Dan & Phil Part 43: I'll touch you when I please

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
simmehchan
butt chair
Pronouns: she/her

I swear Phil said "it will take us a while to set up the new locations". Separate bedrooms? Separate flats? Studios? Or I'm going deaf and looking into it too much.

"I think stalking someone to become their friend is rather weird" - Phil Lester, 2006
Rigby
lady door

I was working on something for uni and I dropped everything when I got the notification! I'm so glad they're moving together and they're still in London. I don't know why, but that gave me some relief (I think it's because change gives me anxiety lol)

It feels really surreal! But I think I'm happy about it because they're happy about it and I couldn't stop smiling while I watched the video.

Sorry for the cheesiness but I've had a really shitty night (and day) and this has sort of made me not think too much about the shitty stuff.

I think that when Dan said that about something looking the same but bigger he talked about their rooms, like the set up will be the same but in a bigger place, not that the new place will look the same but bigger.

I also think they're moving to a house, or at least a big apartment on the ground floor, one of those that doesn't look like an apartment.
nephilimcat
woodland creature

Aww, man, I'm so happy. Why am I happy, it's not even my life? I've never been a real fan of anyone before, so obsessing over someone else's life is not something I'm that used to (even after a year of being a fan of Deppy). How did they live in a place with cracks, drilling, thin walls, etc. for so long? Wherever they moved, it must be a paradise compared to that. And I always thought their apartment was quite nice
pulvis et umbra sumus
secretagentphan
procrastinator

GURRRRLLLLLLL. I know at this point I'm just being a demon phannie but I was also very happy there was no no homo moments but so many opportunities for them... they're in love
saffarinda
truth bomb

IM SO HAPPY OH MY GOD

I find it so hilarious how they're just filming outside now that they know people can't find them there anymore.

So excited to see the new place, apartment tour part 3?

Edit: I physically can't stop smiling my mouth is starting to ache but im so happy wow im trash
Last edited by saffarinda on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
25/04/2017 - #blessed
pilotlight
#relatable
Pronouns: he/him

I'm really happy for them, I hope their new place is less noisy and has thick walls, if they have neighbours (for everyone's sake lol). The whole process of moving sucks so much but I'm sure they're excited to be settled into the new place.
000dia000
emo goose

Okay, I take back the 7 second challenge thing. It was a scary thought, but somehow the real video is even scarier, seeing the title I began shaking like mad, I can't stop smiling.
This is going to be a lot of change over the next few months, and I suspect a lot of people will be impatient to see the new home.
:cactus:
saffarinda
truth bomb

simmehchan wrote:I swear Phil said "it will take us a while to set up the new locations". Separate bedrooms? Separate flats? Studios? Or I'm going deaf and looking into it too much.
He meant bedrooms and gaming room
25/04/2017 - #blessed
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

bluebox-away wrote:I am not remotely okay right now, why am I weepy over two adults moving house
Exactly me right now. Why am I so happy about to random men on the internet moving house!?

I am just to excited for words right now. Looking at all the problems they have had with the flat I am not surprised they are moving. Those cracks in the walls!

No mention of renting a new place. Hopefully means they will get a dog aswell!
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

im so happy for them but also sad...but mostly happy! i couldnt stop smiling all throughout the video. i hope the new place they move into is a lot better (less cracks and annoying neighbors and gas leaks lol). MAYBE THEY CAN GET A DOG NOW im just so happy for them..
:transheart:
majitzu
angel bean

This is so funny, we were talking earlier in the gc about they moving and then Dan's tweet happen and everyone started screaming and finally after we calm down a bit we started to lower our expectations, and we didn't need to do it THEY ARE FUCKING MOVING AND IM HAPPY AND SCREAMING!
fondsmiles
phabergé

I was so hyped when I saw Dan's tweet today, on twitter no one seemed so sure of the moving theory, but idk, it just felt right, like a couple people pointed out. I've got some really bad news then so the hype went down and watching this just felt... I felt really, really warm. The fact that they're not only moving to a new place together, but that they are uploading a video announcing it together, reminiscing a little... that is just so warm and nice and perfect.

Memorable moments/things include:
teary eyes and emotions ("we won't miss it at all" yeah sure)
Dan saying "the bedroom" about Phil's room
no downplaying of any kind
basically an apartment tour in vlog style, how nice!!
Dan's gonna buy a new piano
MOVING MOVING MOVING

oh and also! that means they've probably moved already and are in the new place right this second, because i very much doubt they'd announce it in the middle of moving, bc stalking etc. THEYRE SITTING IN THEIR NEW HOUSE WITH THEIR NEW AIR CONDITIONING AND MUCH STORAGE AND MUCH HAPPINESS :')
[x]
[x]
swofro
angel bean

New place has air con. Must be a nice place. I can't wait for the livehsow next week.

I am so happy for them
Love is forever
malday
emo goose

lishachi
eclipse shirt

I'm so, so incredibly happy for them.I was tearing up through the whole thing, Dan looked quite teary eyed at the beginning. They seem so happy together and friends or boyfriends or whatever aside they are just happy together and it's so lovely to see. (I did think after, I was speculating the other day as to whether or not I thought they were together and I've never been sure, but this kind of made me think they might just be. Just my opinion, feel free to disagree. Regardless though, I'm happy for them either way.)
:biflag: :blackheart:
allsaintshowell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

thank u daniel for confirming the return of the liveshows and our first glimpse of the new place
Last edited by allsaintshowell on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
SexyTrashCan
morning quiff

Well I'm pretty sure from Dan's comments about neighbours it's definitely a flat
:D
mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

I'm living.

This is the best bday present.

Can't wait to see the new place.

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

SexyTrashCan
morning quiff

Anonymousse wrote:I'm living.

This is the best bday present.

Can't wait to see the new place.
Haha happy birthday
:D
GossipLurkingGhost
tol bean
Pronouns: consonants + e

HOLY CRAP THEY'RE ACTUALLY MOVING?????

THE MOVING THING WAS JUST A FUN LITTLE BUT IS NOW ACTUALLY LEGIT????

Hot damn, IDB. A bunch of super-sleuthing Sherlocks in disguise, all of you.
Moon
spork

Overall the video was also really good It felt like a typical and nice AP video and it was a good idea to upload it on Phil's channel. I loved every bit of it

Did they ever mention the cracks before or did I totally forget about them?
That's the plan.
PolarFox
truth bomb

Holy shieeet I didn't expect this. Holy... Heck this is gonna be a wild entertaining ride, that vid made me cry a little
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

It does indeed look as though IDB has broken its record for number of users online at once, in the first hour of the post-moving-video universe!

So, I'm wondering when the next round of debate over whether Phan is confirmed will start up. Has anyone here actually changed their position on Phan today?
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
danphil333
hobbit hair

didnt like the new video. no effort, no creativity, lazy content, fanservice etc

Last edited by danphil333 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.