New bread

You can make your first post here!
Strangebread
smol bean
Pronouns: she/her/bread

Hi,

I'm completely new not just this forum but forums in general! So I have no idea how any of this stuff works, so apologies if I do this wrong. I guess I'm meant to introduce myself here so I yer, god knows if anyone will see this.

Not saying my real name because in school they say not to in case your talking to a murderer. I mean the chances of you all being criminals or something is pretty low, but one of you might be. So just call me strange bread. Which is literally what I am; just imagine a bit of bread talking to you if that helps, preferably herby bread in some sort of knot. I live in England the land of not much hope or glory but it could be worse. I have a fiance and a dog and a house so life's pretty good. I study psychology at university (no I'm not going to read your minds or psychoanalyse you, those jokes aren't funny.) and want to be a teacher.

I talk/ramble a lot if you haven't guessed by now. It's probably due to my social isolation and lack of friends as a kid so I just tend to overshare with strangers in the hope of some sort of genuine human connection, which ultimately will amount to nothing because, in the end, we are just a blip in the universe. But I think I'm a pretty good blip :)

I'd say I'm a blunt and down to earth person, with a dash of optimism. A lot of people call me bubbly, I think it's another one of those words which mean's different or weird. Like imaginative or unique. Like why are you so happy and friendly and excitable sometimes, like why can't you be miserable like the rest of us? Like I do get miserable, but I choose to be happy a lot of the time because I'd rather be happy than sad.

I like Dan and Phil a lot and have been watching Phil since 2009 and Dan since 2011. I'm not a crazy omg fan, but more of someone who really appreciates what they do. I've never been really involved in the fandom until the last few months where I got tumblr and twitter and started watching their younow stuff. I'm a bit people shy so I've always been nervous to comment on stuff but I've gotten to that age (20) where I'm just like f** it.

I also like sherlock and doctor who and various computer games (again not a crazy fan). I don't think I'm a crazy fan of anything except dogs and food.

So yer I think I've done a terrible job of introducing myself but hi
Just imagine me as some herby artisanal bread in a strange knot shape.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

Hello and :welcome: . I very much enjoyed your introduction--I feel I learned a lot about you! :platonic:

I'm sure living in the UK can sometimes feel like not much fun these days, but the same is true for the US, and I'm sure plenty of other countries too. So can help us all take our minds off things together. Jump right in!
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

Strangebread wrote:So just call me strange bread. Which is literally what I am; just imagine a bit of bread talking to you if that helps, preferably herby bread in some sort of knot.
Wait, do I greet you or eat you....

(Really though, now I want herb bread.)

Welcome to the forum!!
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Hi, I'm Liz and I also just joined.

You actually sound very similar to me in regards to oversharing to try to make a connection. Also the not really being involved in fandoms. I found that one of my issues with tumblr and twitter was that i was just reblogging/retweeting other peoples posts. Good on you for jumping in at 20 when I'm just getting back into it at 29.

I'm not really into Sherlock but I'm a Doctor Who fan. I'm really liking this seasons. Are you call caught up? Do you like it?
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

Hello bread!

Enjoy getting toasted!

eyyyyy....... This is why I never come here

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged