The Rest of the Foursome

Veritine
tol bean

I don't have any ideas, but I've been following him more and more lately, and I'm really excited to see what this secret project is!
JLynne
drama llama

Veritine wrote:I don't have any ideas, but I've been following him more and more lately, and I'm really excited to see what this secret project is!

PJ's channel has really grown in the last year, so I'm thrilled that he and the kickthepj team are getting new opportunities to do some cool things. And I think he's said in the past couple months that there's 2 big projects he's working on? That boy certainly likes to keep himself busy... I'm not complaining though, I've loved everything he's put out.
Moonbeamsonthepath
living flop
Pronouns: she

I was sure that one of the projects was OH2 after Chris hinted at it on Younow-but then again, it's Chris, so who knows ;)
fancybum
senpai

Chris is alive and streaming a game on YT and I'm at work for 4more hrs w no data for streaming and I'm so mad now WHY TODAY CHRIS
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

fancybum wrote:Chris is alive and streaming a game on YT and I'm at work for 4more hrs w no data for streaming and I'm so mad now WHY TODAY CHRIS
Every other Sunday plan I had got brushed aside for this.
fancybum
senpai

alittledizzy wrote:
fancybum wrote:Chris is alive and streaming a game on YT and I'm at work for 4more hrs w no data for streaming and I'm so mad now WHY TODAY CHRIS

(Did he happen to say if it'll be saved on his channel or will it just disappear?)
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

fancybum wrote:
alittledizzy wrote:

(Did he happen to say if it'll be saved on his channel or will it just disappear?)
I haven't heard him say.

It's been an... interesting one? I guess any Chris after an extended absence is interesting. Lots of tits. Lots of dick. Lots of talk of tits and dick.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

!!! Thanks for the notif, fancybum. Just tuned in. Anything especially interesting been said?

ETA: It looks like the first 2 hours have been uploaded, so I think it'll stay around.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I caught some of it last night and he's on again now

rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

He's playing with PJ right now and it's my favorite thing!
nephilimcat
woodland creature

I've only discovered Chris last year, which is a shame, but I love him so much and watching his livestreams is just really nice. So here for the bisexual jokes But the chat is horrible
pulvis et umbra sumus
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

PJ & Chris are playing again and the conversation that just ensued was hilarious:

C: Zoey's just told me that Dan and Phil have posted. They've posted something. What, Zoey, is it a tweet? What is it? Youtube video?
PJ: We should probably end the stream.
C: We should probably end. Isn't it illegally to do something online when Dan and Phil have posted? For at least 24 hours?
PJ: That is correct, yes.
C: God, I wish had their management. (This is in reference to a previous convo they had about how Chris needs management and PJ will be his manager.)
PJ: I'm their manager. I manage them.
C: ...What are Dan and Phil doing that I'm not doing?
PJ: Well, for a start, they're making videos.
C: [indiscernible noises] What else? What is the magic? What's the x-factor that they have that I don't?
PJ: Um, they're just... you know... I mean, I think making videos, that's the first and foremost thing, you know? You can't really go wrong.
C: Well, I don't think being a big youtuber is about making videos. I think that's part of it, certainly. But...
PJ: A pretty big part, a pretty big part. ....I'm your manager, Chris. I'll help. I'll sort you out.

Please do, PJ. Please do.

It felt like Chris was pushing for another answer from PJ (potentially one that involved shipping), but PJ is set in keeping the conversation safe and was not about to go that route.
fancybum
senpai

rizzo wrote:PJ & Chris are playing again and the conversation that just ensued was hilarious:

C: Zoey's just told me that Dan and Phil have posted. They've posted something. What, Zoey, is it a tweet? What is it? Youtube video?
PJ: We should probably end the stream.
C: We should probably end. Isn't it illegally to do something online when Dan and Phil have posted? For at least 24 hours?
PJ: That is correct, yes.
C: God, I wish had their management. (This is in reference to a previous convo they had about how Chris needs management and PJ will be his manager.)
PJ: I'm their manager. I manage them.
C: ...What are Dan and Phil doing that I'm not doing?
PJ: Well, for a start, they're making videos.
C: [indiscernible noises] What else? What is the magic? What's the x-factor that they have that I don't?
PJ: Um, they're just... you know... I mean, I think making videos, that's the first and foremost thing, you know? You can't really go wrong.
C: Well, I don't think being a big youtuber is about making videos. I think that's part of it, certainly. But...
PJ: A pretty big part, a pretty big part. ....I'm your manager, Chris. I'll help. I'll sort you out.

Please do, PJ. Please do.

It felt like Chris was pushing for another answer from PJ (potentially one that involved shipping), but PJ is set in keeping the conversation safe and was not about to go that route.
Bless Chris & PJ and bless you for posting this, this gives me something to look forward to later
God when are they going to do Oscars Hotel 2 already :sideeye:
malday
emo goose

Thank you for the transcript rizzo.
The manger discussion starts at 58:18
The d&p discussion starts at 2:56:00

malday
emo goose

lol Pj and Chris are live streaming at the same time and Chris is salty and live-commenting and mocking Pj's stream on his stream.
Moonbeamsonthepath
living flop
Pronouns: she

malday wrote:lol Pj and Chris are live streaming at the same time and Chris is salty and live-commenting and mocking Pj's stream on his stream.
It was absolutely brilliant. I need to go back and rewatch it a couple hundred times.
malday
emo goose

I caught bits of Chris' last livestream. And at one point he opened voicechat with the fans he was playing with and one of them asked him if he has any intel on the date of d&p's wedding.

And he quickly answered:
"we'll it's 2022 isn't it?"
"I'm mean i don't know what the date's going to be, that's up to them two, they haven't announced yet. Anyway, chaos theory: even by talking about it can affect the date".

And then someone in the chat called d&p "derp and pherp" and he read it, and started referring to them as derp and pherp. :lol:

@47:21
Last edited by malday on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nephilimcat
woodland creature

malday wrote:I caught bits of Chris' last livestream. And at one point he opened voicechat with the fans he was playing with and one of them asked him if he has any intel on the date of d&p's wedding.

And he quickly answered: "we'll it's 2022 isn't it?"
"I'm mean i don't know what the date's going to be, that's up to them two, they haven't announced yet. Anyway, chaos theory: even by talking about it can affect the date".

And then someone in the chat called d&p "derp and pherp" and he read it, and started referring to them as derp and pherp. :lol:
I cringed so hard when they came on tbh. I don't understand the need to talk about Dan and Phil (or YouTubers in general) while talking to another YouTuber, especially one who isn't really close with them. I predict there will be a lot of that tomorrow because of Dan's ls.

But the derp and pherp thing was hilarious :lol:
pulvis et umbra sumus
iwishiwasacasual
glabella

i love chris's liveshows but he needs to stop mentioning dnp, i know people in the chat talk about them non-stop but why can't he just ignore them, legit every time they're brought up i have to pause the video because i cringe so much.

although the whole dan and phil build-a-bear video idea sounds dope, i would watch that, dan and phil take notes.
malday
emo goose

malday wrote:
@47:21
it's at 1:22:47 now.
iwishiwasacasual
glabella

does anyone know why the streams are unlisted now?
Veritine
tol bean

Ugh I cringed so hard when they came on and asked about the wedding. I stopped watching, couldn't do it..

@iwishiwasacasual Chris said he was losing subscribers by putting h them in the uploads, but they are all in a playlist *shrug
lizard queen
tol bean

https://www.patreon.com/crabstickz
Chris has set up a Patreon now and already has 24 patrons. I really hope that he is able to make videos and stick to a certain schedule - the people who support him financially probably won't do so if he can't commit to it. But it definitely is a good chance, he has shown often enough that he is able to make hilarious and creative content when he is around. He's such a good actor. Maybe this commitment will help him not to disappear again after a few months.
His goal of 1000 dollars will allow him to move out. I can imagine that he will feel better when he has a place of his own.
(My first real post in a Dan&Phil Forum is about Chris... x))
archived
drama llama
Pronouns: dying

I just came here to say PJ is great.... that's all for now really.
sorry if I come off a bit wanky

... but I'm probably right you know
plath
sofa crease

I love Chris so much and I wish him all the happiness in the world.
nope.