Dan & Phil Part 43: I'll touch you when I please

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
xaephan
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

whose work blocks YT? who's the idiot using up literally their entire data cap to watch that video? this emotional loser right here. I was lowering my expectations all afternoon in case it's something small, but they went there! it's such a sweet and nostalgic video, with the both for them looking so excited and a little teary at times. I'm so, so happy for them and I hope they have tons of fun decorating the new place and making it feel like home. I like that they pretty much confirmed that they'll still be filming from bedrooms and not an office place (gaming's vids excluded).

of course my slow mobile post is the top comment orz
Last edited by xaephan on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
if my heart was a compass you'd be north
previously myllakka
Philena
blobfish

danphil333 wrote:didnt like the new video. no efford, no creativity, lazy content, fanservice etc

:platonic:
lurker
janice from the shop
Pronouns: they/them

SexyTrashCan wrote:Well I'm pretty sure from Dan's comments about neighbours it's definitely a flat
i agree it sounds like it, but on the other hand i don't really think any information about the new place is reliable in such detail at this point (except for air conditioning and storage) and that's fine.
people living in houses have neighbours too.

happy birthday, Anonymousse!
thank's you were great
hunnyftw
phabergé

Susannah wrote:
English native speakers please correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the word "house" implicate a separate building just for them, and not a flat?
Or would you actually say "house" while meaning a place where you live and feel safe even if it was just a flat? My non-native brain thinks that then you would say " home" and not a "house" but what do I know

Don't mind me, I'm just freaking out over here imagining that Dan indirectly confirmed that it is an actual HOUSE and not just a flat
saffarinda
truth bomb
Pronouns: she/her

hunnyftw wrote:
Susannah wrote:
English native speakers please correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the word "house" implicate a separate building just for them, and not a flat?
Or would you actually say "house" while meaning a place where you live and feel safe even if it was just a flat? My non-native brain thinks that then you would say " home" and not a "house" but what do I know

Don't mind me, I'm just freaking out over here imagining that Dan indirectly confirmed that it is an actual HOUSE and not just a flat
You're right, house would imply a seperate building. Now I'm just wondering if Dan was indirectly confirming, or if he just wanted to respond to that tweet aRGH CONFLICT
25/04/2017 - #blessed
DatCog
blobfish

I reckon they've gone to a terraced house - plenty of them in London!
autumnhearth
senpai

I actually screamed this time, when my iPad dinged (20 mins late, thanks). Then I was texting in all caps and my husband asked me to please focus, as he was asking about out anniversary plans

They looked quite tired to me, but maybe also a tad sad. I appreciated the final tour. Omg the slats of the wicker bed! Phil sleeps in Dan's bed confirmed. No, but seriously. So happy for them!

Going to watch it again as soon as the kiddo gets home.

Bless you all and your
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

danphil333 wrote:didnt like the new video. no effort, no creativity, lazy content, fanservice etc

(or do i really mean because you've been away for so long)
000dia000
emo goose

saffarinda wrote:
hunnyftw wrote:
Susannah wrote:

You're right, house would imply a seperate building. Now I'm just wondering if Dan was indirectly confirming, or if he just wanted to respond to that tweet aRGH CONFLICT
they have referred to their flat as a "house" before, so I don't really think the word choice means anything, I guess we just have to wait and see
:cactus:
hunnyftw
phabergé

saffarinda wrote:
hunnyftw wrote:
Susannah wrote:

Thanks for the quick response! I'm trying to be reasonable and remind myself that he probably wanted to confirm the ls and responded to that tweet just because it was the first one that gave him this opportunity but on the other hand... A HOUSE!

Also what dia said. Makes sense as well. But I'll dream on ;)
Last edited by hunnyftw on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

As someone who was so cynical and bitter about the phandom speculating moving, I'm shocked everyone was right. I guess I was just that way because I was in disbelief that it could be actually a thing and just thought that everyone was just reaching. And now it's actually happening. Im so sorry for any past opinions I had on the matter, I just didn't believe!!!
I'm still in shock and so so happy for deppy to finally have the space they've long deserved. And I just wanna note, this is the third time they've moved together, which is so so lovely (I mean ofcourse they would? I can't see them living just by themselves)!!!
I feel like the grinch when his heart grew three times larger right now.
Last edited by confusedpanda on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
The_Blonde
living flop

autumnhearth wrote:They looked quite tired to me, but maybe also a tad sad. I appreciated the final tour. Omg the slats of the wicker bed! Phil sleeps in Dan's bed confirmed. No, but seriously. So happy for them!

Bless you all and your
IKR?!?!!? How did he sleep on that?!? Unless he didn't obvs

Add me to the list of people who got oddly teary at that video. And also weirdly proud of them. I'm just all
tymyky
glabella

danphil333 wrote:didnt like the new video. no effort, no creativity, lazy content, fanservice etc

Now I know what was missing from my life. You are the best
iero
phabergé

even though lit everybody speculated they were moving out, this video was unexpected for me lol
i'm so happy!!! i'm emotional that we're not gonna see the apartment anymore, but i'm looking forward to seeing them film from a new location
i love how they freely filmed outside the windows because they're moving out
low-key hope it's a house
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

It took me a bit to be able to string more than one coherent sentence together tbh but..

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. I CAN'T BELIEVE WE WEREN'T ALL SUFFERING FROM MASS DELUSION?? MY FORCED CYNICISM WASN'T NECESARRY AFTER ALL?? LIKE THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING??? AND THE BEST PART IS THAT THEY'RE STAYING TOGETHER BECAUSE OF COURSE THEY ARE WHY DID I EVER DOUBT THAT? I HATE THESE MARRIED ASSHOLES.

I need to fucking breathe jfc.

I was out there lowering my expectations, thinking of all the times D&P have disappointed me over the years and contemplating taking a nap until the storm was over. Next thing I knew there was that tweet from Phil and I almost threw my new phone across the room. I'm still lightly shaking because of that video which btw is the most domestic boyfriend bullshit I've watched in recent memory.

From here on out I'll be going full on demon phannie. Like idc fight me, but this shit is real until proven otherwise for me at this point.

Can't wait to see their new place and see them start a new chapter in their lives with each other.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

saffarinda wrote:
hunnyftw wrote:
Susannah wrote:

These days, English speakers conflate "house" and "home" and many people use them interchangeably (including for flats). Both Dan and Phil have call their flat a "house", so I won't try to infer anything about the specifics of the new building from that. Also, I think many to most houses in London are not freestanding--there are many that are semi-detached or in a row of some sort.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
Diyes_Celine
truth bomb

Philena wrote:
danphil333 wrote:didnt like the new video. no efford, no creativity, lazy content, fanservice etc

:platonic:
I am busy. I have deadlines. But I was very anxious since Dan tweeted today. Thank goodness it's a moving video. They definitely filmed that video before they went to Australia. I am so happy that they're moving. I don't know why. Hate those married couple. Stop being so married.
Sadly, they're staying in London and will not move to Brighton. I wish Phil make house files videos like Jimmy. He can invite Jimmy to help him. I want to see Deppy trying to build their house.
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

I have missed you

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

auri
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: they/them

Oh my. Oh. So this happened i mean what even is 2017, I am shook. This made me so happy? So happy like oh godd they seem so happy in the video like and Dan's little lying down in the existential crisis hallway, smiling. Absolute favorite thing about the video. And now let's everyone place their bets on when they're gonna get the freaking dog. i'm so happy for themmmmm!

LeftHandedism wrote:Has anyone here actually changed their position on Phan today?
Yeaaaaaaah. Yeah. About that. I actually told my sis few weeks ago, that if D&P move together, it'll be pretty much it for me and I'd be 99% sure they are a couple so. trashtrashtrash. I am a bit emotional, not about the old apartment at all, I mean sure it's nice looking background but what I am a bit emotional is that they're moving/moved and all that I got from that is that they're still living together. I mean i'm not gonna pretend I don't think it must mean something bc I am trash.
hunnyftw
phabergé

LeftHandedism wrote:
saffarinda wrote:
hunnyftw wrote:
Susannah wrote:

These days, English speakers conflate "house" and "home" and many people use them interchangeably (including for flats). Both Dan and Phil have call their flat a "house", so I won't try to infer anything about the specifics of the new building from that. Also, I think many to most houses in London are not freestanding--there are many that are semi-detached or in a row of some sort.
DAMMIT! LET.ME.DREAM.ON.
Kidding, of course. I'm happy for them either way
majitzu
angel bean

Are you ok? Did deppy broke you? Don't lock up your emotions, you need some capslocks screaming or you will imploded. Come shout with us! :D
gerrymandering
smol bean

is anyone else really jealous that their new place has aircon
JoeAverage
sad dimple

Literally just coming to post:

Dan's secret drawer must be full of flavor lube and nothing anyone ever says can change my mind
Phil Lester is a genius
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Anonymousse wrote:
I have missed you
Me too. Glad to see a new post by you danphil333.

Also super excited for Dan's live show next week, mostly so we can catch a glimpse of their new home.
Moony
sofa crease

just waiting for someone to hunt down where their flat is and buy it so they can have the ultimate "DanAndPhilWALLS" experience

also I am, one could say shook
my inner demon phannie is alive