Dan & Phil Part 55: DOWN IT! DOWN IT! DOWN IT!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
autumnhearth
senpai
Pronouns: she/her

God bless Phil's peach bum. I'm guessing that they're somewhere in the Mediterranean, which is what I previously thought before the Ireland tweet. I mean who would want to go snorkeling in Ireland? Oh wait... http://diving.ie/snorkle-diving/snorkelling-in-ireland/
Still it doesn't seem warm enough this week to do it in just your swim shorts. I look forward to his story about it next week. dizzy could it have been a beach or table umbrella? Goes to Twitter... yep beach umbrella! Oh dear, the fish wanted "a butt hug".

So um, I'm currently rewatching Dream Daddy. (Apparently I only had five mins left yesterday.) I couldn't help time stamping the first thirty seconds. I highly recommend you pause on Phil's face during that last exchange.

0:00 "Hello Dan and Phil Games Faaathers." Phil drags it out.
0:02 Two seconds in and Dan is adding to Phil's intro, not sure why he's thinking of sailors... "And I think it's time we all got some D."
0:05 Phil agrees "yeah, because...", realizes what Dan said, then giggles.
0:07 Dan clarifies he means "Daddies, in our lives. Some responsible father figures."
0:10 Jump cut to Phil asking Dan what he calls his dad, as if he doesn't know.
0:13 "Who the hell says father? Do you know anyone who says father?"- Dan
0:16 "Little six year olds with bow ties."- Phil
0:19 Both imitate spoiled children, creepily. Phil wants a fire engine.
0:21 Dan says you would not survive school saying "father". Advice from a former articulate, but *not posh* child.
0:25 Dan's attention immediately turns toward Phil's neck as he announces that he has his collar loose (as it always does when Phil exposes his neck). Phil was looking at Dan expecting his attention, then makes his collar do a little shimmy.
0:26 Dan opens his mouth and licks his lips as Phil says he's ready to go on some dates, his expression turns... not quite sour, but he purses his lips does the look to the side taken back expression (edited zoom and tilt to focus on this reaction)
0:29 Phil finishes flapping his collar. Dan: "Right, okay. So, um-"
0:30 Phil's smile and tiny single silent laugh. Honestly, pause it here. He is so pleased and proud to have gotten that reaction. Phil is devious.
0:33 "-previously..." summary.

I'm not going to drive myself crazy doing the rest, but suffice it to say :phangoggles2: these babies are on tight.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

alittledizzy wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:48 am I'm taking this out from under the cut because it's really hitting all the highlights and I don't want people to miss it.
:love2:

Never putting one of my bibles under a cut ever again.
alittledizzy wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:16 am
moaninglisa wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:12 am
alittledizzy wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:48 am Question: what exactly is a cuddle cafe? Do you go to cuddle employees? Or do you go there with someone you want to cuddle?
Well... :?
https://japantoday.com/category/feature ... 00-an-hour
lmfao I had a feeling that was it. I think that might account for that Look that Dan gave Phil when Phil mentioned it.
It's so creepy, I've seen videos. Maid cafes are wholesome fun compared to this.

It's proof Phan ain't real I tell you :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: If they were together they wouldn't have gone to a cuddle cafe!!1

(they wouldn't survive lbr)
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
felucca
truth bomb

MaggieW wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:56 am This is so cute. I can't stop thinking of dan talking about preferring to be the big spoon:

Phil little spoon confirmed?
But what is the truth??

:illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati:
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

:dh:
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

im late to the party as usual sorry but i just wanted to hop in and say i liked that episode of dream daddy! in one of my playthroughs of DD, i went through and ended up dating damien and i can say that damien is totally worth dating all the way through lol. however the other dads arent too bad either (except..you know who)! overall i enjoyed this episode though and i look forward to the next one. also their arms were so close together this whole episode, i am living
:transheart:
autumnhearth
senpai

^ Ahh see that's the answer I remembered. Simple solution: switching ;) I'm an odd duck and like to be spooned *while* hugging a pillow. Also my front just doesn't conform as well to my husband's back. :shrug:

I agree with most of you that that was the best of their DD episodes so far. It was a good length, they didn't cram too much in there gameplay/dialogue wise, but left room to breathe, bant and share some personal anecdotes, like soap making. They seem to recognize and genuinely appreciate good parenting. I really like Damien and I'm glad they "put the A" in him... did well on the date. :love2:

I hope someone makes Dan a romantic Victorian bouquet and treats him to tea, and/or that someone writes fanfic about it. :daddy:
onetruetrash
blobfish

felucca wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:37 pm
MaggieW wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:56 am This is so cute. I can't stop thinking of dan talking about preferring to be the big spoon:

Phil little spoon confirmed?
But what is the truth??

:illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati:
I'd believe 2009 Dan before I believed 2012 Dan
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Cute. <3
Ablissa
pastel persona

SquishPhan wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:21 pm Cute. <3
That photo completely ruined me, thanks Dan :love1:
The best part is that it was most likely taken by Phil... As per usual.
sarmstr2
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Ablissa wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:25 pm
Ded :happytears:
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

sarmstr2 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:26 pm
Ablissa wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:25 pm
Ded :happytears:
MY HEART. It explodes. <3
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
liola
rankussy

My heart did that flippy thing at this picture and the idea Phil might've taken it :love2: :garbage: :garbage:

I'm not entirely sure where they might be. Maybe Greek again? I used to think Italy and Greek had pretty similar temperatures but here it's already transitioning to autumn and even in Sicily where I'm from it's definitely not time for sea or pool anymore even though it's still sunny and there's a nice 28 degree :shrug: maybe for british boys used to the cold that could be enough though.

I know Zalfie are somewhere around Turkey and they're loving the hot weather so maybe it's somewhere around that #IDon'tKnowGeography
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Lucyrg95
sofa crease

daniel, why do this to me :happytears:
Ablissa
pastel persona

I'm still freaking out over the picture and Dan is quite active on twitter.
So it wasn't Phil that took it? DAN, SHUT UP, YOU ARE KILLING MY DREAMS :sadgarbage:
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

Ya know, I wasn't sure if the whole Ireland thing was a cover or not, but it's freezing there and between this tweet, Phil's tweet and the fact that wirrows umbrella tweet was about a beach unbrella, there is no way they are in Ireland. It doesn't matter where they are to me, but make sure the place you say you are adds up with what you're doing? Otherwise it's obvious is not where you say you are?
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

dan done went and fucked me up. that's all i got. fave tweet of the summer.

waiting for hector's rendition tbh.
human
dan hand trash

WHY DAN WHY. I literally can't even. He's so cute.
IamMe(Ayame)
tol bean

Hi, first time poster, also ive been lurking (religiously) for about a year now. Absolutly love this place and everyone on it!!
But sadly I didnt get the chance to post during my lifetime as I am now dead thanks to Dans fucking picture!!!!! <3 <3 :stan: <3 <3
autumnhearth
senpai

Why am I tearing up over that photo? What the hell?
DatCog
blobfish

Oh Dan, thank you so much for this tweet! :happytears:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

IamMe(Ayame) wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:53 pm Hi, first time poster, also ive been lurking (religiously) for about a year now. Absolutly love this place and everyone on it!!
But sadly I didnt get the chance to post during my lifetime as I am now dead thanks to Dans fucking picture!!!!! <3 <3 :stan: <3 <3
damnit dan stop taking good users from us before we even get to know them
SneakyLizard
butt chair

oh god how does this enormous man manage to awaken every maternal instinct I have left? I just... wow what a sweet picture. The fact that the whole thing also looks slightly ridiculous only adds to the warm surge of affection in my heart. I'm glad he's relaxed enough to fall asleep in pools, and confident enough to share pictures of it. Bless Dan and bless whoever took this, my entire day is now rose-gold and full of fluffy feelings.

:happytears:
we walk among you
human
dan hand trash

^ I knowww, his turned in feet and he's all snuggled up. So cute and teeny and ickle. Christ. My ovaries.

I'm enjoying other YouTuber's responding:
Ewok
rainbow nerd

My first reaction was :valentine: :hearteyes: :loveeyes: :garbage:

But now the longer I look at it all I can see is that piece of Voldemort's soul stuck in limbo at Kings Cross station.

What the hell is wrong with my brain? It keeps going back to this. Lmao
Still so cute. Made me actually swoon.
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««
zazzed
squish

I will never get over how nice dan's legs are geez louise
howadorableright
sad dimple

I'm currently at school and I was looking at the picture and at least four people around me asked if he was naked :lol:
back back back back again