YT don't have time to watch all the videos uploaded ever, but like. This is what tends to annoy me about YTers being subtly shitty to/about D&P when they have no idea what it is they're actually doing.

Quoted from her snapchat:
Dodie wrote:So update: I'm at the afterparty and Phil won the category that I was nominated in which is wonderful obviously. I've never seen their performance or liveshow, and Dan and Phil sang a song at the end. It was really nice and so heartwarming. It was like 'even though we're socially awkward, we all belong,' it was really nice.
Like other creators don't really get why they have such a devoted audience, they think they're just guys fucking around with the Sims getting by because people ship them. That's an insult to everybody, D&P and their audience.

I take back my cringe at them performing the song because fuck yeah, that's what they're about and that's why people love them. The shipping shit is just a weird bonus if you're into that. So much of their content (including liveshows and tweet replies even) go by unnoticed by their peers who think they're just lucky. Like damn they work and put good things out into the world that their audience reflects back at them, damn right you RECOGNIZE IT.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
visiblelurker
delia smith

fancybum wrote:So I just watched Dodie's snapchat story and she had no idea what the fuck was going on with D&Ps song :lol: Now I know people doing YT don't have time to watch all the videos uploaded ever, but like. This is what tends to annoy me about YTers being subtly shitty to/about D&P when they have no idea what it is they're actually doing.

Dodie wrote:So update: I'm at the afterparty and Phil won the category that I was nominated in which is wonderful obviously. I've never seen their performance or liveshow, and Dan and Phil sang a song at the end. It was really nice and so heartwarming. It was like 'even though we're socially awkward, we all belong,' it was really nice.
Like other creators don't really get why they have such a devoted audience, they think they're just guys fucking around with the Sims getting by because people ship them. That's an insult to everybody, D&P and their audience.

I take back my cringe at them performing the song because fuck yeah, that's what they're about and that's why people love them. The shipping shit is just a weird bonus if you're into that. So much of their content (including liveshows and tweet replies even) go by unnoticed by their peers who think they're just lucky. Like damn they work and put good things out into the world that their audience reflects back at them, damn right you RECOGNIZE IT.
:thumb:

Edit because I was a fail :facepalm:
Last edited by visiblelurker on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
swofro
angel bean

Just dropping by to let everyone know that these two people is very dear to me and I am so trashy today because of it.

Special thanks to missemma for all the good quality video

I am still a bit overwhelmed by everything. Their matching jackets, Phil speech for best collab, the fake Internet Is Here, the stupid (by stupid I mean, just stab me already) Phil calling Dan on stage for his personal award, the real The Internet Is Here. I am almost convinced that Director Ed is Dil today because he is directing Boncas Award so he is conveniently there to fill in the job

Also, a little #spon in which I paint this
Love is forever
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

fancybum wrote:
So I just watched Dodie's snapchat story and she had no idea what the fuck was going on with D&Ps song :lol: Now I know people doing YT don't have time to watch all the videos uploaded ever, but like. This is what tends to annoy me about YTers being subtly shitty to/about D&P when they have no idea what it is they're actually doing.

If ever a post needed a 10x thanks button, this is it. PREACH. :clapping:

They're so much more than what it seems most YouTubers think they are and I sure as hell hope more opportunities come up for them to prove it in this fashion. Seeing that from Dodie feels good. I say this a lot, I think we all do, but honestly: I stan the right people!
jesuisunèléve
phabergé

fancybum wrote:So I just watched Dodie's snapchat story and she had no idea what the fuck was going on with D&Ps song :lol: Now I know people doing YT don't have time to watch all the videos uploaded ever, but like. This is what tends to annoy me about YTers being subtly shitty to/about D&P when they have no idea what it is they're actually doing.

+1
visiblelurker
delia smith

alittledizzy wrote:
They look tipsy and Dan looks ruffled.
Tell us more. :D
psychicmoth
living flop

It's very nice to hear that from Dodie, it means a lot and I completely agree with you
(used to be Maya)
:sparkle: :crystalball: :sparkle: