Dan & Phil Part 53: another two months

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
dansbonsaitree
tol bean

So Dan was holding on real tight to that pillow the whole time... hiding something? (Where are the trash emojis when you need them).
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus
Pronouns: she/her

^ my theory is he doesn't always wear knickers under those grey house comfies. and who would? if he's just around the house with phil. wearing underwear all the time is unhealthy for your bits.
alittledizzy wrote:
mermaid blood wrote:taking the spoiler tags out that you probably intended to keep the page easier to read because i'm a biiiitch
You can get away with it, you are my timestamp senpai.
mermaid blood wrote:the EXACT same discussions used to happen every week during and after the live radioshow streams years ago. 'he was pacing a lot', 'it's so fucking annoying how fast he talks and PACES around the studio...', 'why does he rock side to side when Phil is on the mic, it's rude to Phil/distracts me?' etc etc.
I still forget there was a time when fans got Dan and Phil interacting in a live setting weekly. I do think that more recent fans, or even fans that aren't recent but just don't remember the radio show era as well, put way more pressure on Dan and Phil and scrutinize their behavior in these joint liveshows because they are so rare.

I wonder if people will get a different read on gaming livestreams, because Dan and Phil will have a focus and something to do with their hands? Or if it'll be worse because it'll be unedited, unfiltered gaming Dan layered with liveshow nerves.
since you were so flattering i'm going to not be lazy and actually post them in the timestamp thread instead of my lonely private google doc. i love that here is a thread for that here, i raid it regularly...

this is true. i became a fan during a time when it was who they were, they made live shows more often than youtube content, and out of any persona. but those comments then vs comments now highlight that quantity makes no difference, awkward and spazzy (i can't think of a more politically correct term that means what i mean? can someone help me out so i can retire that one) energy and behaviour just...annoys people. they will always want to draw attention to it, even if it's relatively mild. which in turn is always hard to read for those of us that are exactly the same as Dan, lol. luckily the vast majority aren't bothered and find it endearing. dan's viewers, not irl people - they're less forgiving when you're not as cute and charming. :D

i forgot about the gaming livestreaming! i've been watching tonnes of Jenna (Marbles) and Julien play on their twitch stream, and it's lucrative, though i don't know how much moreso than youtube views and sponsorship. mostly from people subscribing, donating and gifting 'bits' live; which is optional and so they'd have to be doing it fairly regularly i think to see a significant revenue. as a novelty i'm really looking forward to watching them attempt it. for the reasons stated above, i don't think it'd be an enjoyable regular venture. the radioshow they had a lot of structure, segments, producers, a panic button where they cause mute and go off screen/air if needed - a gaming livestream would be joint liveshow anxiety but tripled, as you said, with the added unfiltered nature of being distracted by a game you're getting into, but not actually being *able* to be unfiltered as per your chosen public personality status quo.
art in avatar by lily
bookfiend
spork
Pronouns: She/her

I always feel kind of bad for Dan. Was he interrupting a little, yes. But I've noticed he only really seems to do it when he's excited or passionate about a subject or around someone like Phil who he's super comfortable with.
I kind of get the impression that Phil telling him to read a nice comment was sort of his way of telling Dan to ignore it because he wasn't bothered by the interrupting.

Also I can never get over how much people freak out the minute D&P talk about meeting a friend that isn't one another. They start worrying about Dan and Phil being over every time despite how domestic and married af they were being. I'm not sure how young some of the people are worrying about this but as someone the same age as Dan I'd be far more concerned if they weren't allowed to go meet a friend without the other. Aka. The sign of an abusive relationship.

I swear Dan could spend the entire 40mins of the next Dream Daddy vid sitting in Phil's lap and people would still deny it's real the next time they mention a friend who isn't the two of them.
nephilimcat
woodland creature

bookfiend wrote:
Also I can never get over how much people freak out the minute D&P talk about meeting a friend that isn't one another. They start worrying about Dan and Phil being over every time despite how domestic and married af they were being. I'm not sure how young some of the people are worrying about this but as someone the same age as Dan I'd be far more concerned if they weren't allowed to go meet a friend without the other. Aka. The sign of an abusive relationship.

I swear Dan could spend the entire 40mins of the next Dream Daddy vid sitting in Phil's lap and people would still deny it's real the next time they mention a friend who isn't the two of them.
Same with people thinking Dan gets extremely jealous when Phil is just looking at another person and finding that cute. It always irks me because that would be extremely unhealthy, especially after knowing each other for as long as Dan and Phil know each other. Some people are glorifying this and acting like being attached at the hip and not letting the other person meet friends without them is cute really worries me :? Those aren't the standards you should have - no matter what kind of relationship. And I am sure Dan and Phil are secure enough in their relationship to be completely fine with the other having their own friends, filming a collab without them present, etc.
I feel like some people think they're spending every day on each other's lap and never let go of each other when that's really not what a long-term relationship is like. They seem to not consider that they sometimes do their own stuff, go out alone, have disagreements, etc. I am sure they do more together than your average couple or business partners, but that's obvious when so many aspects of your life are intertwined. But that's really rare and people shouldn't set that as their standard. It also doesn't work for a lot of people, which is also something we shouldn't forget!
pulvis et umbra sumus
kuensukki
janice from the shop

I haven't checked back to the motherland in a while but seeing the differing opinions from the twitter phandom and idb is always fascinating. I personally thought it was one of the better joint live shows theyve done. I was smiling throughout and was thoroughly entertained.

In regards to phils tourist comment: I don't think it would have been viewed problematic from either person's mouth given their tendency to joke about their homes. Phil especially loves to reference the north and traditions common there so it just made sense with the context.

mermaid blood bless your soul for your analysis of the different energy levels we get from Dan which may be well less received in society than online. He's an interesting guy, I see parts of myself in him, parts that I love and parts that I hate. The person who said he tends to be overly defensive/aware in joint ls was completely right. As someone who fails at hiding his emotions, it's clear he's not exactly comfortable with his interactions with phil (the unedited live portions) being broadcasted to a large audience. I've always maintained that the thing Dan likes to protect most (along with his family) is his relationship with phil. When it's a live stream and we are watching like hawks for every move and slip-up its bound to cause anxiety for someone so defensive to keep things to themselves. That being said, yes it gets annoying and I want to hit him on the forehead and tell him to stop sometimes when he's all sass and snark. But this ls began with him trying to be SASS QUEEN and failing miserably given he was a giggly and fond mess about 10 minutes in :lol:

Phils a chameleon. He reminds me of an innkeeper. All smiles and coaxing words, charming you with his dorkiness and some fluff to distract you from his unease. He's actually very dominant in these liveshows, always taking control of the direction every story goes in and every activity they do. He's calculated, making sure to devote times to different things like spon, tweets, videos than random questions. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a sheet with all the things he wanted to do and cover. Despite that, he was honestly very endearing in this show. You cannot watch phil lester prank his husband and annoy him continuously all while smiling and not giggle into a pillow. His sass is honestly very well balanced, if he saw dan putting himself down he took control to lighten the mood by reprimanding him first and coaxing him to use a different perspective. It's like he knows exactly what we will think in every given moment and wants to make sure to keep both their moods lighthearted and fun. What fascinates me about Phil is I don't think he's this eternal sunshine that always smiles and sees the best in every situation. I actually think he's just scared of anything going wrong. A perfect example is his inability to engage in politics which was mentioned again in this live show. Phil Lester will like in this bubble of "everything is going well" and will maintain that image then profess frustrations or unease.

They are like two sides of the same coin (yes im watching Merlin again). One deals with emotions externally, the other internally. One will display unease with snide remarks and sass while the other tries to fluff it up with smiles and games. And you know what? It works so fucking well when they are together like this and you get to see that because that's honestly what makes a very functioning pair, the ability to push and pull, to change unease into comfort, a frown into a smile.

Other fun parts of the live show (TOTALLY OUT OF ORDER FORGIVE ME):

Dans walk with his friend: I was inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt with this one and believe that he actually has a senpai thats isnt philly or nick jonas but the way he described it was just weird which makes me think they either had a cuddle fest to avoid ls or the dreaded secret project.

I laughed hard when phil complained about fruit flies being everywhere saying there were no fruit then flashing like a dementor and pulling out an orange. Also why do they always have oranges in the house???? Forget movinggate, this is the real conspiracy.

The "looking at bad comment" thing had me in stitches because dan totally has a tendency to do that and its good to know someone is there to ease him back when he's feeling like tearing himself down.

The swish swish part, no Im totally not imagining Phil shaking that big booty while singing horrible interpretations of the song while dan slowly hits his heads on their curved walls

The "this is dans level of expertise" was said so nonchalantly but had such savage connotations to it, PHIL BEHAVE, but dan barely blinked an eye so I'm guessing dan only allows phil to drag him about dropping out of uni. Also "was that even a sentence", at that point I honestly scream cackled #couplegoals

Every time phil cleans the screen and they become more HD i earn 1 year of life

Phil serving satisfied sugar baby looks at dan when retelling dan buying him a cookie

Dan's fucking dimple pop when phil says his bald, its just pops and then the crinkles around his eyes get more crinkly and im in a puddle of my own tears. Also all the priss sass hes serving

Phil saying he wanted to join the skiing/fanfic club...So just reminding everyone of his mpreg referances, his "I always die in phanfics" and the "I really get into them" its safe to say he has an Archive of our Own account and secretly leaves kudoes to dizzy's fics.

Dan reprimending phils story telling abilties and even filling in little details that he might have missed like any dedicated bae would do.

Overall 4.5 lions/5. There were some throwback fetus moments, domestic AF bants, adorable laughs that exuded contentment and happiness, and a lounge shot.
lurker
janice from the shop
Pronouns: they/them

i'm finally living up to my username again, yay. i've been enyoing the deppy content a lot lately. maybe it's because i'm in places with bad wifi and can't really keep up, but the uploads seem quite frequently to me :lol: (is that a custom emoji? ...we'll see.) also something is happening beneath the surface...i feel it in my guts and i'm extremely curious what's it gonna beeeee, what's it gonna beee. with a bit more distance than usual, to me everything seems lovely, relaxed, and calm, though. tumblr confused me with discussions about dan's mystery friend and the ls, but i suppose when nothing much is happening people start looking for drama, angst or grand revelations irl to keep themselves engaged with a certain narrative or "plotline" when at the same time, all sorts of lovely little moments are happening.

has anyone checked back with the dd vid to see if they've edited the bit in question out by now?
thank's you were great
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus

i guess i see idb and any discussion platform as somewhere people go to talk about what is intriguing behind the buzz of 'that was so much fun to watch, i wanna stare at gifs of phil spraying dan with an atomiser over and over'. but like, when i click off here i go back to twitter and stare at those same gifs? lol. i loved this liveshow, and it seems like it was hit from reading other posts here.

unless the twitter phandom had a radically different reaction, in which case i wanna hear it.
kuensukki wrote:
Phils a chameleon. He reminds me of an innkeeper. All smiles and coaxing words, charming you with his dorkiness and some fluff to distract you from his unease. He's actually very dominant in these liveshows, always taking control of the direction every story goes in and every activity they do. He's calculated, making sure to devote times to different things like spon, tweets, videos than random questions. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a sheet with all the things he wanted to do and cover. Despite that, he was honestly very endearing in this show. You cannot watch phil lester prank his husband and annoy him continuously all while smiling and not giggle into a pillow. His sass is honestly very well balanced, if he saw dan putting himself down he took control to lighten the mood by reprimanding him first and coaxing him to use a different perspective. It's like he knows exactly what we will think in every given moment and wants to make sure to keep both their moods lighthearted and fun.
What fascinates me about Phil is I don't think he's this eternal sunshine that always smiles and sees the best in every situation. I actually think he's just scared of anything going wrong. A perfect example is his inability to engage in politics which was mentioned again in this live show. Phil Lester will like in this bubble of "everything is going well" and will maintain that image then profess frustrations or unease.

They are like two sides of the same coin (yes im watching Merlin again). One deals with emotions externally, the other internally. One will display unease with snide remarks and sass while the other tries to fluff it up with smiles and games. And you know what? It works so fucking well when they are together like this and you get to see that because that's honestly what makes a very functioning pair, the ability to push and pull, to change unease into comfort, a frown into a smile.

Phil serving satisfied sugar baby looks at dan when retelling dan buying him a cookie

Dan's fucking dimple pop when phil says his bald, its just pops and then the crinkles around his eyes get more crinkly and im in a puddle of my own tears. Also all the priss sass hes serving

Phil saying he wanted to join the skiing/fanfic club...So just reminding everyone of his mpreg referances, his "I always die in phanfics" and the "I really get into them" its safe to say he has an Archive of our Own account and secretly leaves kudoes to dizzy's fics.
just going to unnecessarily agree with these points without really adding anything new, cause, well phil.

he definitely operates most comfortably when in control, and that is driven by fear. same motivator as dan's (and everyone's, to varying extents). the only reason dan's behaviour is seen by society as dysfunctional is because it's perceived as self-destructive, or at the very least sometimes not self-preserving. we live in the golden era of the ego and the positive affirmation. depending on your perspective and tastes, either is a vaild coping mechanism. phil is very clever in achieving quite a lot of dominance in situations, but not having this come across to a viewer or his conversation partner. dan is clever in another way - the 'i'll say the worst thing about myself before you have a chance to'. they're as self-aware and simultaneously totally not in control of these defences as each other, imo.

the fanfic thing plays into this - i have no doubt at all phil grew up reading and still does read fanfiction, yet it's just one of those things you have to deduce from hints when it comes to him, and anything he'd have to potentially explain or would allow too personal of an insight.

that genuine and spontaneous eye crinkling is what indicates the balance works so well, and isn't toxic. and what makes it so enjoyable for us to watch, i guess. they're both kind of neurotic in their own way, and there's poetry in watching two people help one another. the chemistry of less neurotic couples is far more boring.

the cookie buying comment made me smirk. i think phil enjoyed sharing that publicly, and dan enjoyed his impulsiveness too. a subtle reminder that their finances are entwined, a form of public affection that they're not often afforded.

lurker the monolid part or something else? that is still in, i just checked. i think they're telling the truth in the description box apology, youtube does have a window in which they'll allow alteration and it won't affect views and monetisation.
art in avatar by lily
Appa
dank meme

lurker wrote:has anyone checked back with the dd vid to see if they've edited the bit in question out by now?
the description for the video has this now: "(We asked YouTube and unfortunately we can't edit this out of the video as it's been up for too long!)"
captainspacecoat
stress mushroom

Late to the party as per usual due to the fun combo of Australian time zones and working all day, but I really enjoyed that liveshow - it was one of my favourite things they've done in a while!

- I agree that Dan does come off a bit defensive/on edge at times, but as others have said it's likely to do with self-awareness. He knows he's live to thousands of fans, who will be desperately analysing his every word and facial expression, and I think he's just less able to mask his discomfort than Phil is. I felt like he relaxed a lot after about fifteen minutes, and there were so many sweet moments. Also, a while ago someone pointed out that Rose and Rosie's on-screen dynamic is similar in a lot of ways to the way Dan and Phil interact in live shows and it made me see the light, because it's so true. Phil is clearly unbothered by (what we perceive as) Dan being a bit dominating over him, and I trust that the two of them are 100% comfortable with each other and know each other better than we ever will.

- nephilimcat and bookfiend I agree with you vehemently!!!! It always bothers me when people get upset about dnp having ''''''secret friends we don't know about'''', as 1. it's none of our business and they are entitled to have friends they keep away from the public eye + 2. people in healthy relationships tend to have at least some separate friends. I'd be worried if one of them insisted on constantly being present while the other caught up with friends, as that would be very unhealthy.

- While I'm always here for Phil sassing Dan, I actually didn't interpret his "this is Dan's level of expertise" comment as sassy at all. I took that as him recognising that, as someone who completed university, he does not know what it's like to deal with such a stressful, anxiety-inducing experience, so threw it over to Dan who can give advice as someone who's been through it. He would have no reason to sass Dan over something that was clearly a very emotional, challenging experience for him, he was just ensuring that the person who asked would receive advice from someone who actually knows what they're talking about. Not that it matters, as Dan didn't really even answer the question haha

Some other moments that stood out to me:
- The stories of Phil attempting to prank Dan as he came out of the bathroom, I was dying over the image of Phil hiding behind the curtains only for Dan to wander away and leave him stranded there (also sidenote: where in the house do they have curtains?)
- Dan being able to so easily recognise the box of microwave popcorn, clearly because it is a staple of their cosy nights in watching movies/tv
- That whole 'guess the object' game was so funny actually, something about the way Dan said 'it's an orange' had me laughing, he was so done but also fond at the same time :')
- Phil subtly making it clear that he was witness to the awkward muffin incident
- Dan pointing out that Phil is terrified of cotton wool, magnifying his disgust over the ear cleaners in the mystery box. And also Dan promoing Phil's vid at the end
- 'Swish swish' being constantly stuck in Phil's head, and Dan being sick of hearing it but also fondly chuckling at Phil making up his own words to the song
- Them singing 'Always' by Erasure, what a throwback to 2010 omg
- Learning all the details of the environmentally-friendly way they do their laundry
- Phil demanding Dan make him quinoa for dinner

I presume there were other moments I enjoyed but I always forget to do proper timestamps so I've probably forgotten them all. Looking forward to 40 minutes of Dream Daddy (it frustrates me that they're wary of making videos so long as long videos tend to get fewer views, because I am always down for long gaming videos), and also I hope their quinoa was delish.

(also damn i miss the custom emojis, past me would have used about 43 love heart emojis scattered throughout this post)
realeyesrealize
living flop

Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

realeyesrealize wrote:
We need to start working on bugging their house, and we need to do it now.
Cece
first-time poster

Hi! I'm a long time lurker who has finally decided to register here because i needed to discuss something.

As a Spanish person, I am disappointed with Dan and Phil because they haven't tweeted anything about the terrorist attack that has killed 13 and injured over 100 people in Barcelona. I know they don't have any obligation to do so but the fact that they have prioritised a notebook spon over saying anything about it has left me feeling mad at them. I know it's not London or Manchester and they don't have a personal bond with the place but still they could have said something. (I didn't watch the joint liveshow because i was busy following the attack but reading the timestamps here it looks like they didn't mention it; maybe I'm wrong).

So I guess my question is, am I allowed to be mad at them for this? Is it fair to expect them to say something when something like this happens? Please let me know what you think.
captainspacecoat
stress mushroom

Cece wrote:Hi! I'm a long time lurker who has finally decided to register here because i needed to discuss something.

As a Spanish person, I am disappointed with Dan and Phil because they haven't tweeted anything about the terrorist attack that has killed 13 and injured over 100 people in Barcelona. I know they don't have any obligation to do so but the fact that they have prioritised a notebook spon over saying anything about it has left me feeling mad at them. I know it's not London or Manchester and they don't have a personal bond with the place but still they could have said something. (I didn't watch the joint liveshow because i was busy following the attack but reading the timestamps here it looks like they didn't mention it; maybe I'm wrong).

So I guess my question is, am I allowed to be mad at them for this? Is it fair to expect them to say something when something like this happens? Please let me know what you think.
Firstly, I'm so sorry for what's happened in Barcelona, it's such an awful tragedy and my thoughts are with you, your country and everyone affected <3

In answer to your question though, I think it's valid and understandable that you feel upset as it's something that has obviously hugely affected you. However, I don't think it's fair to expect Dan and Phil to mention it as there are tragedies that occur almost every day which they don't acknowledge. Neither of them have said anything about Charlottesville, for example, nor have they said anything about terrorist attacks that have occurred in middle Eastern, Asian and African countries recently, nor did they say anything about the Bourke St Mall tragedy which happened in my city (Melbourne) earlier this year etc.

I understand that when it's something that has affected you so deeply it can feel isolating or jarring for them not to mention it, but ultimately they have no obligation to do so. In fact, I would guess that they deliberately chose not to mention it in the liveshow in order to provide an hour of lighthearted, carefree escapism for those that are after a break from awful news. Of course, you have every right to take issue with their tactic of generally steering clear of talking about politics for the most part (I know I find it frustrating a lot of the time), but in this case I don't think it's fair to hold it against them for not saying anything about what's happened.

Also I hope you don't see this as me attacking you or anything, I truly don't mean to, I just thought I'd offer up my perspective. It's a very sensitive issue, and I really do hope you're okay <3

(Also, welcome to IDB!!!)
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Cece wrote:Hi! I'm a long time lurker who has finally decided to register here because i needed to discuss something.

Firstly, I want to say I am truly shocked by the terror attack that happened in Barcelona. My thoughts are with the victims, their families and all the people of Spain. I hope Spanish members of IDB and their loved ones are all safe.

Now. You're allowed to be mad if that's how you feel, your feelings are valid. I personally don't think it's fair though. They haven't commented on what happened in Charlottesville either. Or Venezuela. Or attacks in the Middle East. And it's not because they don't care, I'm sure of that. But because they can't comment on everything, especially with the 24/7 news cycle we have in 2017. Really not to be rude but you're upset because they didn't mention the tragedy in your own country. And that's understandable. But were you upset over their silence this weekend? Last week? Last month? Maybe you were but I'd hope not.. constant disappointment over what your faves do or don't do like that can't be healthy. It would've been nice if they had mentioned it.. but I don't think it's fair to constantly look at them for statements on every tragedy.

i'm sorry if this is badly worded i can't seem to english today

Edit: my slow ass was late and captainspacecoat already put my thoughts into words better than I did.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Loafer
sofa crease

First of all, hugs. I hope you and your loved ones are unaffected and stay strong.

I would say, I understanding wanting them to talk about these important world events, but no, I don't think, at this point, that it's fair to expect them to talk about it. There's just so much. It's been said before, they aren't meant to be idols, or spokespeople for every single issue their followers might want them to talk about, they can't be. London has been hit with several attacks, and, correct me if I'm wrong, but they have only spoken about them to reassure their followers that they were safe. Manchester was an attack that targeted young girls, so it understandably provoked a stronger reaction out of everyone, including Dnp.

I think them not talking about these things isn't because they don't care, I would think that it's more because their platforms have always been targeted towards feel good entertainment, they rarely, if ever, bring up serious world issues. It's also the typical British "keep calm and carry on" thing to do as well. And, unfortunately, terrorists attacks such as this one are now all too common, a few years ago everyone would have posted supportive pictures and #prayersforbarcelona would have been everywhere. Now, hardly a peep. These attacks are almost normal and it's sickening, but that is well outside of dnp. Same goes for all the other horrible and scary thing happening in the world right now.

Also if they post a heartfelt tweet and discuss one issue at length, then they are obligated to do the same going foward, which they may not want to get into. Not only is it a downer on their channels which are meant to be positive, but for example if they give on attack less attention than another they will get torn apart. So even a nice "thinking of Barcelona, lots of love" type tweet could get them in hot water later on.
kenzieisnotonfire
phillion/danosaur <//3

:lol:
malday
emo goose

annetamiau
lady door

Hi Cece! I'm basically a lurker but your post and the responses it's got so far have caught my eye. First of all, I'm from Barcelona and I wholeheartedly thank you for expressing your concern for the attack, you're the first person to mention it here. I'm not particularly bothered by Dan and Phil's silence, as I know they have no ties to the city. However, I definitely think you can feel bothered by it, that's completely fine too.

I'm seeing a few answers about how it's not fair to be mad at Dan and Phil, and that we can't expect them to mention political/social issues, yet when Phil said that Moonlight was a bit slow there was an uproar both here and on tumblr. What I'm trying to say is that people's opinions on such senstitive topics will depend on their background, and what to some might be unimportant can be very significant to others.
Behind every great person, there is a great cat
autumnhearth
senpai

Just wanted to say thanks for the really top notch insights and timestamps on the ls. I was in a bit of a mood during my first watch, but I thoroughly enjoyed it the second time around with the husband (and was able to catch the very beginning on Tumblr, even though it didn't make it into the side channel video). Personally I'm not actually *annoyed* with Dan's live behavior (I think I prefer it to his DINOF persona) it's more that I feel *guilty* for contributing to his anxiety. But really they were both lovely for the vast majority of the stream, I've enjoyed reliving it through timestamps, gifs and posts. <3
kenzieisnotonfire wrote: :lol:
I know he's probably talking about Marvel Thor, but this still tickles my heathen heart.
Phil's response to Sue intrigues me.

Sending love around the world. <3
Ticia
suspended

Hating a tweet this much must be illegal.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Ticia wrote:
Hating a tweet this much must be illegal.
You are not alone.
JustMe
living flop
Pronouns: She/her

malday wrote:
I get the feeling they might have explained the whole 'people want us to be together' thing, so that she won't mention or ask about any of that. Also I love the thought of them interacting as they are both amazing.
~ I'll be bold as well as strong and use my head alongside my heart ~
Ticia
suspended

Kind of related to one of the main conspiracy? about Dan and Phil:

(Not a sketch, it's actually a chat between them on the topic).

Thoughts?
lizard queen
tol bean

@CeCe @annetamiau

I'd like to send both of you my love. Such attacks are absolutely heartbreaking and it is obviously even worse when they happen in one's proximity - they become much more real. I've felt that way back in 2015 with the attacks in Paris. My thoughts are with you, and I hope that this will only strengthen the international unison in the battle against terrorism.

Sadly, there have been many attacks in the last few months/years. And while all are terrible, the one's that affect us most are those committed in our proximity. I don't think that D&P are to blame for not addressing it since they don't have a connection to Barcelona. As they are always very cautious not to offend anybody, addressing one attack would mean addressing every attack and catastrophe; and this would regrettably mean a flood of such tweets with a handful of 'relatable'-stuff and merch-reminders in between. After all, they are entertainers known for funny gaming videos and jokes about social anxiety, not politicians.
malday
emo goose

Ticia wrote:Kind of related to one of the main conspiracy? about Dan and Phil:

(Not a sketch, it's actually a chat between them on the topic).

Thoughts?
I think this was posted and discussed when it came out, a couple of threads back.