Louise Pentland

NarrysCanary
janice from the shop
Pronouns: she/her

IckleMissMayhem wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:42 pm Dunno, but i think it's the unfortunate guy she's sat next to...? :shrug: As for the rest:
Yes, No, and she probably would, but luckily(?) she has an impressionable young fanbase who think the sun shines out of her arse and everything she does is amazing sweetie/OMG queen/SLAY... :rofl:
There are some people who called her out under her tweets so I'm glad to see not everybody is "OMG queen"-ing like you said :rofl:
000dia000 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:38 pm Is she referring to the guy behind her? the guy with earbuds in? tuning the world out from around him? wtf?
I hope he isn't going to get publicly shamed online because some entitled, rich lady didn't get what she wanted. Maybe he is a dick, who even knows. The way she phrased it makes it sound like he ignored her or refused to help when she asked. She didn't even ask! She expected him to wait on her hand and foot! Is she just one of those women who expect men to come to the rescue? Has she no self-reliance or dependence? Jesus Christ, if people start disliking her for her behavior, I hope she doesn't pull a Hazel Hayes and think it's because we're attacking her because she's a woman.
She was referring to the man right next to her I believe. And her "independent boss lady" brand is just fake. She has admitted in the past liking to rely a lot on men when it comes to do "difficult" tasks. She's a bit of a traditionalist imo.
:biheart:
alch
ar·tic·u·late

I mean, in Phil latest liveshow he did say that she looked "super pregnant" or something, so maybe it's more noticeable in real life. Still though, it's a bit too much to try to publicly shame someone for not helping you with your overstuffed bag if you never actually tried to ask them for help.
nephilimcat
woodland creature

Omg, this makes me so angry! If she had asked him and he'd been an ass about it, fine, I'd understand. But she didn't even ask!? Wtf is wrong with her? There are so many reasons why you wouldn't help someone and not all of them are because you're an asshole or noticeable. Just because you look like a strong man, doesn't mean you have to (or are able to) lift women's bags. I can only echo what other people said: I used to like her despite her not being my demographic and now I can't stand her anymore. Great that this is shortly before a video with phil (and dan i think?)...
pulvis et umbra sumus
Ablissa
pastel persona

nephilimcat wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:55 am Omg, this makes me so angry! If she had asked him and he'd been an ass about it, fine, I'd understand. But she didn't even ask!? Wtf is wrong with her? There are so many reasons why you wouldn't help someone and not all of them are because you're an asshole or noticeable. Just because you look like a strong man, doesn't mean you have to (or are able to) lift women's bags. I can only echo what other people said: I used to like her despite her not being my demographic and now I can't stand her anymore. Great that this is shortly before a video with phil (and dan i think?)...
Yeah, the video is a collab between Dan, Phil and Louise. I said it in the main thread - I will watch it and try to pretend she is not there. So fitting that they announce a collab on the day I finally decided to unsubscribe from her channel. :lol:
nephilimcat
woodland creature

Ablissa wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:14 am
nephilimcat wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:55 am Omg, this makes me so angry! If she had asked him and he'd been an ass about it, fine, I'd understand. But she didn't even ask!? Wtf is wrong with her? There are so many reasons why you wouldn't help someone and not all of them are because you're an asshole or noticeable. Just because you look like a strong man, doesn't mean you have to (or are able to) lift women's bags. I can only echo what other people said: I used to like her despite her not being my demographic and now I can't stand her anymore. Great that this is shortly before a video with phil (and dan i think?)...
Yeah, the video is a collab between Dan, Phil and Louise. I said it in the main thread - I will watch it and try to pretend she is not there. So fitting that they announce a collab on the day I finally decided to unsubscribe from her channel. :lol:
I guess I will do that too, I hope it will be enjoyable nonetheless. I've unsubscribed a while ago, partly because her content doesn't interest me, partly because she annoys me these days. It's a shame, really. She's funny and I loved her videos with Dan and Phil and I feel like watching them won't be the same now :?
pulvis et umbra sumus
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I skipped around the vlog Depz were in a bit to see how she interacted with the Gleamers because there was a cringe picture earlier in the week and I didn't think I could dislike her more rn but here she goes. Wtf was she doing FORCING Joe to touch her belly?? He was obviously uncomfortable and it got played off as a joke by everyone.. The hell Louise, the world does not revolve around your and your pregnancy. Leave people alone. Am I just sensitive (I mean yes I am I know that) or what?
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
jaej
moon room
Pronouns: he/they/idm

Catallena wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:57 pm I skipped around the vlog Depz were in a bit to see how she interacted with the Gleamers because there was a cringe picture earlier in the week and I didn't think I could dislike her more rn but here she goes. Wtf was she doing FORCING Joe to touch her belly?? He was obviously uncomfortable and it got played off as a joke by everyone.. The hell Louise, the world does not revolve around your and your pregnancy. Leave people alone. Am I just sensitive (I mean yes I am I know that) or what?
i am definitely sensitive over stuff like this, but i agree with it being too much. people can have negative responses to pregnancy, ranging from indifference to repulsion, and it really isnt cute to play it off as like... a person just being immature or silly and literally forcing their hand onto you when they repeatedly tell you to stop. you chose to be pregnant and not everybody else agreed to be part of it in such a graphic way, not everyone's comfortable with that. i knew she was a really immature person already but i feel like the "yess queen!! #girlboss #yummymummy" type of responses she's getting is just making it worse. definitely avoiding the d+p collabs i :love2: my vasectomy
my name is jaejmine masters and i have something to say. dan and phil have fucked up japan :japhan:
phil lester threw the first brick at stonewall, we love a queer icon :biflag:
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

Catallena wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:57 pm I skipped around the vlog Depz were in a bit to see how she interacted with the Gleamers because there was a cringe picture earlier in the week and I didn't think I could dislike her more rn but here she goes. Wtf was she doing FORCING Joe to touch her belly?? He was obviously uncomfortable and it got played off as a joke by everyone.. The hell Louise, the world does not revolve around your and your pregnancy. Leave people alone. Am I just sensitive (I mean yes I am I know that) or what?
No, you're not sensitive, I would feel a bit uncomfortable touching the belly of a pregnant woman even though she'd ask me to do it. She also asked Marcus to touch her belly in a previous vlog, he was clearly uncomfortable and she would take his hands and show him where to touch, the entire thing was uncomfortable to watch....
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

I can't edit anymore but I've just watched that part of the vlog and omg she's so forceful, way more than she was with Marcus. Why can't she take no for an answer ?His body language clearly said that he was uncomfortable, it just makes me angry :sideeye:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

jaej wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:14 pm
i am definitely sensitive over stuff like this, but i agree with it being too much. people can have negative responses to pregnancy, ranging from indifference to repulsion, and it really isnt cute to play it off as like... a person just being immature or silly and literally forcing their hand onto you when they repeatedly tell you to stop. you chose to be pregnant and not everybody else agreed to be part of it in such a graphic way, not everyone's comfortable with that. i knew she was a really immature person already but i feel like the "yess queen!! #girlboss #yummymummy" type of responses she's getting is just making it worse. definitely avoiding the d+p collabs i :love2: my vasectomy
Some pregnant women feel like other people should feel equally as excited about all pregnancy stuff as they are, I guess Louise is one of them. And if people don't meet those standards she will damn well make them or probably get upset, because screw everyone else's feelings. #girlboss more like 'girl is bossy af and needs to stop' :roll:
NarrysCanary wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:49 pm I can't edit anymore but I've just watched that part of the vlog and omg she's so forceful, way more than she was with Marcus. Why can't she take no for an answer ?His body language clearly said that he was uncomfortable, it just makes me angry :sideeye:
The worst part for me is that she kinda manipulates him by saying 'don't make me strain myself, I'm pregnant' and he's obviously afraid of hurting her and the baby so he kinda gives up struggling. Like sis you're the one forcing him to do something he doesn't want to do, don't go playing the poor little pregnant me card rn when you're the one at fault.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Lain
eclipse shirt

During both of my pregnancies I had friends, co-workers, and even random ass people touching my stomach without consent (I could always see it coming in a rando's eyes and immediately felt tense). There is no way in hell I'd force someone to touch my belly wth is wrong with people.

I definitely know people like Louise, though, and all I can say is thank fuck I'm not a friend of hers on FB because you just know it would be an endless stream of belly pictures, kicking updates, and just obnoxious gushing because it's not like people have been breeding for thousands of years or anything.

I'm not shaming her for expressing joy or sharing things with her followers, but her attitude as a pregnant person in general just rubs me the wrong way in the same way that sheeple parents who follow excessive, extra-af trends like 'smash cakes' do.

Edited to add: I sounded a bit nasty but I do like Louise overall. It would just be a matter of clicking 'unfollow' on FB. >_>
dans left hand
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

how irresponsible is it to get two kittens when you lost your cat a few weeks ago and dont even seem that bothered about it? that really made me angry. her poor cat is probably lost and she doesnt even seem to care. it just makes me so upset when people "replace" animals. its actually so sad and i feel like she shouldnt be allowed to even have pets if thats how much she cares for them. so so irresponsible and cruel.
grenadine
crusty sponge

dans left hand wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:16 am how irresponsible is it to get two kittens when you lost your cat a few weeks ago and dont even seem that bothered about it? that really made me angry. her poor cat is probably lost and she doesnt even seem to care. it just makes me so upset when people "replace" animals. its actually so sad and i feel like she shouldnt be allowed to even have pets if thats how much she cares for them. so so irresponsible and cruel.
How did she lost her cat?

Also: i don't understand why expecting that you will be helped with puuting heavy suitcase on a shelf is sth wrong, when you are pregnant, or old or disabled - in any way compromised. She hasn't revealed his identity, he wasn't harmed in any way. So?
sorryimnotclever
squish

Poor Joe, if someone forced me to touch their baby bumps I think I would be sick. I have a 17 year old (ex)friend who is pregnant and even at the beginning of her pregnancy she was like Louise, constantly making everyone acknowledge it and treat it like the best thing in the world. Pregnancies just give me the eebie jeebies and her constantly comparing her fetus to different sized fruits was really uncomfortable for me. Is that a common feeling?
go into
the night freely

and flourish
my child
citizen_erased
truth bomb

grenadine wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:45 am Also: i don't understand why expecting that you will be helped with puuting heavy suitcase on a shelf is sth wrong, when you are pregnant, or old or disabled - in any way compromised. She hasn't revealed his identity, he wasn't harmed in any way. So?
Personally, I think it's incredibly rude to expect someone to help without asking them. It's a courtesy to help, not an obligation, and we (and Louise) don't know if this guy maybe had some kind of disability or other reason not to help. Maybe he didn't see she was pregnant. Maybe he did see but didn't want to assume because a lot of women get very upset if someone assumes they're pregnant when they're not. But really: if she wanted help, she could - and should - have asked. Not asking someone and then going out of your way to publicly call them out when they don't help of their own accord? That's an incredibly shitty thing to do.
sorryimnotclever wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:26 am Poor Joe, if someone forced me to touch their baby bumps I think I would be sick. I have a 17 year old (ex)friend who is pregnant and even at the beginning of her pregnancy she was like Louise, constantly making everyone acknowledge it and treat it like the best thing in the world. Pregnancies just give me the eebie jeebies and her constantly comparing her fetus to different sized fruits was really uncomfortable for me. Is that a common feeling?
Oh god, the fruit comparisons. I'm torn about them, because on one hand they're an easy way of explaining how big the child is. On the other hand, I eat fruit.

Re Louise & pregnant people in general: I had a colleague once who, after she'd announced her pregnancy, could not stop talking about it. Everything was about her pregnancy. During work she'd make us carry literally everything for her because apparently being pregnant means you can't carry anything heavier than a small bottle of water? But I think that's also what puts me off of Louise right now: the way everything is about her pregnancy. Like, girl please, women have been having babies since forever. You're not completely disabled, you're not "that poor person". You chose to do this, and other people have other things to think about.

Then again, I don't want children and the idea of ever being pregnant absolutely horrifies me, so that probably doesn't help tbh.

I also watched the clip with Joe yesterday, and wow, that was incredibly aggressive. Poor Joe.
grenadine
crusty sponge

If i was disabled and couldn't help pregnant lady, old lady, etc. I would said so. I doubt he hasn't noticed, but even if so, it's a solidarity matter and louise's tweets just highlight that it is RUDE not to help. I wouldn't be offended if somebody would offer me help onoy because i am a woman, not pregnant one if i couldn't handle sth. And well, what's wrong with choosing to be pregnant? It's inevitable that some people at some point in their life will choose to conceive a baby, why wouldn't we, as a sociaty, help them? And i don't mean carrying their purses but handling heavy stuff or letting them take our place in public transport? ☹ (i'm still curious about the cat)
nephilimcat
woodland creature

grenadine wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:33 am If i was disabled and couldn't help pregnant lady, old lady, etc. I would said so. I doubt he hasn't noticed, but even if so, it's a solidarity matter and louise's tweets just highlight that it is RUDE not to help. I wouldn't be offended if somebody would offer me help onoy because i am a woman, not pregnant one if i couldn't handle sth. And well, what's wrong with choosing to be pregnant? It's inevitable that some people at some point in their life will choose to conceive a baby, why wouldn't we, as a sociaty, help them? And i don't mean carrying their purses but handling heavy stuff or letting them take our place in public transport? ☹ (i'm still curious about the cat)
Eh, who goes around and announces their disabilities to strangers? Especially since some people are ashamed of them or don't want to deal with rude ableist people. Besides, I don't see the point in telling someone that you can't help them unless they ask for your help. Which is what you should do if you need it. Nobody has to be nice and considerate, you have the right to not help someone unless they are in a dangerous situation. Maybe it's polite and the right thing to do but no need to throw a tantrum like that if you didn't even ask. Who on earth expects to get help without asking for it? A lot of people are super rude when they are offered help without asking for it. I don't understand why Louise didn't just ask him instead of struggling and expecting him to help her on his own. That's just being entitled, imo.

No idea about the whole cat thing, I don't follow her anywhere.
pulvis et umbra sumus
jaej
moon room
Pronouns: he/they/idm

grenadine wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:33 am If i was disabled and couldn't help pregnant lady, old lady, etc. I would said so. I doubt he hasn't noticed, but even if so, it's a solidarity matter and louise's tweets just highlight that it is RUDE not to help. I wouldn't be offended if somebody would offer me help onoy because i am a woman, not pregnant one if i couldn't handle sth. And well, what's wrong with choosing to be pregnant? It's inevitable that some people at some point in their life will choose to conceive a baby, why wouldn't we, as a sociaty, help them? And i don't mean carrying their purses but handling heavy stuff or letting them take our place in public transport? ☹ (i'm still curious about the cat)
it's definitely possible that he didn't know she was pregnant, and since she didn't ask he just focused on his own business - you don't need to announce to someone who hasn't asked why you won't help them when they aren't in some kind of dangerous situation or something. in the picture she tweeted, you can see a woman sitting behind her, and the carriage probably had other people too, and she literally gets help from someone when she does ask - but she focuses on this one guy. it's just really immature to ask for ways to annoy a complete stranger just because he didn't help her without being asked
my name is jaejmine masters and i have something to say. dan and phil have fucked up japan :japhan:
phil lester threw the first brick at stonewall, we love a queer icon :biflag:
grenadine
crusty sponge

jaej wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:18 am
it's definitely possible that he didn't know she was pregnant, and since she didn't ask he just focused on his own business - you don't need to announce to someone who hasn't asked why you won't help them when they aren't in some kind of dangerous situation or something. in the picture she tweeted, you can see a woman sitting behind her, and the carriage probably had other people too, and she literally gets help from someone when she does ask - but she focuses on this one guy. it's just really immature to ask for ways to annoy a complete stranger just because he didn't help her without being asked
I still think that it is fair to assume that if she tweeted about it her struggle had to be fairly obvious, there are assholes in the world who wouldn't be bothered to help, why is it wrong to talk about it? Maybe she felt that he can't ask him because he obviously ignored her? It's still not sth we can be sure about, so why we would be biased by default that she felt unreasonably entitled? I agree that if we need help we should ask, but the other way around to offer help is still important because not everyone will be brave enough to ask for it and still need it. And people who get offended when offered help are assholes just like people who don't want to help when they are aware it is needed.
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

I'm not someone who is disgusted or repulsed by pregnancies, I actually think they're very fascinating and I find the comparision fetus to fruits quite fun and it puts things into perspective so it doesn't bother me that much. But it's the way she acts now that she is pregnant, I don't remember her being annoying like that during her pregnancy with Darcy.
Maybe the fact that he didn't help can be seen as rude but again we know nothing about that guy, and it might be possible that he didn't notice she was pregnant. In my opinion the way she reacted was way ruder, you don't shame someone or expose someone on social media because they didn't offer help when you didn't ask them and the fact that she asked her followers what she could to bother that man during his journey makes everything worse.

There's obviously nothing wrong with choosing to be pregnant but being pregnant doesn't mean who are unable-bodied as far as I'm aware and some pregnant women work in harder working conditions and barely ask for help, Louise thinks that now she is pregnant she is entitled to receive help anytime she encounters a minor difficulty. And helping people is obviously nice and polite but it's not an obligatory if you're not asked to help or if yourself can't help that person. And people can get mad at you if you help them when you weren't asked for help I've seen that happen before. :shrug:

And for her cat who has disappeared she thinks it's dead so she didn't bother to look for it and instead adopted two new kitties and you can see in the vlog that the cat she already had isn't too happy that they're there.

sorry if I'm coming off as rude it's not my intention I don't know how to express my opinion properly
captainspacecoat
stress mushroom

grenadine wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:33 am If i was disabled and couldn't help pregnant lady, old lady, etc. I would said so.
As a person with an invisible physical disability, I can safely say you probably wouldn't. I have never once been in a position on public transport where I have felt comfortable disclosing the fact that I have a disability and as such a) struggle with balance and b) take longer than most people to heal from injuries, and therefore should probably stay seated. I usually end up being too awkward to remain seated if someone visibly disabled/elderly/pregnant gets on the train, and give up my seat out of fear of not being believed/a feeling of guilt that they are probably worse off than me. It's perfectly plausible to me that someone would choose to stay silent rather than reveal their disability to strangers. In this situation though I'd say it's more likely that the guy just wasn't sure whether Louise was pregnant or not, as it's honestly not that obvious. It would have been mortifying for him if he'd offered her help and she hadn't been pregnant. She had no right to get so publicly annoyed by it in my opinion.

Regarding the pregnancy stuff in general though, the way she acts about her pregnancy mostly doesn't annoy me personally. I'm someone who wants to have kids one day, and isn't particularly irked by pregnancy (in fact, I'm actually quite fascinated by it) so it doesn't bother me. I think she's just very excited about it, and I think it's fair enough for her to complain about the physical and emotional hardships of pregnancy as pregnancy is pretty damn difficult. The thing with Joe also didn't come across as that uncomfortable to me, as it seemed like joking between friends to me. He seemed grossed out by it, but within reason and not to the extent that I perceived Louise to have crossed a line. Of course, that's just my perspective and I fully appreciate that to people who are uncomfortable about pregnancy it may have come across very differently - that's very valid and I don't mean to undermine that perspective at all.
grenadine
crusty sponge

captainspacecoat wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:21 pm
grenadine wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:33 am If i was disabled and couldn't help pregnant lady, old lady, etc. I would said so.
As a person with an invisible physical disability, I can safely say you probably wouldn't. I have never once been in a position on public transport where I have felt comfortable disclosing the fact that I have a disability and as such a) struggle with balance and b) take longer than most people to heal from injuries, and therefore should probably stay seated. I usually end up being too awkward to remain seated if someone visibly disabled/elderly/pregnant gets on the train, and give up my seat out of fear of not being believed/a feeling of guilt that they are probably worse off than me. It's perfectly plausible to me that someone would choose to stay silent rather than reveal their disability to strangers. In this situation though I'd say it's more likely that the guy just wasn't sure whether Louise was pregnant or not, as it's honestly not that obvious. It would have been mortifying for him if he'd offered her help and she hadn't been pregnant. She had no right to get so publicly annoyed by it in my opinion.

Regarding the pregnancy stuff in general though, the way she acts about her pregnancy mostly doesn't annoy me personally. I'm someone who wants to have kids one day, and isn't particularly irked by pregnancy (in fact, I'm actually quite fascinated by it) so it doesn't bother me. I think she's just very excited about it, and I think it's fair enough for her to complain about the physical and emotional hardships of pregnancy as pregnancy is pretty damn difficult. The thing with Joe also didn't come across as that uncomfortable to me, as it seemed like joking between friends to me. He seemed grossed out by it, but within reason and not to the extent that I perceived Louise to have crossed a line. Of course, that's just my perspective and I fully appreciate that to people who are uncomfortable about pregnancy it may have come across very differently - that's very valid and I don't mean to undermine that perspective at all.
I agree with many things you have said. I understand that it can be awkward in public transport to offer or ask for a place if you are not feeling well - but in situation described above it would be just sufficient to say that 'i would like very much to help you but i can't lift heavy stuff', or sth, it would be very nice. I don't know why would he be mortified if he'd helped her and than realised she wasn't pregnant? :shrug:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Lain wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:07 am During both of my pregnancies I had friends, co-workers, and even random ass people touching my stomach without consent (I could always see it coming in a rando's eyes and immediately felt tense). There is no way in hell I'd force someone to touch my belly wth is wrong with people.
Sorry you had to go through that. Some people on both sides seem to lose every sense of personal space when pregnancy is involved and it's the weirdest thing tbh??
dans left hand wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:16 am how irresponsible is it to get two kittens when you lost your cat a few weeks ago and dont even seem that bothered about it? that really made me angry. her poor cat is probably lost and she doesnt even seem to care. it just makes me so upset when people "replace" animals. its actually so sad and i feel like she shouldnt be allowed to even have pets if thats how much she cares for them. so so irresponsible and cruel.
My main issue is that she quite recently moved (actually Zula could return to the house, I hope she checked and will continue checking because it can take months for cats to find their way 'home' sometimes) and that a cat suddenly disappearing could mean the neighborhood is unsafe for cats to roam outside but she never bothered to figure out what could have happened. Rocket still goes out, no doubt the kittens will too when they're older. Speaking of Rocket, he doesn't seem happy with the kittens. I'm guessing they weren't properly introduced by keeping them separate and slowly allowing them to smell each other over a period of a week at least before even seeing each other. I hope it doesn't cause problems when the kittens grow up because when they get stronger they might try play fighting and it might end nasty if Rocket isn't into it. Hopefully Rocket will come around before that..
grenadine wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:59 pm

I agree with many things you have said. I understand that it can be awkward in public transport to offer or ask for a place if you are not feeling well - but in situation described above it would be just sufficient to say that 'i would like very much to help you but i can't lift heavy stuff', or sth, it would be very nice. I don't know why would he be mortified if he'd helped her and than realised she wasn't pregnant? :shrug:
Why for heavens sake should a disabled person have to announce to the world that they're disabled when they haven't even been asked anything?? The only person in this equation who had to say anything was Louise. Her body type doesn't make it very obvious that she is pregnant unless she's sitting. If she's a big enough girl to get pregnant, she's a big enough girl to take control of the situation and ask for help.. That would also be 'very nice' and just the mature thing to do. None of the entitled 'I am a pregnant woman so obviously everyone cares enough to notice my existence and will drop everything in their own life to help me without being prompted' shit. She can save the entitlement for when she's hustling for free stuff from brands on social media. And I'd honestly be less mad if it had just been her little rant but nah she had to try and 'expose' him by taking a picture and riling up her minions for ideas to be annoying for the entire journey. So immature.. And the mortification would obviously come from calling a plus sized woman pregnant which is obviously not appreciated by most of us bigger women. And it's not like it would be the first time a woman cursed out some soul for thinking that way either.

lmb nice about her for a second tho, I really like her hair color. Looks a lot better than the platinum blonde. If she goes back to blonde, I hope she goes for a darker shade because I think it'd look good on her.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
grenadine
crusty sponge

Catallena wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:59 pm

Why for heavens sake should a disabled person have to announce to the world that they're disabled when they haven't even been asked anything?? The only person in this equation who had to say anything was Louise. Her body type doesn't make it very obvious that she is pregnant unless she's sitting. If she's a big enough girl to get pregnant, she's a big enough girl to take control of the situation and ask for help.. That would also be 'very nice' and just the mature thing to do. None of the entitled 'I am a pregnant woman so obviously everyone cares enough to notice my existence and will drop everything in their own life to help me without being prompted' shit. She can save the entitlement for when she's hustling for free stuff from brands on social media. And I'd honestly be less mad if it had just been her little rant but nah she had to try and 'expose' him by taking a picture and riling up her minions for ideas to be annoying for the entire journey. So immature.. And the mortification would obviously come from calling a plus sized woman pregnant which is obviously not appreciated by most of us bigger women. And it's not like it would be the first time a woman cursed out some soul for thinking that way either.

lmb nice about her for a second tho, I really like her hair color. Looks a lot better than the platinum blonde. If she goes back to blonde, I hope she goes for a darker shade because I think it'd look good on her.
Why would he even call her pregnant? He would just help her because she was struggling and maybe because she is with a child. No need to be mortified.

Saying that you can't do stuff is hardly revaling, it would be one on one casual conversation between strangers, trying to be nice. But i recognise it isn't appliable to every situation as i said above.

And she hasn't taken photo of him exactely, her photo seems to be more about introducing 'white shirt man character' and showing her annoyed face, which is quite funny for me. You can't identify man on the picture.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

grenadine wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:16 pm
Catallena wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:59 pm

Why would he even call her pregnant? He would just help her because she was struggling and maybe because she is with a child. No need to be mortified.

Saying that you can't do stuff is hardly revaling, it would be one on one casual conversation between strangers, trying to be nice. But i recognise it isn't appliable to every situation as i said above.

And she hasn't taken photo of him exactely, her photo seems to be more about introducing 'white shirt man character' and showing her annoyed face, which is quite funny for me. You can't identify man on the picture.
kjdfkldfhds why is 'Louise could have just asked instead of immediately going on a Twitter rant' the hill you choose to die on?

Why can't Louise have started the damn 'casual conversation'? "Hey stranger I'm having trouble with my bag, could you help me?" "Sorry, I'm not able to lift your bag either due to something but maybe someone else can help?" is a perfectly fine casual conversation. Expecting a person to disclose to you that you can't help them wHEN THEY DID NOT ASK is not.

And uhh, idc if he wasn't recognizable that's mostly her covering her own ass then her being a decent mature person/ Why did the 'white shirt man character' have to be 'introduced' anyway?? He's a guy minding his own business who turned into a target for a woman and her minions to trash and annoy the entire journey just because she doesn't know how to approach people and just expects everyone to notice here. Again, immature. Glad you found it funny I guess.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr