The Dan and Phil White Whale - requests

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
BuffyFiona
sofa crease
Pronouns: she/her

bluecat wrote:I seem to remember a video (maybe videos?) from 2012 where they documented/talked about leaving their flat in Manchester. The most specific thing I can remember from it is them saying goodbye to their breakfast bar (at the time I think they thought having a breakfast bar meant they were adults lol). I have checked out the drug deal but there is no trace of it. Does anyone else remember this video?
Don't remember exactly what you're talking about, but in episode 28 of sims they reminisce about the breakfast bar around 7:32
and here is a video of clips from the last liveshow before they moved (July 21, 2012), in which they discuss moving:
You can watch the full liveshow here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uln307qmz-Y

There could totally be another video which is what you are actually talking about, but these are the only things I can personally think of.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

simmehchan wrote:Does anyone have the video where they promoted their dark galaxy merch? I swear it exists and it was just a part in one of the gaming videos.
You must mean this unlisted AP video! I'm sorry your question wasn't answered sooner. :)
Oh man, now I want a Dark Galaxy backpack.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

somethingsketchy wrote: Oh man, now I want a Dark Galaxy backpack.
Go for it! I enjoy my Dark Galaxy backpack every day.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

I have been trying to find out where this photo is from for awhile now.
I have tried reverse image searching it, only to get two pages worth of Pinterest or ig reposts of it, nothing with an orginial source. And I thought maybe it was from dailybooth but I checked the blog that has all the dailybooth photos and it's not there.
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
moaninglisa
drama llama

confusedpanda wrote:I have been trying to find out where this photo is from for awhile now.
I have tried reverse image searching it, only to get two pages worth of Pinterest or ig reposts of it, nothing with an orginial source. And I thought maybe it was from dailybooth but I checked the blog that has all the dailybooth photos and it's not there.
it is from dailybooth!
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

moaninglisa wrote:
confusedpanda wrote:I have been trying to find out where this photo is from for awhile now.
it is from dailybooth!
Ah! Thank you so much!!!
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
sparkle
blobfish

Can you help me - I really want to find the first videos I ever watched of Phil's, I've tried looking but I'm not sure if he's taken them down

Does anyone remember the video where he was talking about why his parents didn't have anymore kids after Phil and he said 'because I used to stare at them all night?' I think it was from before he moved to Manchester city centre. If I remember properly he filmed it at his parents house??
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
BuffyFiona
sofa crease

sparkle wrote:Can you help me - I really want to find the first videos I ever watched of Phil's, I've tried looking but I'm not sure if he's taken them down

Does anyone remember the video where he was talking about why his parents didn't have anymore kids after Phil and he said 'because I used to stare at them all night?' I think it was from before he moved to Manchester city centre. If I remember properly he filmed it at his parents house??
I think you're probably talking about Why I was a weird kid 2! He talks about the staring thing and his parents not having more kids around 2:38:
This was filmed in January 2013, after they moved to London, but since he didn't do it from his usual position on his bed, that might be why you remember it as being in a different place?
sparkle
blobfish

BuffyFiona wrote:
sparkle wrote:Can you help me - I really want to find the first videos I ever watched of Phil's, I've tried looking but I'm not sure if he's taken them down

I think you're probably talking about Why I was a weird kid 2! He talks about the staring thing and his parents not having more kids around 2:38:
This was filmed in January 2013, after they moved to London, but since he didn't do it from his usual position on his bed, that might be why you remember it as being in a different place?
thank you!!! Yeah its that one. Odd, because I swear thats one of the first I watched but I'd watched him for about 6 months at that point. He's just blended into one giant video clearly
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

LeftHandedism wrote:
somethingsketchy wrote: Oh man, now I want a Dark Galaxy backpack.
Go for it! I enjoy my Dark Galaxy backpack every day.
I can confirm that I did in fact end up making a contribution to the Rat Dads' house fund, and my beloved Kånken bag will soon have competition.
liola
rankussy

I recently saw on tumblr a gif of Phil looking extremely cute, looking up at the camera while someone (Dan?) is ruffling his hair. I have no recollection of every seeing that in a video and I've been tryng to find it again. Can someone help? ;_;
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
twix
butt chair

liola wrote:I recently saw on tumblr a gif of Phil looking extremely cute, looking up at the camera while someone (Dan?) is ruffling his hair. I have no recollection of every seeing that in a video and I've been tryng to find it again. Can someone help? ;_;
potentially? at ~10:40
moaninglisa
drama llama

liola wrote:I recently saw on tumblr a gif of Phil looking extremely cute, looking up at the camera while someone (Dan?) is ruffling his hair. I have no recollection of every seeing that in a video and I've been tryng to find it again. Can someone help? ;_;

around 2:55
liola
rankussy

moaninglisa wrote:

around 2:55
BLESS YOU can't believe I didn't remember that!
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
nerdysporks
crusty sponge
Pronouns: she/her or they/them

Does anyone know when Dan said that he sometimes cries while he and Phil are arguing? I've seen that talked about a lot but I don't know what the source is.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

nerdysporks wrote:Does anyone know when Dan said that he sometimes cries while he and Phil are arguing? I've seen that talked about a lot but I don't know what the source is.
That's fake!
BuffyFiona
sofa crease

nerdysporks wrote:Does anyone know when Dan said that he sometimes cries while he and Phil are arguing? I've seen that talked about a lot but I don't know what the source is.
I posted on the previous page about how this was an imagine (or basically a fan wrote it as a fictional headcanon type thing) posted last year:
BuffyFiona wrote:
Ablissa wrote:Does anyone know if this is a real interview between them or just a cute piece of fanfiction? I'm guessing the latter, but... :D

As far as I can find, this was a phan imagine which was reposted on tumblr in January 2016: https://thellamahat.tumblr.com/post/137 ... ywhere-who
not sure if it was part of a bigger work or not, but it's definitely fictional.
If you follow the link you can see that the poster says "credit to @phanphaneverywhere who wrote this amazing imagine :)" so it seems weird to me that people keep arguing it's real... It just keeps confusing more people!
FandomLurker
crusty sponge

Hi friends. I usually on lurk (and love you all) from afar. But I have just been so deep into the phantom the past couple days and just read this whole thread hoping for some new content type things I may have missed out on. Especially after the look on Dans face during the roommate part of the new gaming video. But while browsing I remembered, and sorry this is so vague and choppy, that a long time ago ( a year or two maybe?) something aka probably Tumblr had put in my head or it was a thing that Dan had a box of things from the beginning days of him and Phil. Maybe thats where the pinof questions were kept? Or something. I literally have no idea what I am talking about but its driving me crazy. Did I make it all up and/or read in in a phanfic or is it something everyone knows or ...? Halp. Thanks!!
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

FandomLurker wrote:Hi friends. I usually on lurk (and love you all) from afar. But I have just been so deep into the phantom the past couple days and just read this whole thread hoping for some new content type things I may have missed out on. Especially after the look on Dans face during the roommate part of the new gaming video. But while browsing I remembered, and sorry this is so vague and choppy, that a long time ago ( a year or two maybe?) something aka probably Tumblr had put in my head or it was a thing that Dan had a box of things from the beginning days of him and Phil. Maybe thats where the pinof questions were kept? Or something. I literally have no idea what I am talking about but its driving me crazy. Did I make it all up and/or read in in a phanfic or is it something everyone knows or ...? Halp. Thanks!!
Wow, I know the answer to that one :
Now, I'm not sure when he previously references the secret box.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

LeftHandedism wrote:
FandomLurker wrote:Hi friends. I usually on lurk (and love you all) from afar. But I have just been so deep into the phantom the past couple days and just read this whole thread hoping for some new content type things I may have missed out on. Especially after the look on Dans face during the roommate part of the new gaming video. But while browsing I remembered, and sorry this is so vague and choppy, that a long time ago ( a year or two maybe?) something aka probably Tumblr had put in my head or it was a thing that Dan had a box of things from the beginning days of him and Phil. Maybe thats where the pinof questions were kept? Or something. I literally have no idea what I am talking about but its driving me crazy. Did I make it all up and/or read in in a phanfic or is it something everyone knows or ...? Halp. Thanks!!
@1:40 in the Manchester apartment tour video!
onetruetrash
blobfish

Does anyone know anything about a clip of Phil saying that you should take someone to the zoo on the first date? It was probably in a vyou or liveshow and I'm not sure when it was.
FandomLurker
crusty sponge

somethingsketchy wrote:
LeftHandedism wrote:
@1:40 in the Manchester apartment tour video!
Thank you! Thank you!!! I feel such a sense of relief knowing that it was an actual thing and where it came from!
fringechecks
banned
Pronouns: xer/xem

I think I'm going insane. I DISTINCTIVELY remember this video I stumbled across on Youtube. I think it was to do with Radio One, Dan was wearing that blue llama sweater and they were both extremely emo. I think they were wishing someone's daughter happy birthday and they were sitting at a desk? Like a wooden big one, or a table.
used to go by the dreaded username 'wolfgutscharlie'
rae
first-time poster

wolfgutscharlie wrote:I think I'm going insane. I DISTINCTIVELY remember this video I stumbled across on Youtube. I think it was to do with Radio One, Dan was wearing that blue llama sweater and they were both extremely emo. I think they were wishing someone's daughter happy birthday and they were sitting at a desk? Like a wooden big one, or a table.
this was actually brought up earlier in the thread! :D
ocelot wrote:
blueapple_x wrote:Anyone know where these are from? They look familiar but I don't quite remember...
It's from this old R1 video, they look adorable.
Light02
phillion/danosaur <//3
Pronouns: they/them

Can anyone tell me which liveshow it was where Dan was reacting to a video made by Pewdiepie I think? And he said that he's gonna watch it at 2:00 am later. I've seen the clip so many times but I have no idea which liveshow it's from.