Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
akui
blobfish
Pronouns: She/Her

Phandom is a place with many secrets, phandom is also a place with wildest rumors.

What is your favourite deppy related conspiracy theory?

Don't forget happy discussion, and as always, keep calm and occam's razor.

akui
blobfish

My fav is definitely the "Dan is an actor Phil hired, just to play queerbaiting and boost Phil's popularity"

It's so widely spread, even Phil himself acknowledge the theory.

Start 7:20
angrymob
hobbit hair

akui wrote:Phandom is a place with many secrets, phandom is also a place with wildest rumors.

What is your favourite deppy related conspiracy theory?

Don't forget happy discussion, and as always, keep calm and occam's razor.
*looks at your icon*

...that they're furries.
Last edited by angrymob on Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spider
ar·tic·u·late

angrymob wrote:*looks at you icon*

...that they're furries.
Seconded. Don't believe it but the possibility is entertaining.
jhamba
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her

my favourites are that they're together, the fact that Phil is a psychic, and that they are furries. (All of which I genuinely believe are actually true)
Just trying to spread the Dangirl agenda
daphenaxa
blobfish

jhamba wrote:my favourites are that they're together, the fact that Phil is a psychic, and that they are furries. (All of which I genuinely believe are actually true)
ah you really believe they are furries?? That's true joking about/talking about it constantly would be the best way to hide but idk, I've never believed its true.

My favourite is:

also danrific
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
daphenaxa
blobfish

also that they got married in Vegas/Japan
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
mintsans
sofa crease

daphenaxa wrote:also that they got married in Vegas/Japan
This is also my favorite conspiracy theory!

a close second is the "kalel set her targets on dan but settled for anthony cause he looks like him" theory
kooshka
living flop

Ooooh, now I'm imagining them doing this ceremony

20:40 onwards
I also like the theory that the Japhan trip was their honeymoon
spider
ar·tic·u·late

New favorite from the main thread.
oqua wrote:
pixlexia wrote:Image
I will come back later with a post of more substance but for now I would just like to say:
Trigger Warning :
CONSPIRACY THEORY
Dan's signature at the bottom of the rules looks nothing like "Dan Howell." It looks like it says "Dan Lester." That is all.
mintsans
sofa crease

kooshka wrote:
Ooooh, now I'm imagining them doing this ceremony

20:40 onwards
I also like the theory that the Japhan trip was their honeymoon
that's a beatiful ceremony and i hope to see the day when they wear actual fancy yukatas *

that's the name of the clothes they're wearing right?
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

#DanLester, best conspiracy theory of all time.

busy being happy~
human
dan hand trash

I don't feel as if I can allow this thread to continue without mentioning lubegate. It was very special. I've no idea what thread it began in somewhere else but if anyone has a better memory than me and can find the original start of it, much appreciated.
phamnotof
morning quiff

1) what's lubegate? just a nick for cherry?
2) oh my god, I know you guys are probably just mocking it and all, but nothing ever hurts my brain more than when people actually talk about them getting married in japan as a possibility. UGH.
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

phamnotof wrote:1) what's lubegate? just a nick for cherry?
2) oh my god, I know you guys are probably just mocking it and all, but nothing ever hurts my brain more than when people actually talk about them getting married in japan as a possibility. UGH.

I think lubegate refers to a danisnotonfire video where a bottle of lube could be seen inside his suitcase. Found these pics in the-place-that-shall-not-be-named:

phamnotof
morning quiff

Ticia wrote:
phamnotof wrote:1) what's lubegate? just a nick for cherry?

I think lubegate refers to a danisnotonfire video where a bottle of lube could be seen inside his suitcase. Found these pics in the-place-that-shall-not-be-named:

!! how have I never seen this before? oh god, so uneducated, failing at even being the trash that i aspire to be
spider
ar·tic·u·late

human wrote:I don't feel as if I can allow this thread to continue without mentioning lubegate. It was very special. I've no idea what thread it began in somewhere else but if anyone has a better memory than me and can find the original start of it, much appreciated.
Lubegate would be my favorite if considered a conspiracy but it's just fact to me.
jhamba
procrastinator

spider wrote:
human wrote:I don't feel as if I can allow this thread to continue without mentioning lubegate. It was very special. I've no idea what thread it began in somewhere else but if anyone has a better memory than me and can find the original start of it, much appreciated.
Lubegate would be my favorite if considered a conspiracy but it's just fact to me.
lol, the truth is that we are almost all conspiracy theorists. Because even if it is true, phan is a conspiracy theory.
wikipedia wrote:A conspiracy theory is an explanatory or speculative hypothesis suggesting that two or more persons, or an organization, have conspired to cause or cover up, through secret planning and deliberate action, an event or situation typically regarded as illegal or harmful
Just trying to spread the Dangirl agenda
swofro
angel bean

^^ In that case, my favourite conspiracy theory is phan.

Besides that, I am intrigued by Psychic Phil and whatever happens before and during Phil's highschool(?) reunion.
Love is forever
akui
blobfish

Danisnotonfirevyou1's real identity: Phil.
swofro
angel bean

akui wrote:Danisnotonfirevyou1's real identity: Phil.
But she is a (former?) user in gg tho but before I knew that, I thought it was Phil too.
Love is forever
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

swofro wrote:
But she is a (former?) user in gg tho but before I knew that, I thought it was Phil too.
I've always been partial to the idea that she is Felix.
busy being happy~
akui
blobfish

swofro wrote:
Yes, she was on gg as danisveryscary, which is totally Phil. And jonquill is Dan. But after their covers blown they got new usernames as danphil333 and jeaj.

Boom, #exposed
spider
ar·tic·u·late

swofro wrote:
And danisnotonfirevyou1 went on hiatus not long before Tatinof part 2. Convenient timing isn't it?
jhamba wrote:lol, the truth is that we are almost all conspiracy theorists. Because even if it is true, phan is a conspiracy theory.
wikipedia wrote:A conspiracy theory is an explanatory or speculative hypothesis suggesting that two or more persons, or an organization, have conspired to cause or cover up, through secret planning and deliberate action, an event or situation typically regarded as illegal or harmful
Back when I lurked on GG I thought of it as the 'conspiracy theory forum'. How times change.
angrymob
hobbit hair

akui wrote:
swofro wrote:
Yes, she was on gg as danisveryscary, which is totally Phil. And jonquill is Dan. But after their covers blown they got new usernames as danphil333 and jeaj.

Boom, #exposed
I was totally just about to accuss jaej of secretly being Dan in the main thread too! :o Glad to know my suspicions were correct.