Dan & Phil Part 34: It's a post-baking universe

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
melon lord
morning quiff
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy wrote: 17:06 - What is the closest Dan has ever come to dying? Dan snorted a bead, and also choked on a boiled sweet.
I am so embarrassed, I thought Phil said that Dan snorted a bee and I was mildly horrified at the idea

I really need to get my hearing checked goddamn

spaceguitar
ar·tic·u·late

To be fair everyone was extremely confused by the reindeer tweet. I think it reads much more like Phil's sense of humor than Dan's. I was briefly scandalized when I read it and that's not usually the way I respond to Dan tweets. Like the 'choke me dad' was meta and cheeky, while the reindeer one was straight up weird in a way that Dan is usually not.
danphil333
hobbit hair

alittledizzy wrote:
danphil333 wrote:
syzygy wrote:this has now made the complaints about dan talking about his kinks 10 times funnier
and the fact that people were defending dan and his kinks and supporting his rebrand even funnier. oh no,excuse me, it was just dan trolling the phandom. people love dans humor

just wow phil
On the flip side, people were blasting Dan because being overly sexual was totally just his "new rebrand" and that made it no better than the old branding... when really the one with his mind in the gutter was Phil. :twisted: Totally here for it.
:thumb: you know the real reason dan is trying so hard with all these sexual kinky comments is because he knows phil lester The Innocent will like it . didnt dan start doing it even more after phil tweeted the bellybutton honey from his account? he knows phil will love it. its just brotherly teasing your bro
Last edited by danphil333 on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bee
phabergé

melon lord wrote:
alittledizzy wrote: 17:06 - What is the closest Dan has ever come to dying? Dan snorted a bead, and also choked on a boiled sweet.
I am so embarrassed, I thought Phil said that Dan snorted a bee and I was mildly horrified at the idea

I really need to get my hearing checked goddamn
I'm probably biased but I heard bee too

LIVESHOW TIME
papierklemmen
flower crown

gnostic wrote:That said, tell us, oh mighty one - are Dan and Phil gonna move out from each other and I get to be smug over my correct disbelief in phan but also secretly terribly sad?
hmmmm my view of their future is still couded, let's revisit it after a few more flat mentions :lol:

y'all completely right, i wonder why they keep referring to it as "5 years in this flat" if it's actually not true and one of those years they spent in manchester. maybe they really are reflecting on their time living together because they plan to move out separately (which at this point doesn't sound plausible) or maybe they see it as some kind of a milestone ("yo, bro, we've been living together for 5 years, i think we've proved to each other that we are in this FRIENDSHIP for the long run so we can go and buy a house together, mate")
nephilimcat
woodland creature

Aww, Dan is so cute today I haven't been focused on him much lately, but he's just such a cutie today with his sniffling and his Christmas jumper and him being cute in general
pulvis et umbra sumus
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

Dan stop lurking!

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

pilotlight
#relatable
Pronouns: he/him

Kudos to them for making spon videos for dumb games actually entertaining. I liked this video even more than the last best friend quiz, the questions they asked each other were more interesting. Dan's "party trick" is kinda horrifying yet impressive, and I was kind of surprised that the trick didn't have anything to do with his very stretchy face/mouth. :lol:
bluebox-away wrote:Phil looking adorable while #spon-ing his aunt's hat company on insta.
Caption: "Feeling very cosy today thanks to my auntie who sent me one of her handmade bobble hats! @bobbleandsqueak you can find her etsy here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/BobbleAndSqueakShop"
He looks so good, holy shit.
The_Blonde
living flop

nephilimcat wrote:Aww, Dan is so cute today I haven't been focused on him much lately, but he's just such a cutie today with his sniffling and his Christmas jumper and him being cute in general
He's definitely in a particularly cute mood today - I'm into it

(loved his response to Pete Wentz unfollowing him!)

(edit: also loving him shouting out the new Childish Gambino album - a Dan music rec I can agree with :thumb: )
Last edited by The_Blonde on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gnostic
stress mushroom

pilotlight wrote:Kudos to them for making spon videos for dumb games actually entertaining. I liked this video even more than the last best friend quiz, the questions they asked each other were more interesting. Dan's "party trick" is kinda horrifying yet impressive, and I was kind of surprised that the trick didn't have anything to do with his very stretchy face/mouth. :lol:
that's trick saved for private use
Just here for the marketing skills
pilotlight
#relatable
Pronouns: he/him

gnostic wrote:
pilotlight wrote:Kudos to them for making spon videos for dumb games actually entertaining. I liked this video even more than the last best friend quiz, the questions they asked each other were more interesting. Dan's "party trick" is kinda horrifying yet impressive, and I was kind of surprised that the trick didn't have anything to do with his very stretchy face/mouth. :lol:
that's trick saved for private use
Or a very particular kind of party. :lol:
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: She/They/Nothing

I missed the first few mins, has he explained why he's in the living room instead of his room?
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

Artdefines06 wrote:I missed the first few mins, has he explained why he's in the living room instead of his room?
His a mess and his room is a mess and he is living out of a suitcase.

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

gnostic
stress mushroom

Anonymousse wrote:
Artdefines06 wrote:I missed the first few mins, has he explained why he's in the living room instead of his room?
His a mess and his room is a mess and he is living out of a suitcase.
where may I have heard that before...
pearshaped34
morning quiff

Even though I personally don't really think they are moving anytime in the immediate future I feel compelled to point out Dan has managed to not film inside his bedroom in like two months now. Maybe his already moved out. :lol:

Also kudos Dan and Phil for managing to make fricking Dragon-city spon video I don't loathe. I mean obviously only because they made it as little about the game and as much about their friendship as they possibly could. And I still hate the game.

And double kudos to Phil who has completely nailed the art of the embarrassing tweeting from someone else's account. He manages to make them completely weird and embarrassing without going so OTT that it is immediately obvious it's someone else.
Last edited by pearshaped34 on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
malday
emo goose

MoonPride did you post "launch danandphilKINKS?" :lol:
sentinel
lady door

pearshaped34 wrote:Even though I personally don't really think they are moving anytime in the immediate future I feel compelled to point out Dan has managed to not film inside his bedroom in like two months now. Maybe his already moved out. :lol:

Also kudos Dan and Phil for managing to make fricking Dragon-city spon video I don't loathe. I mean obviously only because they made it as little about the game and as much about their friendship as they possibly could. And I still hate the game.

And double kudos to Phil who has completely nailed the art of the embarrassing tweeting from someone else's account. He manages to make them completely weird and embarrassing without going so OTT that it is immediately obvious it's someone else.
You might be onto something

malday wrote:MoonPride did you post "launch danandphilKINKS?" :lol:
She came trough
kay
phabergé

I know it's not over yet but this ls is so great. He's in such a great mood even if he isn't feeling very well.
syzygy
drama llama

~~moving out speculation~~

Dan mentioned wanting to buy a new piano next year, but that seems pretty impossible at the moment considering they have no storage (plus I don't think he can get rid of the current piano since that came with the flat?)
sentinel
lady door

So. Dan said they have no plans for 2017, no surprise book BUT they don't want to commit to travel plans so they don't know if they will be at Playlist and VidCon Europe. Dan wants to buy a piano but they literally have no storage for the stuff they currently own.

edit. They keep mentioning living together for 5 years in London. He keeps claiming he lives out of a suitcase. We haven't seen Dan's bedroom since November. 2016 is on it's last legs but still instilling fear in my soul.
Last edited by sentinel on Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: She/They/Nothing

What was that Septiplier shipping confusion? It was an easy answer. The answer is No. They have girlfriends. Why was he so confused about how he felt about that? Why did he even answer if he didn't know how to feel about it. Strange. Either he does ship them (I doubt it?) Or he knows something, or he understands shipping differently than I do, or IDK, he just got flustered?
SquishPhan
capita£ester

That was a very nice live show, enjoyed it very much.
syzygy wrote:~~moving out speculation~~

Dan mentioned wanting to buy a new piano next year, but that seems pretty impossible at the moment considering they have no storage (plus I don't think he can get rid of the current piano since that came with the flat?)
That is a very good point. I can honestly see them moving in 2017.
gnostic
stress mushroom

sentinel wrote:So. Dan said they have no plans for 2017, no surprise book BUT they don't want to commit to travel plans so they don't know if they will be at Playlist and VidCon Europe. Dan wants to buy a piano but they literally have no storage for the stuff they currently own.
I am 95% sure they will move in 2017. Considering how happy they are with current state of their relationship (I don't think it's possible to fake that level of chemistry), I guess even if they move out from each other they will stay close.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

gnostic wrote:
sentinel wrote:So. Dan said they have no plans for 2017, no surprise book BUT they don't want to commit to travel plans so they don't know if they will be at Playlist and VidCon Europe. Dan wants to buy a piano but they literally have no storage for the stuff they currently own.
I am 95% sure they will move in 2017. Considering how happy they are with current state of their relationship (I don't think it's possible to fake that level of chemistry), I guess even if they move out from each other they will stay close.
I don't really see them moving into separate places but they have managed to trick us before. I'm glad today's live show and the gaming video were so fluffy but they seem kind of irritated with each other in a way they usually aren't or at the very least there is still a low-key strange vibe that started with them recently. It could be that they are just burnt out but maybe after a year of literally being stick together maybe they decided to part ways
gnostic
stress mushroom

Amiaw wrote:
gnostic wrote:
I don't really see them moving into separate places but they have managed to trick us before. I'm glad today's live show and the gaming video were so fluffy but they seem kind of irritated with each other in a way they usually aren't or at the very least there is still a low-key strange vibe that started with them recently. It could be that they are just burnt out but maybe after a year of literally being stick together maybe they decided to part ways
Whut? I mean no disrespect, but I can't see any low key annoyance there, just friendly / "friendly" teasing, if anything they seem to be glowing with happiness joking around together. Any specifc instances you can point us to?